First weekers- who has their WI on Monday?

Letty

Fellow first-weekers,
I thought it might be nice to build up to the first weigh in here together, as motivation to get through the first weekend. Mine is at 6:30 Monday and I can't wait! Haven't been weighing myself, so it will be a surprise!
Anyone else on Monday? Or Tuesday?

Fellow first-weekers,
I thought it might be nice to build up to the first weigh in here together, as motivation to get through the first weekend. Mine is at 6:30 Monday and I can't wait! Haven't been weighing myself, so it will be a surprise!
Anyone else on Monday? Or Tuesday?
Hi Letty,

Jess (Mrs Lampard) and I are being weighed-in at about the same time as you on Monday night and hopefully we will both be fighting over the laptop to get on here and post our losses :) Good luck to you and all the others weighing in for the first time. Can't wait to see if I have lost and how much.

Hiya
I have my first weigh in on Tuesday at 7pm and can't wait, want to see if this is all worth it! Good luck to everyone getting weighed for the first time next week x

Hi Zoda, good luck to you too! Let's all keep thinking of the excitement all weekend then come back here and post the losses!

My first WI is on Tuesday, and haven't dared weigh myself before then either! Fingers crossed! :)

Its my first weigh in monday morning too.
I cant wait!!!
Good luck everyone for the weekend, Im going to keep busy with my kids!
Must admit apart from day 4 when the soup i had was minging, Ive found this the easiest diet Ive ever done.
I will succeed!!!!:)

Hiya!
How's the weekend going so far? It is the Monday WI that is keeping me focussed- it must be a good tactic to have your weigh day on a Monday; keeps you honest over the weekend.
I've some awkwardness so far with social things, making excuses why I can't stay for dinner etc. Later, I will just come clean , but for now and until I have some proven success, I would rather not, so am feeling like a bit of a hermit, and fibber to boot! But, it's a gorgeous day, and a good walk will do me good I think.
Anyone else had to come up with some weekend fibs?

Hi Letty, My weigh in is on monday at 5 so nearly the same as urs. Im so excited, but have been weighing myself at home loads, i think my scales weigh dif so im still slightly in the dark as i cant remember what u weighed before on my scales.lol. im a blonde. weekend should be no problem for me, its doing my baby and oh's meals that kill me....
Brilliant idea to do a 1st weeker weigh in!!!
Lou.xx

My first week on SS

Hi
It's my first week on SS and my WI is on Monday afternoon, last week leading up to it I lost 9lbs, so I don't know how much I will lost this week, now i'm on the SS.
To keep my self busy, I have been doing the Wii fit every other day and it kills.. haha, but will keep going with it. (I hope)
:wave_cry:

First WI for me on Monday night too! Can't wait!

Blimey, loads of us on Monday! I do think Monday is the best day. Years ago I was at Weightwatchers, and had my WIs on Fridays, which meant I used to be really naughty over the weekend and try to make up for it all week!
One day to go (almost!)

Hi Letty, i weigh in the same time as you on Mondays :), i would be as excited as everyone else but decided to start when my CDC is on holiday for 2 weeks so i wont be getting weighed this week, just hope next week will make it all worth it lol :)

I love the idea of everyone having a thread or something, means we can all challenge each other :)

Hello. My weigh in are on a sunday!

This is my first week and i have lost (drum roll) 12lbs !!!!

i am so chuffed and i feel brilliant about myself for once whihc hasnt happened in a long time.

Sounds strange but i cant wait to start week 2 tomorrow!!! Am so motivated now.

Good luck everyone for weigh in's tomorrow XXX

Fantastic! well done you, you should be dead proud. First one in! Lots more to come tomorrow!

Monday is my 1st WI, I'm so nervous guys

Back