Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First WI after Christmas

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Gunna-make-it, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    How scared was I????

I had to wait until 7.30pm last night, worried to drink too much water before going as It could show on the scales :8855:

Over Christmas I was ill and had cough syrup as I had a very annoying dry tickly cough and head cold :( I came off SS for Christmas day and Boxing day... My Christmas dinner consisted of turkey, sausage and bacon, cauliflower, broccoli, courgette - oh with bakewell tart for dessert :D - cant be good all the time!
    Had pretty much the same for Boxing day but also a slice of christmas cake:rolleyes:, chocolate:rolleyes: and mince pie :rolleyes: I know after that I was well and truely out of Ketosis but at my WI I lost 2lbs:p Although this could have been more, I was chuffed as it is the first Christmas I have not put on weight!
    I do however have a carrier bag full of chocolate and sweeties just begging to be eaten. My boyfriend has put them at the back corner of the top of the wardrobe so I cannot get to them. He said they are treats when I am back at goal..... only 13lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry i am feeling chuffed)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. welshwench

welshwench Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    you have done amazing!!! well done and good luck for the last 13lb xx

4. kimbo68

kimbo68 Hello All

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.97%)
    wow - losing weight over xmas! :party0038:

5. jayne23

jayne23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thats fantastic well done.
    dish the choc though mate, hows it gonna be a treat if it hampers all the work you've done when you get to goal. Maybe swap it for a treat you'll like
    J

6. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    well done you.

I have mine tomorrow night and am dreading it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.