First WI after Christmas

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Gunna-make-it, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    How scared was I????

I had to wait until 7.30pm last night, worried to drink too much water before going as It could show on the scales :8855:

Over Christmas I was ill and had cough syrup as I had a very annoying dry tickly cough and head cold :( I came off SS for Christmas day and Boxing day... My Christmas dinner consisted of turkey, sausage and bacon, cauliflower, broccoli, courgette - oh with bakewell tart for dessert :D - cant be good all the time!
    Had pretty much the same for Boxing day but also a slice of christmas cake:rolleyes:, chocolate:rolleyes: and mince pie :rolleyes: I know after that I was well and truely out of Ketosis but at my WI I lost 2lbs:p Although this could have been more, I was chuffed as it is the first Christmas I have not put on weight!
    I do however have a carrier bag full of chocolate and sweeties just begging to be eaten. My boyfriend has put them at the back corner of the top of the wardrobe so I cannot get to them. He said they are treats when I am back at goal..... only 13lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry i am feeling chuffed)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. welshwench

welshwench Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    you have done amazing!!! well done and good luck for the last 13lb xx

4. kimbo68

kimbo68 Hello All

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.97%)
    wow - losing weight over xmas! :party0038:

5. jayne23

jayne23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thats fantastic well done.
    dish the choc though mate, hows it gonna be a treat if it hampers all the work you've done when you get to goal. Maybe swap it for a treat you'll like
    J

6. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    well done you.

I have mine tomorrow night and am dreading it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.