First WI after Christmas

Gunna-make-it

How scared was I????

I had to wait until 7.30pm last night, worried to drink too much water before going as It could show on the scales :8855:

Over Christmas I was ill and had cough syrup as I had a very annoying dry tickly cough and head cold :( I came off SS for Christmas day and Boxing day... My Christmas dinner consisted of turkey, sausage and bacon, cauliflower, broccoli, courgette - oh with bakewell tart for dessert :D - cant be good all the time!
Had pretty much the same for Boxing day but also a slice of christmas cake:rolleyes:, chocolate:rolleyes: and mince pie :rolleyes: I know after that I was well and truely out of Ketosis but at my WI I lost 2lbs:p Although this could have been more, I was chuffed as it is the first Christmas I have not put on weight!
I do however have a carrier bag full of chocolate and sweeties just begging to be eaten. My boyfriend has put them at the back corner of the top of the wardrobe so I cannot get to them. He said they are treats when I am back at goal..... only 13lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry i am feeling chuffed)

you have done amazing!!! well done and good luck for the last 13lb xx

wow - losing weight over xmas! :party0038:

thats fantastic well done.
dish the choc though mate, hows it gonna be a treat if it hampers all the work you've done when you get to goal. Maybe swap it for a treat you'll like
J

Back