First wi!!! :-)))))

MrsBarrat you can get sticks that you wee on and they tell you if your in ketosis or not, my local chemist sell them about £5 a tub, my cdc gives us a few when we first start :)

well its the start of day 5 already! Doing great, have had a snaeaky peek at the scales and I am 7 lb down!:D but will wait and see what true wi says on monday!
Have oredered my packs and have put in one porridge, what does everyone think of these? I like oats so simple, but it has to be quite runny, and stodgy bit makes me feel a bit queezy!:jelous:

Have had a good couple of days, been out and about with the kids, weather has been lovely,so during the day havent been drinking tonnes, as havent been near a loo, but have been making up for it later in the day!
Mum and dad here today for a bbq, if I feel the need i might have a small bit of green and white, but will see how it goes!

My first goal now is to get in to the 14's, I have been hovering round the top end of 15's for far too long and it would be lovely to see the 14's again! Roll on next week!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, enjoy the sunshine!! x x

I love the porridge, especially the apple and cinnamon. You can make it as thick or as runny as you like, its all a bit of trial and error at first though.

Well done so far, you are doing brill x x

I like the porriage but it does taste a bit chemical . Have you tried the soup's , I dont think they are bad, taste's a bit like a cuppa soup.
I like leak + potato , vegtable and the spicy tomato is ok .

GOOD LUCK for your 1st weigh in !!

I started to devellop a taste for the porridge, especially the apple & cinnamon one.

First wi today and I am pleased to report a 10lb loss!!!! Whooppee!!! I am very very happy with that and has really reminded me how wonderful this diet is!!!!

:bliss:

ps can some one remind me how to update my ticker!!??

Last edited:
fantastic news!! great result for first weigh in what a boost! well done x

Well done :D

Thanks guys, its just such a boost!
Was just sayiing to hubby that I feel very contented and happy with being on CD at the mo, I dont feel deprived and I am really looking forward to the losses to come!
Long may it last!!! x x xJust hate this manky breath!!! lol x:rolleyes:

Back