Fish Finger Sandwiches - How Yummy?!?!?

sarah83

Try and try again
Just thought I'd share my delicious lunch which I haven't had for ages:

2 birdseye value fish fingers (1.5syns each) with some ketchup on 2 small slices of wholemeal

Was totally scrumptious!!

It's funny you should say that as I have a craving for Fish Finger sandwiches today but I am on a self imposed bread ban at the moment!! I may have to have them with chips and beans for tea tonight though, yummy!!!

It's funny you should say that as I have a craving for Fish Finger sandwiches today but I am on a self imposed bread ban at the moment!! I may have to have them with chips and beans for tea tonight though, yummy!!!

Now i like that idea.... mmmmmm

I just made fishfingers for my daughter for lunch. None left for me though!

Oh my god, I love fishfinger butties. Have to have them with tartare sauce though. Kind of thought they would be out of bounds now (hadn't even checked the syn value) so thanks for this thread - my son's fishfingers are no longer safe :p

I love mine with mayo not tomato ketchup

I too didn't realise how low syn they were!
Hmm may treat myself to either fish-finger sandwiches or fish-finger, chips and beans!!

Anyone know how many syns for Asda breaded fish fingers? Got loads in as they were / are on offer - bought them for my daughter but didn't realise they were low syn!

I miss those lol I used to have them in white bread with plenty of Flora (not the Extra Light kind either) I might try the SW version using my HeB ;)

you could shove three in a HEB wholemeal pitta with ketchup - would that be 6 syns roughly?

are all fish fingers 1.5 syns on red days?

x

sorry guys I only checked the Birds eye value ones - but they were really tasty and may be a little small but at 1.5syns you can't go wrong!!

i checked the cheaper ones and they were only 65% fish....so i was scared to buy them!!! are the value ones less syns cos they are less fish!!! whats the other 35%?!?!?!?!?

LOL! x

Well I just looked it up and the normal Birds Eye Cod and Haddock Fish Fingers are 2 syns each so even if you used those and then took the bread out of your HEB you could still have a FF sandwich for 4 syns.

Personally I think that is an acceptable amount to 'spend' as fish finger sandwiches are really yummy!

More fish fingers on my shopping list for tommorow now! Love them but I'll need to hide a box from the kids :D;)

Back