fitness dvds

sv1711

so bk in one of my manic im going to loose weight last new yr i bought 9 dif fitness dvds of the net some new some used some hardcore, jillian micheals some not so, 10 min workout ones. just wondering if anyone used these as im in my first wk and not only want to loose weight but want to get fitter so im not always out of breath etc any advice would really help xx

My biggest piece of advice would be to take it easy. Especially if you're not used to exercise, it's important to slowly work up. At the moment you're running on only 600 calories a day so you don't want to overdo it. If you stick to the diet properly you'll already be losing as much as you can so anything you do will help with fitness but not weight loss. It's still good to get into good habits though. If I were you I'd start with those 10 minute workouts to begin.

I really like Davina's Buff Body workout :) when I first started the cardio I had to stop about 5 times throughout for being out of breath :( but not long after I was able to do it all the way through no problemo :) being able to do that is a satisfactory level of fitness for me personally and I like it because you're not always jumping about and the moves are quite simple and there's lot's of them so you don't get so bored :)

Back