fizzy /soda water okay instead of 2lt of water a day?

Seems to me that Im the only one who hates sparkling water! lol.
Drink Still water with Squash, as it curbs sugar cravings, especially blackcurrent! mmm

But I drink plain water anyway, as I dont drink tea or coffee! x

Eckkkk

I had better book myself in for dentures :p - I drink 4.5-6lt of sparkling water a day and have done for about the last 10 years :D
I used to have a serious diet coke habit -now its sparkling water -I just find still water doesn't refresh me...
Never mind - if I end up gummy at least I will be thin and gummy :rotflmao:

Well I never knew that! I drank loads of sparling water a couple of weeks ago (cant get too much still water down me either). However, I think I became waterlogged as I only lost 0.5lb that week. Last week I didnt have any and lost l.5lb! Yes strange! And I felt really bloated the water week, must have been all the bubbles

Yeah bubbles can bloat you still water wont, both should just make you wee loads though LOL

i started off drinking a couple of glasses a day and then built up from there. in the end i was making sure i filled my glass every hour on the hour. it did work for me.

I can't see why it wouldn't be. If I drink too much fizzy water I get tummy ache from all the bubbles. :(
I tend to drink the Sainsbury's flavoured sparkling water by the bottle full!!! And yes I get tummy ache and unfortunately combined with all the fruit I eat, I get slightly windy!!! Ha Ha!

Back