Fizzys juddd dance

Wavey to everyone,

I successfully did juddd a couple of years ago and got to my lowest adult dieting weight. Now I'm back post baby, she's 9 weeks old :) to try again. I'm breastfeeding and don't want to stress my body too much and lose my milk so I'm planning on splitting my days like I tried previously and do 5pm-5pm fasts. Going to try to use some vlcd packs for meals during my down time, again so as my body doesn't stress too much.

Week might look a little like this, with 5pm being the cut off point.

Mon: UUD
Tues: DDU
Wed: UUD
Thurs: DDU
Fri: UUD
Sat: DDU
Sun: UUU

Hope there's some peeps about who I remember, away for a nosy now.....

Hi fizzy,

Congratulation on the birth of your baby girl.

I did JUDD for a while when you were last doing it. After another year of fading about I'm still the same weight as summer 2013, & 2012 come to think of it! It's 66 days until I go on holiday so I'm going to start JUDDIng again as nothing else seems to have worked. Like you I will be doing 6pm - 6pm as I found I couldn't sleep properly fasting full days. Tomorrow 6pm will be the start of my first fast.

Good luck.

TJ x

Congratulations with baby daughter!! you are giving her good example right from her first months of life!;-) wonderful mommy)

Congratulations on your baby girl.

Do you still watch Revenge? It was all going on in the last episode this week
X

Haha hi MrsC, yup watched it all on rte so it finished a couple of weeks ago, not sure if the e4 one has had the finale yet. Tho tbh I struggled a bit with this series and contemplated de-series linking it, but it got better towards the end!

Hi there. I did JUDDD the same time as you. Congratulations on the birth of your little girl. I am doing WW at the moment, haven't managed to get back into JUDDD properly since having my gallbladder out last year.

Last night was good, had a vlcd curry pack with lettuce. Then this morning I've had a vlcd porridge. Feeling good and thinking I will make it to 5!

Had a read through my dairy, there were more restarts than I remembered. Highest recorded weight was 14'14, so coming back post baby as 14'5 feels semi successful. Short term goal at mo is to get into 13's and not bounce out after up days/wknd.

From looking back at my daily wi's I seem to show a lose after a DDU, which means that Friday am is going to be my official weigh in for a while.

Have made it to 5 with the addition of 6 mini chicken satay (103 cals), so during this 24hr fast I've had approx 500 cals.

Going to destroy a chicken wrap for dinner now, nomnom

5-bed went well, had a vlcd meal pack with salad which was around 200cals.

Have decided to have some toast around 11 which will be the rest of my 400cals instead of packs. Then will dream of what takeaway I'll have tonight, any suggestions?

Have a choc and raspberry tart in the fridge which I made calling my name. I will have a slice devoured by 5.01 lol

That fasting time again! Don't think the weekend was too bad, though there was numerous bits of cake.....

Anyhow, some chicken bits and salad for dinner and that's my lot tonight

Back