Fizzys juddd dance

fizzyfluff said:
Wine???? What ever must you think of me! (there may be, see how it goes lol

15 lost : 52 to goal

After that wine and ice cream what else can we do?!? ;)

Ruth
X

Hi Fizzy - just popping into your diary to say hope it's all going well x

Thanks Karen!

Back to work tomorrow for a dd so thinking it will go much easier than last couple, not that they've been bad!

fizzyfluff said:
Thanks Karen!

Back to work tomorrow for a dd so thinking it will go much easier than last couple, not that they've been bad!

Glad you're feeling positive about tomorrow!!! I'm sure you will do fine :)

Ruth
X

Have a good day x

morning x

fizzyfluff said:
Having a good day, 6pm and I've only had 130cals!

Glad you're having a good day :)

Ruth
X

Well done you excellent DD :happy096:

Can I just ask, is the point of all of this to be able to drop your calories significantly :) I just wondered as I'm eating almost all of mine everyday! Sometimes feel like I'm having a lot! My WI is tomorrow and thats number 2 so I hope I'm doing it right...

Ruth
X

Do you mean on your DD's , I think as they go on it just becomes easier not to have much, I do try to have as little as possible on my DD's as I tend to go over my limit on my UP's but when I did it back in Jan I stuck to just under 500 cals and lost 2 lbs steadily, you are sticking to your DD cals so you are doing brill, there is no need to go well under I just find I can so I do for the above reason x

ETA, I was slightly bored earlier and went through my food diary , over the last 3 weeks my daily calories have averaged at 1400 if thats of any help ? x

bajoleth said:
Do you mean on your DD's , I think as they go on it just becomes easier not to have much, I do try to have as little as possible on my DD's as I tend to go over my limit on my UP's but when I did it back in Jan I stuck to just under 500 cals and lost 2 lbs steadily, you are sticking to your DD cals so you are doing brill, there is no need to go well under I just find I can so I do for the above reason x

Yes I do mean on my DDs :) thanks :) hopefully I'll be less hungry as the weeks go by and wont need to eat all of my calories or that's what I'm hoping anyway!

Ruth
X

It doesn't matter if you eat all your cals hun, 500 is way low enough, I will be having 500 tomorrow and fri as I am doubling up, if I do have a hungrier day then I will have all my allowance its just that I havent been that hungry on my DD's so not eaten for the sake of it, but it wouldn't have made any difference to my loss if I had ;) I make up for it on my UP days don't you worry:eatdrink023:

bajoleth said:
It doesn't matter if you eat all your cals hun, 500 is way low enough, I will be having 500 tomorrow and fri as I am doubling up, if I do have a hungrier day then I will have all my allowance its just that I havent been that hungry on my DD's so not eaten for the sake of it, but it wouldn't have made any difference to my loss if I had ;) I make up for it on my UP days don't you worry:eatdrink023:

Oh good :) thanks very much for the help :) I feel a lot better about eating my calories now!!

Ruth
X

Hi everyone i am new, I really want to lose weight.
I have tried everything :cry:.

I just want to know has anyone tried Lipobind and if u have does it work? :)

Thanks

Hi everyone i am new, I really want to lose weight.
I have tried everything :cry:.

I just want to know has anyone tried Lipobind and if u have does it work? :)

Thanks

Hi there!

I haven't tried it unfortunately but if you follow this link it will take you to the lipotrim forum :D

Hope this helps

Lipotrim Forum

Ruth
x

Do you mean the fat tablets? I haven't tried them, but I know some who have and have had not good results weight loss wise, and awful results leaky bum wise!!

Back