Fizzys juddd dance

Well done on the DD I agree with lily be proud :D

Ruth
X

Have a good UP day , enjoy nom nom nom x

Ffs, just in from work and I've only had 400cals today.

Got a ham and cheese Kiev on with some chips to try and make it up!

17 lost : 50 to goal

400 cals :copon: come on you can do better than that !!!
Enjoy your supper x

1800, think I'll settle for that.

Anyone watching the new e4 program revenge? Not sure what to make of it

Much better :patback:
No I remember getting all excited when I saw it listed though as I thought it was a Kevin Costner film, it stars a very young Kevin, first time I saw him in a film and he is sooo handsome in it and its a really moving love story, saw it in the Cinema with some of my friends over 20 yrs ago !!

Hi Fizzy. I missed the first episode of Revenge but really enjoyed the second one. I'm going to try and find the first one on demand or something before I watch the next one.
X

MrsC999 said:
Hi Fizzy. I missed the first episode of Revenge but really enjoyed the second one. I'm going to try and find the first one on demand or something before I watch the next one.
X

I haven't seen it but seen as you are enjoying it I'll have a look! What's it about?

I love CSI and murder mystery dark stuff! Love Jonathan Creek, Dalziel & Pascoe as well as Waking The Dead :)

Ruth
X

MrsC999 said:
X

The first episode is a bit boring but it REALLY sets the scene and story line, you have to find it, cos otherwise I know things you don't know lol!

Trefoil said:
I haven't seen it but seen as you are enjoying it I'll have a look! What's it about?

I love CSI and murder mystery dark stuff! Love Jonathan Creek, Dalziel & Pascoe as well as Waking The Dead :)

Ruth
X

It's it not really a murder mystery thing, it's like a dark version of The OC? Think that's a good description. It's aimed at young adults, but sure who decides who's not young any more lol

fizzyfluff said:
It's it not really a murder mystery thing, it's like a dark version of The OC? Think that's a good description. It's aimed at young adults, but sure who decides who's not young any more lol

Ooooh right will have a look :) sounds good!!!

Ruth
X

Morning Fizzy hope you have a good day x

Morning Fizzy!!

Is it an UP day, a wine day or a DD today? ;)

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

everyday is wine day Ruth :)

Every day being wine day is how I got into this mess... Pleased my new year resolution was to stop drinking at home. Although I've had a couple of occasions in the nice weather trying to decide if wine with a BBQ in the garden would count.... Lol
X

<3 I have lots of love for wine day!!!!

Ruth
X

me too...as much as I say never again! Its the one thing that de stresses me on a friday night...ok so maybe not the only thing ;-)

teetiefunk said:
me too...as much as I say never again! Its the one thing that de stresses me on a friday night...ok so maybe not the only thing ;-)

It's not the only night it destresses you either!!! I can see your diary you know!

Back