Fizzys juddd dance

Hope you're ok Fizzy!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Afternoonie!!

Chronic heartburn today, in fact all weekend , I've even taken my bra off to try and help!!

Just finished a book which I really enjoyed, so now flicking thru amazon trying to find something else. Book was pure by julianna baggott, end of the world stuff, bit irked to find out it has a follow up book and it's not out until feb 13!!

20 lost : 47 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Afternoonie!!

Chronic heartburn today, in fact all weekend , I've even taken my bra off to try and help!!

Just finished a book which I really enjoyed, so now flicking thru amazon trying to find something else. Book was pure by julianna baggott, end of the world stuff, bit irked to find out it has a follow up book and it's not out until feb 13!!

I have just started "hunger games", meant to b good x

I'm reading one of the Alex cross James Patterson books called Kill Alex Cross!!!

Ruth
X

time2go said:
I have just started "hunger games", meant to b good x

Lovvvvved the hunger games! Pure is quite similar tbh, hunger games better but pure is good. I still haven't seen the film, have to wait until its out on DVD in August now

Got to be water weight. It'll go as quick as it came.

Lovely Fizzy!!!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Was that after an UP? I am like that after my weekend UPs, a good DD usually sorts it out I am sure it will for you too xx

Morning :) have a lovely day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sat: 13 5.4 UD 2200
Sun: 13 7.4 (+2) ud 2400
Mon: 13 10.6 dd 130
Tues: 13 8.4
Wed:
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

Its going the right way x Hope you are having a good day x

Hope you're having a lovely day and are ok Fizzy!

Ruth
X

Are you coming down with something, think I am getting a cold?? Hope you are nice and comfy and warm in bed, catch you tomorrow x

Back