Sat: 13 5.4 2020
Sun: 13 7.4
Mon:
Tues:
Wed:
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

Lol. Sts on sat and the exact same wi today as last week!!

Really makes me want to drop double up day next sat, and I'm going to. Thanks for all the well dones, squirming smugly in my seat :)

Ps; now I've started to lose inches on my thigh it makes me more determined to keep going until I can get my fly knee high boots on (wardrobe life circa 4yrs!!!!)

20 lost : 47 to goal

Those inches are fabulous and that's great determination :)

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

fizzyfluff said:
Mon: 13 9.4
Tues:
Wed:
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

Lol. Sts on sat and the exact same wi today as last week!!

Really makes me want to drop double up day next sat, and I'm going to. Thanks for all the well dones, squirming smugly in my seat :)

Ps; now I've started to lose inches on my thigh it makes me more determined to keep going until I can get my fly knee high boots on (wardrobe life circa 4yrs!!!!)

Hope you're ok Fizzy!

Have a lovely day!!!

Ruth
X

Just had my first 'have you lost weight' question from someone who didn't know I was dieting!

fizzyfluff said:
Just had my first 'have you lost weight' question from someone who didn't know I was dieting!

That's great when that happens give you a wee boost :)

fizzyfluff said:

:-D

Wooo love that feeling! Fab for you!!!

Ruth
X

Sun: 13 7.4. 2400
Mon: 13 9.4. 455
Tues: 13 7.2 1950
Wed:
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

Aim of today is to try and limit up gain to 0.8, fx'd!

Last edited:
fizzyfluff said:
Mon: 13 9.4
Tues: 13 7.2
Wed:
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

Aim of today is to try and limit up gain to 0.8, fx'd!

Woooo great loss fizzster!!! You will do it!!!

Ruth
X

keep at it,you're doing so well,
and thats really nice someone noticed.
xx

Hi fizzy just wanted to know if you would recommend Judd over slim and save. I have been on slim n save just over 2 weeks have only lost 6.5 lb and have developed both gout and acid reflux. How did you find the switch. I am in France for the summer and bought 2 months worth of slim and save so have loads of packs left that I don't want to waste. Have 6 stone to lose. Would you recommend the switch?

Morning Fizzy have a good day xx
@slimmerwithin hope you don't mind me butting in I am sure Fizzy will be along soon to give you an anwer, my advice would be to ask yourself if you think you can stick the course with S+S ? I did s+s last summer and lost 28lbs but as soon I was able to eat real food again I found I had no self control and eventually regained plus more, I did it again for 3 weeks before I started Juddd just to give me an initial boost. Juddd is a brilliant Diet but its not for everyone, the DD s are hard to start with but give it time and they get so much easier I have been on Juddd for 10 weeks now and don't bother eating anything on my DDs . The losses are not as big as a VLCD this is not a quick fix but for many it is a long term achievable fix. My weight loss may appear slow to some but Juddd makes you lose fat not water or muscle so what you will find is that your shape will change much quicker than your weight loss. I do 3 DDs a week the rest of the time including sat and sun are UP so its so easy to stick too because for most of the week I am eating normally and I still have treats and takeaways. Unlike other diets you are not waiting for the diet to end so you can have those foods you are craving because you can have them the next day its that easy. Personally I would change to something as the high protein is obviously not agreeing with you whether that is Juddd is up to you, read through some of the diaries , read up on alternate day dieting on the net to get some idea of why it works, you need to have some faith in it otherwise you will struggle to accept you can eat well on UP[s which is important. Good luck and I am very envious of your Summer in France, I had many of them when my parents retired out there, lucky you x

As Jo said, it's a completley different diet. I lost 2st last summer in 8 weeks, cane off ate as I normally would have and put it all (then some) back on. I tried loads of time to restart and couldn't get into it again. Apparently this is normall for vlcd restarts, the first one is the charm!

You already have the stuff, so you may as well give it a go, nothing to lose

Sun: 13 7.4. 2400
Mon: 13 9.4. 455
Tues: 13 7.2 1950
Wed: 13 6.8
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

Thanks for your advice ladies.

bajoleth said:
Morning Fizzy have a good day xx
@slimmerwithin hope you don't mind me butting in I am sure Fizzy will be along soon to give you an anwer, my advice would be to ask yourself if you think you can stick the course with S+S ? I did s+s last summer and lost 28lbs but as soon I was able to eat real food again I found I had no self control and eventually regained plus more, I did it again for 3 weeks before I started Juddd just to give me an initial boost. Juddd is a brilliant Diet but its not for everyone, the DD s are hard to start with but give it time and they get so much easier I have been on Juddd for 10 weeks now and don't bother eating anything on my DDs . The losses are not as big as a VLCD this is not a quick fix but for many it is a long term achievable fix. My weight loss may appear slow to some but Juddd makes you lose fat not water or muscle so what you will find is that your shape will change much quicker than your weight loss. I do 3 DDs a week the rest of the time including sat and sun are UP so its so easy to stick too because for most of the week I am eating normally and I still have treats and takeaways. Unlike other diets you are not waiting for the diet to end so you can have those foods you are craving because you can have them the next day its that easy. Personally I would change to something as the high protein is obviously not agreeing with you whether that is Juddd is up to you, read through some of the diaries , read up on alternate day dieting on the net to get some idea of why it works, you need to have some faith in it otherwise you will struggle to accept you can eat well on UP[s which is important. Good luck and I am very envious of your Summer in France, I had many of them when my parents retired out there, lucky you x

I know what u mean about the mental attitude it is hard to believe you can eat what you want 4 days a week and still lose weight and u guys see such fluctuations in your weight but just trust it.

I really wanted a quick weight loss but I am not getting that with Sns really so at least judd seems sustainable I am not sure I can sustain this especially with the gout and the reflux.

How much have you lost on Sns and judd?

fizzyfluff said:
As Jo said, it's a completley different diet. I lost 2st last summer in 8 weeks, cane off ate as I normally would have and put it all (then some) back on. I tried loads of time to restart and couldn't get into it again. Apparently this is normall for vlcd restarts, the first one is the charm!

You already have the stuff, so you may as well give it a go, nothing to lose

Do you mean give judd a try or carry on with slim n save?

Hi I lost 13lbs with slim n save came straight over to Juddd and have lost another 14lbs, I lose on average 1.5 lbs a week on juddd, that may seem very little but bizarrely I am in the same clothes now as I was last summer when I was nearly a stone lighter, it doesn't make much sense to me but my body shape seems to shrink regardless of what the scales say all that and I am not looking for this diet to end, I love the way the DD s make me feel and enjoy eating my favourite foods on my UP days and having the weekend off. Yes my weight fluctuates wildly but the trend is always down and the weight 'gain' never shows on my body I just keep getting smaller :D I started Juddd at 13 5lbs I am now 12 5lbs so I know it works x

How do you cope with eating nothing on you dd days and is this necessary?

Back