Fizzys juddd dance

Mmmm, will agree to disagree!! Anyway my anniversary today and so I'm going to enjoy my UD dinner out :)

20 lost : 47 to goal

Happy anniversary have a lovely meal xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Anniversary for yesterday hope you enjoyed your meal out xx

Was there wine by any chance ?? Ha Ha hope you didn't suffer too much next morning xx

Morning Fizzy hope its a good one x

fizzyfluff said:
Oh girlies, I've found out I'm pregnant! Kinda scuppers my whole juddding tho

21 lost : 46 to goal

Aw wow :) congratulations x

Wooohooo congratulations hun, was it a surprise? I did SW when I was pregnant with Evie as I gained weight with each baby and couldn't do it again, I lost 2 stone so by the time I had her I was lighter than when I started! SW is allowed when pregnant as its healthy eating really, there is a really great group on here, Pregnancy without the Pounds I found it a great help, oooh and did I say congratulations lol ha ha xxx

Congratulations!!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cheers girls! Early doors yet.

Jo I'd heard that about sw, might give it at go, but I really struggled to get my head around it before

21 lost : 46 to goal

It is a bit complicated , I just did green days (its changed a bit now) because I love my carby food bread, pots, pasta etc and then had meat as my Healthy extras. I know they have all different plans now but I stuck to what I knew then when I was about 6mths pregnant I just did healthy eating combined with a vague CC keeping under 2000, you don't need extra cals until the later. It was mainly to try and keep myself from filling my face with everything in sight 'because I was going to get fat anyway' which isn't true, you don't notice the weight too much because the bump sort of takes over but when your bumps gone it becomes very obvious where all those takeaways have gone! So if I can give you one bit of advice, don't fool yourself into thinking you will get'fat' because you are pregnant, its not true any pounds you put on by mother nature storing a few ponds will naturally melt away, all those pounds you have 'stored' yourself are normal pounds that will take normal time to shift, try and eat healthily within a calorie range you have set yourself, you can't do low cal though when pregnant, get your cals from good foods, milk chesse, fish lean meats etc and of course have a treat we are only human afer all but you will be doing yourself a huge favour if you do try and keep on some sort of plan . Sorry does that come accross as a lecture? Its not meant to be I just wish someone had told me that eating for 2 is not the best idea xxx

Back