Fizzys juddd dance

Not at all, I've bought sw books of eBay and I'm still no clearer!! I'm an intelligent person honest!!

21 lost : 46 to goal

Congratulations on your news. Do u have any already? X

I have a daughter who's 6.

Speaking to the gp and she wants me to
Continue to lose weight. Considering juddding with a dd of 800?

Unfortunatly my lo was an other ectopic. Going to take a little time for recovery and then I'll be back juddding, hope everyone is well c

Aww Fizzy I am so so sorry, take time out for yourself and those around you, I am always here if you need anything, see you when you feel ready to come back, take care , Jo xxx

Oh Fizzy I hope you're ok!

My heart goes out to you and your family!

Take some time out for you and think about yourself!

Ruth
X

Thanks chickie, sorry to see you aren't having a great time either x

I'm still on heavy tablets, couldn't take them and do DD's at the same time. Thinking of restarting next week. Also going to have to take my wine crown off as can't drink for 12wks because of one of the injections they gave me, will claim it back eventually! I'm itching to get back, more or less bed ridden and keep getting all these weird ideas of how I'm going to become a fitness freak lol

See you soon guys

Lovely to hear from you Fizzy and can't wait to get you back properly, don't worry your Crown will be waiting for you hun lol xxx

Restarting at 13 9.2, will be having my 2 wknd up days and then first dd on Monday. Have put on 5lb since I've been off, but I'm really bloated and swollen etc so I don't think I've done too badly x

Welcome back, fzzyfluff.

Those 5lbs will be off in no time at all. Engoy your weekend UD's, I will be!

I'm loving the freedom of being back on JUDDD. This is going to be my long term way of eating.

TJ x

Hi fizzy, I hope you are ok. It may take a wee while for u body to figure out what is going on. And u may very well have a bit of water hanging about! Take it as it comes x

Hiya!

Loads of water, feet are really swollen because I'm just lying down all the time. Buuuut, drumroll please..... I can sit up today just by using stomach muscles!! Yay for core!! :)

16 lost : 51 to goal

WI 7

Starting. Last week. This week

Weight: 14 11lbs ~ 13 5.4lbs ~ 13 4.2
Bmi: 34.4 (obese) ~ 31.5 ~ 31.1
Bust: 41 ~ 38.5 ~ 38.5
Chest: 35 ~ 32.5. ~ 32.5
Waist: 44 ~ 41 ~ 41.1
Hips: 50 ~ 47 ~ 47
Arm: 14 ~ 13.5 ~ 13.5
Thigh: 30 ~ 27.5 ~ 26.5
Calf: 16 ~ 16 ~ 15.5

Fat%. ~ 41.6 ~ 40.4 ~ 41.1
water%. ~ 44.1 ~ 43.9 ~ 44
Muscle% ~ 31.2. ~ 31.5 ~ 31.1

This was my last measurements before I took a couple of weeks off. I've moved from a standard size 20 and into a 16. It works. Have faith.

***but please go and look at the website, if you are on minimins you can google!!!! Read it and do the calculator so as you know what you are supposed to be doing as recommended by the research!!!!*******

16 lost : 51 to goal

WOW look at those measurements, you have done so well. Hope you're feeling comfortable xx

Hi Fizzy great to have you back, feeling really frazzled today can I get a virtual hug please, and tell me that as long as we know Juddd works it doesn't matter what anyone says:(

bajoleth said:
Hi Fizzy great to have you back, feeling really frazzled today can I get a virtual hug please, and tell me that as long as we know Juddd works it doesn't matter what anyone says:(

Psst, missus, will you accept a virtual hug from any old Tom, Dick or P?! ;)

P x

Back