Waist: 44 ~ 41 ~ 41.1
Hips: 50 ~ 47 ~ 47
Arm: 14 ~ 13.5 ~ 13.5
Thigh: 30 ~ 27.5 ~ 26.5
Calf: 16 ~ 16 ~ 15.5

Fat%. ~ 41.6 ~ 40.4 ~ 41.1
water%. ~ 44.1 ~ 43.9 ~ 44
Muscle% ~ 31.2. ~ 31.5 ~ 31.1

This was my last measurements before I took a couple of weeks off. I've moved from a standard size 20 and into a 16. It works. Have faith.

***but please go and look at the website, if you are on minimins you can google!!!! Read it and do the calculator so as you know what you are supposed to be doing as recommended by the research!!!!*******

16 lost : 51 to goal

Woop. That is fab and definite inspiration. Started Thur gone but gonna do my first measurements tomorrow(mon)

Go girrll

Have just realised that I haven't got a Next catalogue in a while..... That would give me something to do, where's the phone.....

Hi, i have just sat and read all of your diary, what an inspiration, you have given me the idea of measurements rather than lbs lost so am going to make sure i do that on my diary.
sorry to see your sad news wishing you well x

Thank you, just had a reread of my diary myself with a little chuckle, forgot how much this forum got me thru those days, seems so long ago!!

fizzyfluff said:
Have just realised that I haven't got a Next catalogue in a while..... That would give me something to do, where's the phone.....

Step (mentally) away from the catalogue....

Gave biggest loser a go--- just bade me realise that juddd is the easiest to fit into family life! I tried to follow the BL eating plan but then started to make substitutions to fit in with what the family were eating etc and I realised I was then just calorie counting, and my goodness it's hard to have fun on 1200cals!! then the light bulb went off- just go back to juddd

Back with a horrendous weight gain :( and non scales losess!! but anyhoo may get on with it

Thanks PGin!

My comments here are over 400!! Feel loved lol

Just realised that amazon now have Dr J's book in kindle form, just downloaded to see if it can light a fire under me :coffee:

Welcome back Fizzy, sometimes you need a change to realise that the thing you had in the first place was right after all, oooeeerrr I am going all philosophical today, I even compared juddd to a busy Mole on another thread lol Think I need a lie down ha ha. Lovely to have you back my little fizzster xx

I'm too fuelled to b cold :-( dad home from,Dubai, used that as an excuse....

You've said you have quite a few things on until next week, why not enjoy them while preparing yourself to start next wk x

I finished 629 today, happy enough with this , although the night is young!

9 lost : 58 to goal

Back