Fizzys juddd dance

Forgot how much DD's make me be awake at bedtime!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness for sky+ in the bedroom!

I like to consider myself to have good taste in tv, and I know how technically bad vexed is, but it's compulsive viewing lol

9 lost : 58 to goal

Hi Fizzy
Ru still watching Revenge?
XxX

T2g- didn't even get to the end of vexed lol

Still watching revenge, but moved to watch it on Rte who has been showing double Episodes, next week is the final can't wait!! Where are you up to?

Mid week WI and I'm down 4.4lbs!

My official weigh in is going to be sat instead of Monday (which was when I last weighed) cos who wants to weigh after two up days lol

oh i absolutley love watching revenge even my hubby loves it, bonus. i dont want it to end.
i wonder what it is that makes a dd nights sleep so bad as i seem to suffer too, by 1.30 i am bing wide awake til about 4.30, its doing my head in.
well done on the loss so far fizzy, have a fab day x

Thank you cable.

Once I'm asleep I'm fine, but can often see 12.30/1.00 before I'm asleep which is really unlike me- never normally see 11!

Are watching it on rte? It's been commissioned for a second series :). Just need greys anatomy to come back and alls good in the world

im not too sure what channel? i know its on a monday night but it must be nearing the end now, the last one i saw was when the box had been taken from under the rug.

thats not good i am always tired and nod off pretty quickly its just i wake up in the night and thats it boom wide awake, it makes it worse when you know you have to be up in a few hours .

i really need to sit and watch greys anatomy as never have and dexter i am hoping a friend has a box set.

Hi Fizzy,

Like you I'm back on JUDDD. Have spent the whole summer holidays having last suppers! Not going to venture near the scales until I feel a little less bloated but guessing I have 3 stone to lose.

Let's beat the battle of the bulge!

TJ x

I'm back up to 4st to lose, really cross as I had worked my way down to 3 :(

But anyhoo, think I've got that head space thing going on so in a really good place to be doing it. Good to see some familiar faces (or bottoms) about lol! You up or down today?

is that with just doing 1 dd fizzy? I am following your enthusiasm closely! very good luck to you :) exciting!

i watched dexter to start, was quite taken by it but then it got a bit samey! i am watching house now, on series 2 and finding it quite comical lol

anyway, enjoy your up day :) and i will be here with you downing next wednesday, for sure x

wow, good midweek loss.... I used to weigh on Mondays but changed mine to Saturdays too.... makes much more sense. Good luck for a great WI come Saturday.

wow, good midweek loss.... I used to weigh on Mondays but changed mine to Saturdays too.... makes much more sense. Good luck for a great WI come Saturday.

Do you know, I'm toying with changing my WI to a Saturday too ...... plenty of time for the two UP UP UP UP UPs to be put right then :D

P x

time2go said:
is that with just doing 1 dd fizzy? I am following your enthusiasm closely! very good luck to you :) exciting!

i watched dexter to start, was quite taken by it but then it got a bit samey! i am watching house now, on series 2 and finding it quite comical lol

anyway, enjoy your up day :) and i will be here with you downing next wednesday, for sure x

Loved loved loved house, all done now :( I always thought the middle seasons were the best.

That's with mon and tues as IM's and wed DD. will have my t2g clock set for wed!

Greeneyes11 said:

Best of both worlds lol

Yes, I love house. Dunno how we havebt watched it before now. Watching two or three a night!

Well done looking forward to seeing ur official loss! X

Paulinegin said:
Do you know, I'm toying with changing my WI to a Saturday too ...... plenty of time for the two UP UP UP UP UPs to be put right then :D

P x

I weigh in Saturdays now for just that reason ;-)

Back