Fizzys juddd dance

Didn't go :(

Got rudely awaken to be told the dog had boked and poohed all over the kitchen, so was not in the mood for it, AT ALL!!

16 lost : 51 to goal

This is the most liquid diahorrea poo I've ever seen!!! If anything it's helped with my dd as I don't want anything to eat lol

Must be something in the air,last night my Dog brought up all the chicken I had lovingly stripped from the bone for her, put me right off my curry but fingers crossed she is pregnant so I forgive her, its a good sign apparantly. Well thats made me less hungry on my DD evening anyway lol xx

Well my boy isn't pregnant lol

Feel so sorry for them, they don't really get what's going on. He keeps thinking he's going to get scolded

LOL , How are things in fizzyfluffs world today x

bajoleth said:
LOL , How are things in fizzyfluffs world today x

Fizz is good. Had the most relaxing Sunday ever!! Preparing myself for doing hannatas plan this week to see what happens

Good luck with it hun, Han is doing brilliantly so I am sure you will too. I like things nice and simple so its a little confusing for me so will stick to what works for me for now but never say never eh lol x

Woohoo!! Made it to 5 (and then some!!)

Feeling very liberated! Even went and did my shake thing, will see how my bum feels tomorrow.

Tried all my hols clothes on, and rather surprised that some fit, in fact too many fit so will have to pick and choose what to take :)

Now for some bolognese....

Go fizzy x

Well done! I'm on a down day now. Just not feeling it thought :-( had a few up and just cannot get back into it.

X

time2go said:
Well done! I'm on a down day now. Just not feeling it thought :-( had a few up and just cannot get back into it.

X

That's how I was feeling so needed a change up, this seems to suit at mo. Maybe get firmly into 16's and if its a struggle ill go back to prop ups and downs

Back