Fizzys juddd dance

fizzyfluff said:
Pffffft to dieting! Back to work on Monday, will commence then!

14 lost : 53 to goal

Pffft! X

Proper dd commence with 450 cals!!

Going to use s&s packs (as they still live in my garage)

Afraid to get on scales this morn for a WI, potential it's into 14's again :(

Whoops 14 1.8 :(

There was a lot of boozy alcohol over the wknd, and sweet treats. Gotta suck it up and get on with it now

fizzyfluff said:
Whoops 14 1.8 :(

There was a lot of boozy alcohol over the wknd, and sweet treats. Gotta suck it up and get on with it now

That's all u can. I'm still here with u. Come on us. 6 weeks till Christmas x

Had a good dd, freezing and wide awake!!!

Might try for another dd tomoro for a bit of a woosh this wk. In fact considering trying to do a few dd's back to back until I can take it no more! I will have a stone off by Xmas!! I will I will I will

Hi Fizzy just popping in to say Hi, hope all is well with you x well done on that 4lb loss woohoo

Well done on the 4lbs, Fizzy. That's fantastic! :D

Thank you both!

Another good DD under my belt and feeling good! Football on tonight so I'm bring banished upstairs away from the kitchen- all good!

How you keeping Jo!

Mon: 14 1.8
Tues: 13 11.8
Wed: 13 9.6

Really can't decide to do an up or down today. Think ill start as a down and just be relaxed if I cave, feel like I'm lacking a bit of energy

fizzyfluff said:
Mon: 14 1.8
Tues: 13 11.8
Wed: 13 9.6

Really can't decide to do an up or down today. Think ill start as a down and just be relaxed if I cave, feel like I'm lacking a bit of energy

Jeez! Good going. I'd def vote for relaxed x

Well done on losing what you have so far x

Thanks all!

An ID today because I forgot to take a packet to work do had toast, which then made me go f*** it I'm having dinner. So will expect a slight gain tomorro, then dd then this wks WI.

Feeling quite in control and on top of things :)

Back