Fizzys juddd dance

Aw yum! Love lunch out! I'm trying. Doing to have something with my cuppa in a minute. That is why I do have restrained days after all lol x

Joys of working in the community! My Josie DVD arrived today, there are intentions of getting up early to do it tomorrow

Joys of working in the community! My Josie DVD arrived today, there are intentions of getting up early to do it tomorrow

Try although not good for purse or waist line lol I work care of elderly and always home baking on go n biscuits n sweets!

Ah, in my job it's ' no thanks I've just eaten' for most of the houses I go to and get offered something. Plus it's not good to be out and about and needing a wee!

So end of ud and there's been no more to add to food diary! :)

Feeling touch too full, and windy-pops, and thirsty! My goodness I don't remember drinking so much water and needing it, - no I do, when inwas breast feeding I cold gulp pints of water no probs like this, not sure what that's about

Hello my dears :)

*red face*

How are we al doing :)

Ruth
x

Hello my dears :)

*red face*

How are we al doing :)

Ruth
x

:whoopass: just for you!

Good day today, although ill admit to taking a forkfuls of my daughters omelette that looked fantastic!

Stressy day in work today, tattoo appointment canceled for this evening and came home to my boiler broke!

Buuuuut, did not reach for the wine and the cals stayed below 500 :)

Will them a couple of weeks before its unattainable and they'll be back!

Amen x

Lol, I'm just browsing and considering starting. Started slim and save last week...due to reorder tomorrow but heard about this for first time from a friend this week. Had no issues with s&s this week but wondering already how it's going to fit in with social events planned. Would you recommend JUDDD?

Def recommend, like any diet there is a wagon to fall off, which I've done several times, but this is the only diet where I haven't regained all (and a bit more weight), I'm still 9lb from my heaviest, which doesn't sound great considering I lost 26lb at one point, but I'm pleased I haven't hit the top figure again!

9 lost : 58 to goal

Had a good read about it last night and have decided to go for it! Hopefully the only way is up and down:D

Had a good read about it last night and have decided to go for it! Hopefully the only way is up and down:D

The bbc did a documentary about it last summer, Michael Mosley was the presenter, and he started a version of fasting a d lost 20 odd lbs. Hes released a book on it which is available as an ebook from amazon as of today!

I feel great! Why can I not remember how good thus feels when I'm off wagon??!?!?

Gonna walk with a shimmy in my steps all day!!

I feel great! Why can I not remember how good thus feels when I'm off wagon??!?!?

Gonna walk with a shimmy in my steps all day!!

woooo get you!!!!

too right you will and you deserve it that's excellent for the water weight too!!

Ruth
x

wiiiiiinnnnneeee!

Haha im having a few vodkas tonight!

Enjoy!

Ruth
x

The bbc did a documentary about it last summer, Michael Mosley was the presenter, and he started a version of fasting a d lost 20 odd lbs. Hes released a book on it which is available as an ebook from amazon as of today!

Cheers, good timing for book, wil get on kindle. Started today with an up day as was on s&s yesterday, proper down day tomorrow.

Back