Flapjack question

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by HappyNoodles, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Hi everyone :) hope you're all doing great! I'm o.e one those freaks who likes the flapjacks :O and wondering do any of you know if I had one a day could that slow down weight loss? I've heard a rumour like this before but dunno how much truth is in it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Daisy

I've seen a post on here from one of the guys who mentioned that for us lasses they are a few more calories than the shakes, but also that he, as a truck driver, has them instead of the shakes during the week because it's more convenient for him. His weight loss was just fine.

That's the only light I can shed on the subject for you, I would have thought the 'one a day' would be just fine but I'm no expert.

If you have any concerns, why not just give the Lipotrim Helpline a ring. :blahblah:

4. losit

losit Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I wouldn't think so because you get a bit more fibre with the flapjack which should help with digestion, just remember you have to drink more water if you do eat one and it should only ever be one a day. I lost 8.25lbs in my second week and had one everyday, week three i only had 3 and only lost a quarter of a pound so that blows that theory out for me anyway.

5. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had them on week 2 and made no difference at all, still lost 6 pounds i think it was. I just wish my pharmacist would get some back in as they make a welcome change.

6. Zaracraft

Zaracraft Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My chemist dosnt stock them, shame I think it might make a nice change to have to chew somthing

7. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Site members on other VLCDs use Asda Measure-Up bars and Tesco Ultra Slim bars. They say these don't affect losses at all and are cheap and delicious. Carbs and calories are about the same as the 'proper' ones.

Good luck everyone!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.