Flapjack question

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi everyone :) hope you're all doing great! I'm o.e one those freaks who likes the flapjacks :O and wondering do any of you know if I had one a day could that slow down weight loss? I've heard a rumour like this before but dunno how much truth is in it?

Hi Daisy

I've seen a post on here from one of the guys who mentioned that for us lasses they are a few more calories than the shakes, but also that he, as a truck driver, has them instead of the shakes during the week because it's more convenient for him. His weight loss was just fine.

That's the only light I can shed on the subject for you, I would have thought the 'one a day' would be just fine but I'm no expert.

If you have any concerns, why not just give the Lipotrim Helpline a ring. :blahblah:

Hi, I wouldn't think so because you get a bit more fibre with the flapjack which should help with digestion, just remember you have to drink more water if you do eat one and it should only ever be one a day. I lost 8.25lbs in my second week and had one everyday, week three i only had 3 and only lost a quarter of a pound so that blows that theory out for me anyway.

I had them on week 2 and made no difference at all, still lost 6 pounds i think it was. I just wish my pharmacist would get some back in as they make a welcome change.

Site members on other VLCDs use Asda Measure-Up bars and Tesco Ultra Slim bars. They say these don't affect losses at all and are cheap and delicious. Carbs and calories are about the same as the 'proper' ones.

Good luck everyone!

Back