Flapjacks - To Eat or Not to Eat....

the flap jacks are great just go to a petshop feed the budgies some peanuts and then wait until theyve shat them out and da..da you have a free sample,best of luck!!

HE HE, just what I was thinking having read all the comments about them!!! I decided liquid only, just as well by the sounds of it!
T x

ohhhhh the snickers flapjack has just sprung into my mind..! now that is a match made in heaven!

ooooooh yes... firm fave in the Howdy household BLT (before LipoTrim)... lussssssssssssssh..... *drool*... proper thick choc topping n all.... I'm salivating more than an Austrian grandfather visiting his daughter...:eek:

err not to eat!! there like cardboard,think the majority of us hate them but you have to try it for yourself,but be warned. xx

PS it's a fecking Marathon....not Snickers... back off you Yanks trying to change our product names...

Get with the times honey..bet most here are too young for marathon! x

Ooh lil i think i only remember 14p lol xxx

Lol ride would do here too, sorry Lil lol you know i love ya xxx

hahahaha i need to hun, i really need to tone up more than anything xx

PLEASE put down the beer....Lol are you trying to put people off,there are many on here who would kill for a pint.
Hi and welcome by the way.
Toni X

I've taken your advice mummytoni...seeing myself with an oversized beer is not doing me any favours...and the fact I was in a Parisian cafe at the time just reminds me of why I love France so much...food, food, food...washed down with a cheeky red of course:cry:

ive been again today,the arc trainer and crosstrainer are great for legs and bum and i now have no bingo wings just toned arms,my tum is still driving me mad ,ive upped the sit ups and been using a ball think its helping ,i love going the gym and you feel fab after,you should come to mine you will be the skinnest there by far the average age of the women is about 50 !!!

Good idea, bet its the first thing we all looked at lol xx

Really Lil? how long would it take me to get there? Half an hour! I still have bingo wings hun!! xx

Back