Flapjacks - To Eat or Not to Eat....

Lol ride would do here too, sorry Lil lol you know i love ya xxx

WTF! I only asked if flapjacks were any good and this has turned into filth...same here though ;)

Aww youre putting me to shame Lil i really want to do it just not in the right frame of mind yet! Bizarre i want to do it i will love it!!! xx

Lol yeah we have a secret sex club!! xx

i used to dread the gym heaving my lard up and down on the machines ,love it now though most people dont recognise me til i open my gob and a women who started the gym the same week as me asked how i lost so much,dont like her so i told her i come everyday and work out for hours ,god im evil at times xx

hahahahaha well done you! You really are shaming me hun, maybe i should try a leisure centre gym first as oppsed to a proper gym?
Hey i got a happy birthday email from minimins xx

Lol and sweatbands!! I know ive just always hated the idea, how much is urs? xx

Does exercise help with skin reduction, my pharmasist reckons you don't need to exercise which I was very surprised at!
T x

I play badminton every night of the week. Great exercise and loads of fun. The time just flies. I dont really like exercise machines because i'm always clock watching. Plus toning muscles surely must help with your look when your finished slimming?.

my new wii fit is keeping me sane, just been on it and it reckons I've done 6 hours aerobics, yoga and jogging since last thursday going for my 4th WI in the morning so we'll see if it all pays off

Yeah I bought one last week haven't really had a proper go on it yet. The runnings good as I;ve built a mini gym in my spare bedroom so I can go on my treadmill rather than run on the spot. Loads of stuff on there to keep u motivated.

VERDICT!!!

...just had my first (peanut) flapjack...absolutley 100% minging!!! Eeeeeeuuuurrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

Will be bringing back to the Pharmacy first thing...come back Vanilla shake...all is forgiven :D

Also, only got 1 FJ per day (+1 shake) - thought that men got 2 FJ's for every shake??? Doesn't make sense only getting one...anyhoo, taking them back so not an issue for me but may be for others....

Awwww give em a chance. Reckon you should try another one before you decide. I had the same reaction first time and now I have one every day. Helps keep you regular.

Were you given 1 flapjack and 1 female shake to make up the 1 male meal perhaps? 2 flapjacks would be difficult to get through. :)

Cheers guys...but I'm only doing LT for 4 weeks (3+1 Re-feed) so will go back to what I know!

Love the chocolate shakes...not a huge fan of vanilla but put them through my tea and coffee...so will get back to that to see me through.

Nah, pharmacy didn't say anything about making up one womans shake...as I understand it men pay more than woman (I pay €85 per week) so to just get 1 shake and 1 FJ is daylight robbery...although 2 would be tough going, even for the most ardent FJ fan!

...just had my first (peanut) flapjack...absolutley 100% minging!!! Eeeeeeuuuurrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

Will be bringing back to the Pharmacy first thing...come back Vanilla shake...all is forgiven :D

Also, only got 1 FJ per day (+1 shake) - thought that men got 2 FJ's for every shake??? Doesn't make sense only getting one...anyhoo, taking them back so not an issue for me but may be for others....
You are only allowed 1 flap jack per day hun and very nice they arer toooxxx

You are only allowed 1 flap jack per day hun and very nice they arer toooxxx

Well Nic...I'm sensing you disagree with me on the FJ's! :D:D

Also...just read the LT bag you get from the pharmacy and men are supposed to get 2 x FJ's for replacing a shake...I think the girl was trying to protect me lol

Really ...mmm havent read that lol i ate 2 one night and got told off by garry ...but i LURVED it hehehe the flapjacks, that is

Back