Cruise PV flavourings have arrived

CHRISR

Gold Member
A little delivery for me today of 4 dukan flavourings coconut, caramel, dark chocolate and marrons glace. The question is which shall I try first in my yoghurt later? Caramel is shouting at me the loudest - LOL :drool:

I've ordered chocolate, caramel & passion fruit I think... Got the email tonight to say it's been dispatched

It was a 2 for 1 offer so better be good lol
Raspberry is cheaper to do with jelly chrystals I think so went for ones that were different

not happy with the coconut tried it with some Total yoghurt Oh my word it tasted awful it had better be good in muffins <did I put too many drops in> oh I dont know:(

That's rotten. :(
I've started using a small syringe (clean) for some of the flavouring after being heavy-handed with the rose one evening.

not happy with the coconut tried it with some Total yoghurt Oh my word it tasted awful it had better be good in muffins <did I put too many drops in> oh I dont know:(

Ooohhh muffins with coconut and almond flavouring should be really nice (bit like a Kipling frangipani tart).

I think the one I prefer most is coconut. With some cocoa powder mixed in, its like eating a yogurt bounty!.
On the black forest at the moment ( cherry flavouring and cocoa). Diet? what diet!

Tessa

You know they need to be used with sweetener? They are pretty awful by themselves.

You know they need to be used with sweetener? They are pretty awful by themselves.
Thank you M-m
Yep pretty awful :( think I put too much in and then minus the sweetner ughhhhhhhh foul!
can't seem to find how much to use drop wise though! Used dark choc & sweetner in in yoghurt last night could hardly taste it so its trial and error until I get it right. Not had chance to bake muffins but will be doing tomorrow :)

Coconut muffins are delicious I only used 10 drops and I can definately taste it and smell while they've been baking is good too ;) now its marrons glace's turn :)

ive arrived home to mines and the passion fruit smells yummmm

right just had a tub of my home made yoghurt with sweetner and 4 drops of the passion fruit flavouring and it was Delish !! yum yum yum very glad i took the chance with a buy 1 get 1 free ...now i want more LOL

Im going to get some fruit ones i think too was going to get morello cherry (favourite fruit) but was a bit pricey at nearly £11.

well i can definately recommend the passion fruit :D think it will last ages as 4 drops were enough

Alan's bought some orange flavouring at Sainsbury's... he's been the chef this week with both dinner and muffins and he said he'd like to make some chocolate-orange ones tomorrow. Will let you know how they taste :) x

Back