• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Flaxseed bread.

I'd kill for a biscuit right now! Don't suppose you have a recipe do you?
Also just to check, am I using the right linseeds with the golden ones? I was suprised at how expensive they were.
Sue.x

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
S: 21st5.5lb C: 11st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 10st1.5lb(47.25%)
Hi Gladysrocker

I made flaxseed bread didn't use linseeds used flaxseeds from sainsburys & mine only came out about an inch thick too... was lovely with cream cheese & prawns on it!

Have you tried the flaxseed muffin that buffydog posted... thats mush deeper & not as dense if your looking for something more 'bread' like?

Linzi.x

Tazzi

is Special :P
S: 228kg C: 78kg G: 65kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 150kg(65.78%)
Sorry its taken me so long......

K the apple biscuit recipie (not mine btw it was created by someone on the Sureslim forum)

1 apple
1 ryvita
3 teaspoons of sesame seeds
3 teaspoons of pumpkin seeds
2 teaspoons of sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
dash of diet coke
mixed spice
sweetner

Basically i mix all of the ingredients together and blend using a hand blender.When the ingredients are a wet-ish texture roll into balls and place on a greased baking tray. Flatten so they are about 5 mm thick. The thicker they are the softer they will be. Sprinkle with sweetner.
Place in the oven at 180degrees Celcius for 15 minutes (they dont brown) Turn over and cook for another 5 minutes. Allow to sit for another 5 minutes and then EAT!

X

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet 1
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 3
Syn Values 0
Atkins Diet 6
Dukan Diet 4