Flaxseed??

Ive only got a small tesco express near me that doesnt stock anything other than your normal essentials. I found Jim's link that says there is a difference in carbs in the holland and barrett brands. The golden one is lower.

Ive only got a small tesco express near me that doesnt stock anything other than your normal essentials. I found Jim's link that says there is a difference in carbs in the holland and barrett brands. The golden one is lower.

How much does Jim's one have?

I was trying to be lazy Stephen and let someone recommend a very low carb one to me so im not searching shops for long;)

I dont know hun. Lets start to find out. Please can you all tell us what brand of flaxseed/linseed you but, where its from and the carb content. Thanks

I got some from a little health food shop in our local market - I think all health stores sell it x :D

Name and carb content please, trying to see if they are all similar in carbs or there is a super duper one that we are all going to rush out and get

Prewetts Flaxseed. Carb content 2g per 100g :D

Prewetts Cheryl x

I made a chocolate one yesterday. I put a teaspoon of drinking chocolate in, cooked as normal, sliced and buttered. Was a nice choccy treat :)

Would have prefered more chocolate in there but it's well carby!!!

LOL! Ummm... yeah I have!! :D

That was like me yesterday....

Back