Flee the Fat Friday*hour by hour*

wellandgood

Silver Member
Morning everyone,
Up again early today so thought I might start this off. hope thats ok.

Good luck to anyone having Wi today.
sun may be gone but we can keep shining!

Im off to work this morning but only half day (whoo hoo). scales are showing 1 lb down and I expect they will tay that way for tomorrow WI. Oh well, its down! Have a doctors appointment later. Cant wait for him to see how much weight Ive lost(3st since I last saw him)He has been very supportive with me on CD so Im lucky.

For anyone not feeling so well, chin up and remember it is only temporary whether it be personal or diet related.

Have a fab day, remember your weekend goals everyone. weeks are flying by and we are getting through it.

Be back to chat later.:)

whoops sorry!

On a side note, was at docs yesterday and she was very impressed re my weight loss. Very happy (and on her scales I was 11/7, blatant lie of course but to hell with it, I'm now on their computer as having a BMI of upper 25's :D)

LOL no prob. How can i delete the thread?

Ach I would just leave them running, won't make a whole load of difference in the long run :D TEAMWORK!

I'm off to uni V shortly, I won't take offence if theres more replies in your thread than mine. ;)

Morning ladies,
I'm tired this morning. I'm becoming quite addicted to minimins and stayed up too late chatting here last night! Hope i dont become too grumpy later on!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Mx

Great Lexie for the BMI thing! I dont quite follow it actullay. do you know that Brad Pitt and George Clooney have BMI's to show obesity? Hey? Dont think so.

Back