Florida Fit

mrsexcuses

S: 30st0lb C: 21st1lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 43.6 Loss: 8st13lb(29.76%)
Weighed myself this morning and I've put 6lb on since last week. That doesn't seem right. I mean I do feel bloated and horrible and I did have pancakes, but nothing that would cause that sort of a blip. Drinking tonnes of water today to see if I can shift it quickly. But my mum wants me to go round for takeaway tonight as she's feeling miserable and wants a pick me up, and I don't know how to say no, I did try. But she had her dog put to sleep 3 wks ago that came as a total shock, then she had her other dog, who was very old, put to sleep the day before yesterday. She went downhill after loosing her best friend, so she's really upset. Mum lives in a granny flat, so counts as part of my household.
I really need to find some motivation from somewhere, so back to calorie counting again today as it does seem to keep me more disciplined. I really want to lose a stone before July, and 2 stone before Florida next year. But I've lost nothing since Sept 😕

So this morning I've just had a coffee (30calories) for breakfast as I need to save the calories for the takeaway, and just hope she chooses a menu with a good low calorie option on it.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Simone45

Mini milestone: 15st 9lb, single digit goal
S: 17st1lb C: 15st10lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st5lb(7.95%)
Empire can be very flattering, personally I'm a fan of it

mrsexcuses

My back went again and I am in bed. Diet went out of the window. I'm limited to the two cups of coffee I'm brought a day, so not enough water, and whatever food someone makes for me, I don't feel like i can request diet stuff. My son couldn't be bothered washing the dishes so he ordered us all Chinese🙄. And absolutely no exercise of any kind unless you count me dragging myself up screaming once a day for a pee. So of course I've lost 6lb (on top of the 6lb I put on, so technically 12lb). As you do.
Pretty annoyed as I've just started a new relationship and 2 months in I'm embarrassingly stuck in bed for 2wks (so far) with no end in sight.

Last edited:

mrsexcuses

Ok, so it's first time in 4wks that I've been able to make it downstairs to use the scales and I've lost another 5lb. Currently 21.1 I'm so excited to get into the 20 stone bracket, I haven't been there in 8yrs.
I haven't been dieting at all, I've just eaten what I've been brought and obviously no exercise. I'm so fed up of sandwiches and 'something' on toast, but its obviously working, me not being able to reach the fridge. It's still going to be a while before I can get up to make meals.

Halley

S: 22st12lb C: 16st10lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 6st2lb(26.88%)
Hi MrsExcuses,

I’ve just read through your diary and it’s sure been a rollercoaster ride! I hope you get relief from your back soon and I’m happy that you’re heading towards your lowest weight in 8 years, it’s a brilliant achievement.

Like you I gain large amounts of weight if I’m off plan for any length of time, it’s so unfair and I think it’s because of my totally messed up metabolism. I started dieting at 13 (when I was completely normal, it was just that all the other girls I hung around with were doing it) and I’ve pretty much either been binging or purging since. I joined this forum to try to keep my motivation high and look forward to watching your progress.

All the best,
Halley