Flubster in the house

Awww thanks so much Jacqueline - thats real kind of you Yep trust me to bring it down to gutter level :)

Day 2 was kinda rough for me, so I'll get ready for the hump of day 6 - thanks for the tip, I'll book an early night in readiness lol

x

Ha Ha, you only say it as it is and that is what this sight is for, hope your day 6 is plain sailing keep up with the water it really does help x:party0036:

Good afternoon Flubster. Ha ha love reading you, so positive! You're doing amazing :D :hug99: xx

God I hope we don't take too long to get there althouth my hubby might have something to say about it! Just at the moment I would probably crush JD to death which wouldn't be the effect I was after.

Day 3 - Down - bye bye 5lbs

Day 4 - BRING IT!!!!! Come and have a go if you think your'e hard enough ROOOOAAAAR :stickdance:

Love the attitude. You and footiewidow r funny:giggle:

heyyy flubster,
Don't u just love it when the no of the day is less than the no on the scale (u knw what i mean, 4<6 ;) !!! Yaaay u !!!:party0011:

I am on Day 3. trying to keep myself busy today, yest was a bit of a struggle with hunger monster.

xx

I do I do I do !!!!:party0011:

Day 2 was my baaad day - it was a slog in places and I had to give myself a talk to man the **** up!!! You are right you need to find something else to do/focus on This afternoon my hubby cooked up a storm for the kids- smelt heavingly but I went in the bath, plucked, defuzzed, exfoliated you name it - I got through it with no slips - albeit a bit bald and shiny - sans eyebrows!!! lololol

:8855: I guess its easier for eyebrows to grow back than it is for us to start over ;)

I have more will power than I thought

Day 5 - Saturday PM and I am amazed at myslf that I got this far I kinda had to remember to eat , and had loads of energy - I was telling my mother earlier I actually *feel* better than I did last week when in stodgendom, hmmm, dunno what thats about:confused:

This evening was a true test of my metal you see I make a mean pizza - sat nights in our house is Pizza night so I have just made 3 pizzas two blanco's spinach alfredo and fish, cream freich and parsely and a large kiddy pepperoni, I sat in the same room while my family ate, drank my water then made my thai chicken soup ( added some chile de arbol flakes so it felt "weekendy") and ate it - I think that is my ultimat test yet!!! I have really suprised myself - who knew?:cool:

Hi, I too read your post and it was like someone was summarising my own life. I would love to see the pics of Misspiggy1981 - yet can't. Any clues?

Already I feel better knowing others out there feel just as I do. Maybe this forum is the motovation I need. x

Footie - I get them from coolchilecompany on line, they are a chilli flake but more flavour than hat , thy arnt dried to hell but like cut freshed just dried I use em in enchillada sauce etc (NICE)

Hoping for sure it will, I lurked here a while before taking the plunge, we all have our food/confidence issues - you are among friends here :)

Love the attitude. You and footiewidow r funny:giggle:

Day 5 - Saturday PM and I am amazed at myslf that I got this far I kinda had to remember to eat , and had loads of energy - I was telling my mother earlier I actually *feel* better than I did last week when in stodgendom, hmmm, dunno what thats about:confused:

This evening was a true test of my metal you see I make a mean pizza - sat nights in our house is Pizza night so I have just made 3 pizzas two blanco's spinach alfredo and fish, cream freich and parsely and a large kiddy pepperoni, I sat in the same room while my family ate, drank my water then made my thai chicken soup ( added some chile de arbol flakes so it felt "weekendy") and ate it - I think that is my ultimat test yet!!! I have really suprised myself - who knew?:cool:

Well done Flubster!! Sometimes we do surprise ourselves, we underestimate our strengths....I do, a lot. I thot weekend wud be hard but I have been fine. No cravings :) But I am just on Day 3 , hope I still have the same resolve weeks from now :fingerscrossed:

Back