Flubster in the house

Wow 3st well done!! I bet it is more noticeable than you think :)

Besides, you are still on plan so can only get slimmer! Taking measurements would probably have made you feel better but I do think 3st will have made quite a difference, How tall are you? :) xx

I bet you can see the 3 st loss its just hard to see it in ourselves sometimes.
That is a fantastic loss regardless and you should be so proud of yourself x

Thanks all, ED I am 5 7 but carry on my tummy and boobs even harder to shift now I am 40 .

Sam thank you, the honest answer s.... I find it hard hence the on/off again since Jun, that said it works for me as I haven't gained only lost. Just something unnatural about not eating for an avid baker/cook I LOVE food . Soooo can't lie and say its a walk in the park for me , it isn't I need to really force my head around it. It's tough for me - I wish I could be all gung ho like the majority but starving myself its not my natural state you know? Lol still a pace to go on educating my mindset .

you have done GREAT b the way ... Well done ,

I feel like this is harder than lipotrim when I did that 6 years ago.
I still get a hungry feeling. Didn't on just the shakes of the lipotrim which is strange because I was on less that 450 cal's when I followed that.

Your doing really well.

Sam x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all, ED I am 5 7 but carry on my tummy and boobs even harder to shift now I am 40 .

Sam thank you, the honest answer s.... I find it hard hence the on/off again since Jun, that said it works for me as I haven't gained only lost. Just something unnatural about not eating for an avid baker/cook I LOVE food . Soooo can't lie and say its a walk in the park for me , it isn't I need to really force my head around it. It's tough for me - I wish I could be all gung ho like the majority but starving myself its not my natural state you know? Lol still a pace to go on educating my mindset .

you have done GREAT b the way ... Well done ,

For somebody who says they find it hard you have done bloomin amazing!!! Honestly well done, You're stronger than you think :) Keep at it, You are closer to goal than you are to start weight, The end is in sight for you. You have lost 3st, the next couple will be off soon too :) xx

Thanks both.

Stressful couple of days , hospital visit with little one who's real poorly and I ate on the run - so irritated with myself grr

Morning Flubster,
How is your little one? Hope you are both ok.
Don't stress over eating in that situation - your child needs you to be well and you can diet any time

Xx

Oh no sorry to hear that hun, Hope little one is getting better??

We were taken to hospital via ambulance the other night about midnight with our little one. She is fine now and back in school today, High temps are so scary! Hope you and little one are ok xxx

I really understand flubster.

I'm *whispers* 40 too and a keen foodie and cook....hence why I'm on Exante

moooooosive boobs and a gut like a fat apron after 2 c sections( note to self...never write own lonely hearts add!)

I really understand flubster.

I'm *whispers* 40 too and a keen foodie and cook....hence why I'm on Exante

moooooosive boobs and a gut like a fat apron after 2 c sections( note to self...never write own lonely hearts add!)

You could have written that about me (except only 1 c section) lol, I'm 40 and I have moooooosive boobs and a gut like a fat apron too.

I feel bad because my tummy is like that and I can't say I've had a baby!!
I have thought about having cosmetic surgery if I have excess skin this time. That's what made me miserable when I got to 10 stone last time .. I was 25 and a size 8/10 but had all this skin. X

Last time I lost the weight I had lots of crepey hanging skin so I assume it'll be the same this time. I want to have a tummy tuck to remove it but I'm a bit scared, everyone I know who's had it said the recovery was long and incredibly painful. There's a section on this forum for post-weight loss surgery so maybe one day I'll have a look there.

Thanks Sam and Ed he's getting there been a tough couple of days.
Have been WS last two days ack with DA VENGEANCE tomorrow :break_diet:

And lol QG on the lonely hearts ad , hilar. X

I have my plan sorted ladies its a "viz" solution I am going to bunch all the flab together, wrap it in an elastic band behind my back, sorted. Just have to walk backwards and cling walls when getting around but it'll work !

I have my plan sorted ladies its a "viz" solution I am going to bunch all the flab together, wrap it in an elastic band behind my back, sorted. Just have to walk backwards and cling walls when getting around but it'll work !

Like this? lol
LoosingWeightLvlHomerSimpson.jpg

That's funny!! If only we could pull and tuck!! He he xx

Flubster how you getting on?

Are you well?

Sam x

Lollers Jael! Where the hell did you find that! Class .....EXACTLY what I'm talking about x

Hey Sam I am good Hun little fella is back to his normal rambunctious self but I am in the naught corner this week ! Weight loss......nil point! STS arrrrrrgh!

Am getting dressed now for a power walk haven't exercised a jot this week

I saw that on pinterest the other day and had to save it, classic!

I know it's easy to say, but dont worry too much about staying the same, you know it'll come off eventually.

So glad little one is back to himself Hun :) Don't worry about the STS, it has to come off on this diet that is certain :) xx

Back