Flubster in the house

FootieWidow...you're back! Where you been lol x

Hey flubster, have a great time at the birthday bash!
I've got a wedding dress to get into....talk about pressure x

Hey guys - have been sloppy in more ways than one firstly in posting updates, it' been my daughter 18th birthday weekend just gone and I worked my but off (well theortically speaking as looking now - nope it's definately still there like two oversized golfballs! ha) in the other way - I ate ate ate on her birthday cake, chicken, pasta , pink champagne - NAUGHTINESS!!

Anyway week 3 2lbs off so thats 9lbs 3 weeks - dunno what went on last week being I stuck so rigidly but still havent had my period and am SO consdtipated I need to up my water I know!! But some loss better than non!

Anywaaaaay I have a question caffeine - I drink an espresso black every morning to de-corpse and have two spelndas in - could that be messing with my diet - please say no as I would like lit die without it!!!! :cry:

Morning Flubster!

Well done on the 2lbs! Sounds like you're in for a big loss next week then....it's storing itself up!

I thought tablet sweeteners were ok but not the powdery ones. There's a sticky somewhere with what you can and can't have and I think it had it on there.

It's good that you're still positive after the hiccup - I'm trying to think a month in advance each time I feel tempted or fed up. Just think of the difference in how you'll look and feel in a month if you carry on with it (and how crap you'll feel if you don't!). That helps me anyway.

Just thinking, you could make a stone next week you know!

Good luck and have a good day x

Maybe you're not drinking enough water? Worth checking... the more you drink the more you shrink apparently:D Think the recommended amount on Exante is 3-4 litres a day xx

Good afternoon Flubster. Well done on the 2lbs loss :hug99: xx

Re' the caffeine, sorry I can't help. I gave up caffeine 3-4 years ago.

Well done on the 2lb weight loss Flubster!!! I bet once you *ahem* relieve yourself ,the weight is gonna come off ;)
Lets do this hun, we knw this works so lets make it work for us :) xxx

Hello lovelys - back in da zone!!! Aunt Flow came and boy do I feel lighter - cant wait till Tuesday - I even managed to "pay a visit" so feel better for that too - I got a feeling - oooooo-ooooooo :D

Your post had dance-y touch to it ;) had me laughing :) goooooo flubs :D

Hell Bridey - I have been a bad girl and neglected you all

Shamefully have not budged a pound since I last posted as I have not moved my lardy butt , and have been partaking in a few cheeky snifflers here and there on account of work being stressfull as hell right no, working looong hours infront of a 'puter and being the local whipping gal has not been condusive to a great positive attitude for me :( BUT i realise i have let myself down and good news is to keep me focussed my hubby has agreed to start TS with me next week sooo I will have a buddy in the house which I think will be of great help - anyway enough of my inane waffle - and look forward to a more motivated happy flubster next couple of days

Well done all your guys Bridey, Footie, Naz, Giggle and Midge y'all doing so goos (Midge and Naz dont beat yourself up on wee slips and gains here and there overall you have done fantastically well) x

Hi

Glad you're back! It's great your OH is joining you on TS. Mine has been on a similar diet (no cooking in the evening) and it's been so much easier. Get back into the zone and you'll do great next week!

x

Hey Flubsteer, its great tat OH is joining you!! I have been slowly trying to get OH to join me (even though he has just abt 20 lbs to lose and me another 50 to go), so hopefully by next week he might be doing it with me :)

Thanks for the encouragement flubster, It always feels nice when someone notices what you have been upto lately :) And I would say what you have just told me, dont beat yourself on wee slip upss, you are doing soo welll :) Hope you have a muchh muchh better week coming up :) xxxx

Good evening Flubster. Wow what a wonderful support to have your hubby on board! :hug99: xx

Wellll Done Flubster!! :party0011: Chuffed for you :) xxxx

Hey y'all! :wavey:Gone for a while and back on the wagon, I am now 13 stone 6 so at least i have gone down not up, right? Been off and on exante since I last posted here - but started again with gusto last Monday and am 8lbs down already, that horrible day 3 is out of the way, my good ole mate keeeeeetosis is here (rubs cold toes) . Seems a lot of my weight loss buddies have dropped away now. So this is to restart my diary, share my highs, lows and indifferents.

today is *my worst* day of the week Saturday where I normally kick back with a movie and some drinks , instead it will be my faithful coke zero hmpft!

Anyway gonna go read your diarys for thinspiration good luck exanters!

Hiya and welcome back Flubster! xx

Am back too after falling off the wagon so to speak!

Back