Total Solution Fluffybits diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by fluffybits, 3 April 2014 Social URL.

1. fluffybits

fluffybits New Member

I'm keeping this story because I've done this diet before but never kept to it and always cheated. Before I had my daughter I did the Cambridge diet and lost a lot of weight over six stone but now I have to do this as my daughter is for my weight has gone up to over 19 stone. I need to lose at least eight stone. Today is day one it's been hard I will not lie but I have to do this

I am 47 now I want to live to see my daughter grow up

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lynneonextante

lynneonextante Lynne will be thin!

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi FB. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find it a great support. Good luck with your exante diet!

4. gigglepants

gigglepants Because I'm Happy!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Morning Fluffybits, welcome and good luck. This forum's a godsend to help you stay on track (well I find it is,) so stay posting and read diaries to help your motivation xx

5. Susie58

Susie58 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi FB. How is your day going x

6. Denisesuzanne

Denisesuzanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3.2lb(38.66%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Welcome you can do this for yourself and your daughter I started on the 3 February at 21-4 and today I weigh 18-2 I feel and look so much better and have a lot more choice in what to wear thanks to having so many smaller clothes some still have tags on. Sorry for going on but I really think you can do it too the first few days are the worst,good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.