1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Fluffybits diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by fluffybits, 3 April 2014 Social URL.

1. fluffybits

fluffybits New Member

I'm keeping this story because I've done this diet before but never kept to it and always cheated. Before I had my daughter I did the Cambridge diet and lost a lot of weight over six stone but now I have to do this as my daughter is for my weight has gone up to over 19 stone. I need to lose at least eight stone. Today is day one it's been hard I will not lie but I have to do this

I am 47 now I want to live to see my daughter grow up

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lynneonextante

lynneonextante Lynne will be thin!

Hi FB. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find it a great support. Good luck with your exante diet!

4. gigglepants

gigglepants Because I'm Happy!

Morning Fluffybits, welcome and good luck. This forum's a godsend to help you stay on track (well I find it is,) so stay posting and read diaries to help your motivation xx

5. Susie58

Susie58 Well-Known Member

Hi FB. How is your day going x

6. Denisesuzanne

Denisesuzanne Well-Known Member

Welcome you can do this for yourself and your daughter I started on the 3 February at 21-4 and today I weigh 18-2 I feel and look so much better and have a lot more choice in what to wear thanks to having so many smaller clothes some still have tags on. Sorry for going on but I really think you can do it too the first few days are the worst,good luck