FNM's Done ***** this weekened but back on today! BUT going on Safari next week!!!!

Lunch:- 5 Bean chilli from Weatherspoons (this came out as free on green but i am not going to eat any syns just in case)
x

good thinking - if in doubt eat only free foods. :)

Thanks mod-karen. I really want to do this as this is probably the only diet i havent tried and seems the easiest.
I am still only on week 1 but i dont feel like i am on a diet.... unless my sister whos on cambridge turns round in weatherspoons and gets a choc fudge cake with two spoons...... I didnt resist tho and was very very proud of me and thats my favourite food.
I think she felt guilty so wanted me to eat it too but i wouldnt and she ate it going mmmmmmmmmm this is yummy, this girl weighs 2 stone less that me and is 5"6 so she can eat it! Until i am what i want to be. I wont! Its not that I cant, I CHOOSE not to!
xxxx

wow well done!!! thats some will power, i dont think i wud be able to resist loli cant believe i have gone this long without chocolate its a first for me (part from on cd) haha

u up to anything nice today?

xxx

No not up to anything, gonna try out a recipe that I have in my head and will report back lol.
You?
How comes your not on msn?
x

Day 5.

Green day.

Bfast- x2 weetabix (HEXB)
milk (HEXA)

Snacks- Mug shots and fruit

Lunch - Chick pea and aubergine bake (nearly finished now)
Rice

Dinner- Chicken (HEXB) covered in BBQ seasoning, then covered in 2 tbsp BBQ sauce (2 syns) with Grated cheese on top (HEXA) served with SW chips and Beans.

WILL ADD PHOTOS AND RECIPE AGAIN ON MY RECIPE PHOTO SITE!

Desert- Vanilla muller, blackberries, strawberries and Banana.

I am also going to go to the Gym today eeeeek!
I am loving this diet and cant believe i am on day 5 now and havent even WANTED to cheat. My only worry is i am off to South africa on Safari in two weeks today and that I wont have the willpower. I will do my best to stick to it as i feel so positive and dont want it to end.
xx

Had 18.5 syns today!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH didnt even realise until i sat down now and added it all up!!!!

x2 for the bbq sauce
x8 for the two mini pitta breads :( never again!!!!
x4.5 for the low fat humous
x4 for the tomatoe ketchup!!

FOOK FOOK FOOK!!!!
x

Day 6.

GREEN DAY

Had a bit of a hungry day today! Had the mood on that I wanted to sabotage my diet and felt a bit pooey today! I always do this do and I didnt falter I stuck to it but ate like a horse!!!

BFAST - x2 weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)

Snack:- Batchelors pasta Brocolli and cheese

Lunch- Left over Quorn sausages and beans bake

Snack- Mug shot and x2 satsumas

Dinner - Chicken tikka masala of sw website... i really didnt like this! I actually didnt finish it and decided to cook a plate full of wedges instead!!!

Syns:- French fries 4.5
x6 tbs BBQ SAUCE 6 syns

Total syns - 10.5

ps absoluetly bricking it for weigh in tonight. Woke up at 4am got quite a few things on my mind like weigh in and also we are booking hte registrar on friday for our wedding next year and I have been told to get there and queue from about 5am as the slot we want is always taken but have since been told 40 people turned up and 30 people didnt get anything booked!!! So really worried as we have booked lots towards it already to get the 2008 prices!
x

hey hun

u will be fine tonight!!!! u no ya have stuck to it :) so therefore ya will be rewarded with a good loss :)

i no wat ya mean bout feelin like ya wanna eat everything i really wanted to have a mcdonalds for breakfast or go out for lunch today!!! but am being good :)

ill have my fingers crossed on fri for ya :)

xxx

Well i lost 2.5lbs last night and wasnt happy but after speaking with you guys I am! :) now only 11.5lbs to my first stone!

Gonna do a superspeed week this week so will highlight the superspeed foods. Gonna try and have a superspeed food with every meal! So lets see.

GREEN DAY

Bfast:- x2 weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)
*SS* Strawberries

Lunch:- Jacket potatoe
*SS* Beans
x42g cheese (HEXA)
x2 tbsp Low fat spread (2syns)

Dinner:- Omlette
*SS* Beans
SW Chips

Desert:- Muller light Vanilla
*SS* Blackberries
*SS* Strawberries
Banana.

Snacks:- Apple, mug shots and satsumas.

:) thanx hun!!! i got an interview at 1 too :s hhaha its not very good pay but its better than nothing :)

so fingers crossed all day today :)

xxx

wicked well good luck for that aswell. I am off out this evening from about 6.30pm so if i dont speak before then good luck!
xxxx

Friday spent the whole day driving about trying to sort out stuff for the wedding. had planned to have an extra syns day so this was fine.

Then saturday I stuck to it bar some popcorn at the cinema! :(

Then sunday was the worst, H2b;s nephew arrived on saturday, so we all (including his 4 family members) drove up in my car at 9am. I had planned to stick to it as thought we were going to My MIL2b's for lunch and she knows my diet, but no we were to meet his half brothers and his dads ex wife so i was in strange surroundings. His half sister who i have met once suddenly came out with a bacon sandwich for everyone was very very persistant and I felt really embarrased so ate it, then I find out that we are going to his dads ex wifes for sunday lunch.
I could have cried cos when the bacon had come out I thought well I can do a red day!

Then we drove back in all the rain. god knows how i didnt have an accident as so many cars had broken down, it was like driving through rivers. There was one girl just sitting in her car crying but there was another guy outside trying to push her. this was going on for about 1 hour then i hit the a3 and that was bad and i could hardly see!!!
So by that time i was like you know what? SOD IT and we got a curry :(

I feel like such a failure as i had only lost 2.5lbs and now I havent even stuck to it and I got on safari a week today and wanted to loose just a bit at least!

what do i do?
x

Friday spent the whole day driving about trying to sort out stuff for the wedding. had planned to have an extra syns day so this was fine.

Then saturday I stuck to it bar some popcorn at the cinema! :(

Then sunday was the worst, H2b;s nephew arrived on saturday, so we all (including his 4 family members) drove up in my car at 9am. I had planned to stick to it as thought we were going to My MIL2b's for lunch and she knows my diet, but no we were to meet his half brothers and his dads ex wife so i was in strange surroundings. His half sister who i have met once suddenly came out with a bacon sandwich for everyone was very very persistant and I felt really embarrased so ate it, then I find out that we are going to his dads ex wifes for sunday lunch.
I could have cried cos when the bacon had come out I thought well I can do a red day!

Then we drove back in all the rain. god knows how i didnt have an accident as so many cars had broken down, it was like driving through rivers. There was one girl just sitting in her car crying but there was another guy outside trying to push her. this was going on for about 1 hour then i hit the a3 and that was bad and i could hardly see!!!
So by that time i was like you know what? SOD IT and we got a curry :(

I feel like such a failure as i had only lost 2.5lbs and now I havent even stuck to it and I got on safari a week today and wanted to loose just a bit at least!

what do i do?
x

Tell me Im not going mad and Ive read that somewhere else already! Cos Im sure Ive commented on it already - lol xxx

hehe - and ther was me thinking I was a mind reader!! xxx

Back