Following S&S and using a vibroplate?

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
I'm quite happy not to be doing any exercise while following S&S, I know I should be getting a habit eventually but I'm fine with sliding into that very gradually! However, I'm wondering, and not that it's really exercise, but has anyone had good results from using a vibroplate while on a vlcd to assist with toning? I've remembered that the clothes horse in my spare room is actually my vibroplate, I've not used it for months after I was a bit enthusiastic with flinging large bottles of water around on it and damaged a bicep, but the benefits can still be gained just by standing on it (so the marketing information says). I'm keen to be toning and firming now so I can wear a skirt above my knees in the summer without my flat belly hanging out of the bottom of it, but don't want to be building any muscles yet :)

I don't think it'll do any harm to give it a go! Let us know if it helps...

OK! I will be the guinea pig and will report my progress. I'm going to start with a ton of measurements from ankles to neck and see what happens. I'll do 10 minutes per day with light exercises but no weights (bicep curls, triceps, lat pull downs, standing sit ups) and see what happens. Watch this space..... :D

Well so far I've failed miserably. I really need to work on being a bit less considerate, like the rest of my neighbours are! I'll have to ask them for some tips. I live in a 2nd floor apartment, my downstairs neighbours are never in, as they run a working mens club in another town. What's happened since I decided to get on my virbroplate every day - they've moved back! They are there every single day. And I daren't put my vibroplate on cause it vibrates! Trying to catch them out when I'm in is proving to be quite the challenge, so my 10 min sessions have been sporadic to say the least. I just need to suck it and see, if it's dreadful then I'm sure they'll complain but at least I'll be thinner!

Oh dear! :)

My antivibration mats arrived, all in place, and would you know it - downstairs neighbours have been out every day since they arrived! So, I've been able to go on the vibroplate. I've done nothing more than a few small squats to help tone my thighs up - I've now done this 4 times this week, once wearing Zaggora Hot Pants, and once today in the Hot Pants using their Svelt Melt cream too. My thighs are absolutely rock solid! I've lost an inch and a half off each of them too. I've got the cream to assist with the skin shrinking back, and hopefully it will do this with time. But so far so good - hardly any effort at all, 10 minutes a day and thinner thighs! :)

Back