Foo Fan 16/06/2011 - 12 weeks today until my holiday!!!

Day 4 - really should get my ass out of bed and go 2 bootcamp... Really not feeling very motivated at the moment :(

See how I feel in the next half an hour.... I might just have another lazy day....

Don't think I'm in ketosis yet (usually takes me 4 days)

Foo Fan said:
Day 4 - really should get my ass out of bed and go 2 bootcamp... Really not feeling very motivated at the moment :(

See how I feel in the next half an hour.... I might just have another lazy day....

Don't think I'm in ketosis yet (usually takes me 4 days)

Now mrs..... Up and at em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get to bootcamp, do that phys & burn that fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shouts bootcamp instructor style* move it!!!! :giggle:

summergurl said:
Now mrs..... Up and at em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get to bootcamp, do that phys & burn that fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shouts bootcamp instructor style* move it!!!! :giggle:

I know I should Tanya! I'm stuck in bed watching gok at the moment lol :)

Had a sneaky WI at home and I was 131.2lb (9st 5lb) - loss of 5.3lb in 5 days :)

Official WI at boots on Tuesday...

well done on your loss so far, i am on day 2 and i really thought i would wake up starving but im not. Good luck getting your last pounds off for your holiday i really think you will do it hun xxx

AmZie said:
well done on your loss so far, i am on day 2 and i really thought i would wake up starving but im not. Good luck getting your last pounds off for your holiday i really think you will do it hun xxx

Oh thanks - good luck and well done for getting through day 1 x

Take it you haven't gone to bootcamp?! :whoopass:

summergurl said:
Take it you haven't gone to bootcamp?! :whoopass:

:( no i didn't go Tanya - I'm a lazy bum!!! I'm going to the gym before work tomorrow to make up for it...

Sneaky weigh in looks very promising for Tues. Well done. Dint beat yourself up over not feeling like too much exercise. Your body is operating on very few cals so don't push it into starvation mode.

Day 5 - got 2 shakes for work and my bar for when I get home...

Not sure if I should move my WI to day 7? See how I feel tomorrow.

What day were you planning on doing it?

Wednesday or Thursday? Not sure?

I'd say do it on day 7 :) x

Your doing amazingly, nearly week one done!!! Go Sarah!!

Day 6 - not feeling the best 2 day feel really bloated :(

Last edited:
Been a bit rubbish today.... Think things are getting to me and I've been rubbish and turned to food again.... :(

I've going to forget about it now and move on.....

Tomorrow will be day 1 again and I will weigh at boots tomorrow morning - got 12 week until holiday I need to wise up!

I did the same so today is day one for me Gunna weigh at boots and I'm on it now 100% till the wedding x x

AmZie said:
I did the same so today is day one for me Gunna weigh at boots and I'm on it now 100% till the wedding x x

I'm with u there - here goes day 1 again lol x

Back