Foo Fan 16/06/2011 - 12 weeks today until my holiday!!!

Didn't weight this morning - had a naughty couple of days - I ate again today cos had blood taken and nearly passed out when I got 2 work :(

Need to get my head back into it!

Need to get my head back into it!

Yup. But there is no point trying to force yourself back into it Sarah. If you're heads not there then you aren't going to suceed, you need to be 100% committed - although you probably already know that!

How about 2meal replacements 1 meal? do you think you could manage that? Or is your head just not in the right frame for anything right now?x

Sarah, sorry you are finding it tough. TFR needs total commitment. You'll know when your head is ready for it.

Thanks both!!

Week 1 - Day 1

Right I am a bit more focused today - WI at boots 9st 11lb (+1 up from last official WI) :sign0007:

Its 12 weeks today until my holiday!

I am looking at this one week at a time - I will be 100% for the next 7 days...

Sounding very strong this morning Sarah!! Try your best to stay 100%. Keep busy when food or drink is around. Remember that you are doing this for yourself, no one else. Keep up the water. You know it is key to keeping both your hands occupied and your body hydrated. Just keep thinking of your week one weigh in!!

Good luck with it hun. Think you are right taking a week at a time- much less daunting that way x

Yup, small mini goals is probably best :) x

Back