Food Diary - Dukan Diet - kb1979

Ok Ok Scrumper so I had a slip on Saturday night and drank wine and bailey's :( I was going to start on Cruise on Sunday but because of my naughty night on Saturday I am going to start again from the beginning and do Attack for another 5 days........that will teach me to be so naughty

I wouldn't advise doing 10? attack days (even if you had a naughty break in the middle)...best to start cruise with a pp day...

10 days of attack could leave you open to further cravings/slip ups and perhaps even malnourished

just a thought x

I wouldn't advise doing 10? attack days (even if you had a naughty break in the middle)...best to start cruise with a pp day...

10 days of attack could leave you open to further cravings/slip ups and perhaps even malnourished

just a thought x
Oh OK thanks Sarah, I done pp yesterday and today I am making the turkey burgers, maybe if I put some onion in them would that do for a pv day?

there is a multi-quote button (when you click it - it turns red)

or a singular quote button says quote on it - should take you to the next page to put your own text on?

Oh OK thanks Sarah, I done pp yesterday and today I am making the turkey burgers, maybe if I put some onion in them would that do for a pv day?

could do with having some salad or mixed veg with it - i think pv days are supposed to be

70% protein/30% veg per plate/meal

I always keep a bag of salad in the fridge or a bag of frozen mixed veg in the freezer....really helps - cos the fresh stuff goes off quick depending on which pattern of cruise you're following

xx

p.s. the only exception to the 70/30 rule is breakfast :)

could do with having some salad or mixed veg with it - i think pv days are supposed to be

70% protein/30% veg per plate/meal

I always keep a bag of salad in the fridge or a bag of frozen mixed veg in the freezer....really helps - cos the fresh stuff goes off quick depending on which pattern of cruise you're following

xx

p.s. the only exception to the 70/30 rule is breakfast :)

OK thanks for that I will get some salad in as I don't eat any veg apart from onions and mushrooms. Thanks for your help, I am gonna enjoy my burgers more with onions in them anyway LOL

Back