FOOD DIARY OBSERVATION :)

Hello - does anyone else look back over the months/weeks of their food diary and notice an increase/decrease in the amount they eat....mine is a definate increase!

Also do you notice you often eat the same things over the week????

I always have the same staples like jacket and cottage cheese or yogurt and fruit but generally try to vary my evening meals as much as possible!

How about you????

REM

well every week i try to have different evening meals every night and try at least 3 recipes or new meal ideas ever week. i get bored v easily! so i have opened up my recipe bank and now i have enough meal ideas and recipies to go a whole month with out having the same evening meal twice!

altho i have found i do eat loads more fruit and veg and i mean loads

altho i do have 3 different breakfasts that i rotate through the week and i have 5 lunch that i rotate too lol i'm super sad!

I tend to look back over a couple of months as every couple of weeks i get convinced a certain food is helping me loose wieght and its nice to look back and re-try things, aswell as remember old recipes! x

I find that I can see what weeks I lost more weight and try and have another week of the same if Im ever struggling. I tend to notice a trend in what Im eating too and try and vary things.
I love looking at the other diaries on here for ideas too..some people really are inventive!

I keep forgetting to keep my diary up to date here! I have a blog though, which I do keep up to date. I too vary all my meals, as I get bored easily. Plus I love cooking!

I actually went through my entire blog last night, and noticed a distinct lack of fish, so I have decided on haddock for tea tonight :)

Most days I have pretty much the same breakfasts, same lunches, same snacks. Only my evening meals vary.

And I pretty much have the same meals every week lol.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

Back