FOOD DIARY OBSERVATION :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Relentless_Eating_Machine, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Relentless_Eating_Machine Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st4lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello - does anyone else look back over the months/weeks of their food diary and notice an increase/decrease in the amount they eat....mine is a definate increase!

Also do you notice you often eat the same things over the week????

I always have the same staples like jacket and cottage cheese or yogurt and fruit but generally try to vary my evening meals as much as possible!

How about you????

REM

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kissme

kissme Gold Member

well every week i try to have different evening meals every night and try at least 3 recipes or new meal ideas ever week. i get bored v easily! so i have opened up my recipe bank and now i have enough meal ideas and recipies to go a whole month with out having the same evening meal twice!

altho i have found i do eat loads more fruit and veg and i mean loads

altho i do have 3 different breakfasts that i rotate through the week and i have 5 lunch that i rotate too lol i'm super sad!

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I tend to look back over a couple of months as every couple of weeks i get convinced a certain food is helping me loose wieght and its nice to look back and re-try things, aswell as remember old recipes! x

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find that I can see what weeks I lost more weight and try and have another week of the same if Im ever struggling. I tend to notice a trend in what Im eating too and try and vary things.
    I love looking at the other diaries on here for ideas too..some people really are inventive!

6. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    I keep forgetting to keep my diary up to date here! I have a blog though, which I do keep up to date. I too vary all my meals, as I get bored easily. Plus I love cooking!

I actually went through my entire blog last night, and noticed a distinct lack of fish, so I have decided on haddock for tea tonight :)

7. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have certain foods I love, eat regularly and stick with. It makes me feel more comfortable. I don't like to be forced to vary my diet too much.

8. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Relentless_Eating_Machine Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st4lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks Kissme have added your recipe blog to my favourites - I am EE all the time so your website may just give me the confidence to try and Green/Red day!!!!

Cheers
    REM

9. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(29.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Most days I have pretty much the same breakfasts, same lunches, same snacks. Only my evening meals vary.

And I pretty much have the same meals every week lol.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.