Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Thanks hon, yes thats the one. Aww what a shame, only size 12 left, long way from that yet i think :( Hope you're well xxx

Awww, that a bit of a pain, try the Lipsy website as well?

I'm ok thanks hun, how be you? Enjoying the weekend?

x x

Hiya. Yes i'm ok Tulip, feeling a bit bloated, think * week though so prob why. Hope i can get back on track tomorrow. Was out last night and maybe a bit hungover too :jelous: Not really been following although don't think i've had really bad stuff. I'm thinking of making tuna fishcakes with chilli sauce tomorrow from website, need something to get my taste buds tingling i think!
Thanks for the dress info, yes looked on the lipsy website and they only have size 12 too. Was going to chance a 14 but no way i'll be in 12s by mid May! xxx ;)

Morning ladies :) hope your both well. xx

Morning ladies :) hope your both well. xx
Morning Nikki, yes i'm fine thanks ;) Sneaky scale hop says i'm 1.5lb up already....oops. Need to be good for few days now but feeling bloated and craving food! xx

Michjoanne said:
Morning Nikki, yes i'm fine thanks ;) Sneaky scale hop says i'm 1.5lb up already....oops. Need to be good for few days now but feeling bloated and craving food! xx

Glad your ok :) I've realised over the last 3 weeks that it's ok to go off plan and enjoy yourself, especially as it can all get a bit obsessive can't it. I'm thinking of changing my target but I'm I'll see how WI goes this week first :) xx

Glad your ok :) I've realised over the last 3 weeks that it's ok to go off plan and enjoy yourself, especially as it can all get a bit obsessive can't it. I'm thinking of changing my target but I'm I'll see how WI goes this week first :) xx

Definitely agree... I've been told off again for being obsessive over it all!

How was your party last night? You look well lovely on your new FB pic :) x x

Week 8, Day 4

B: 2 x little fat free Activia (Strwberry and Pineapple)

S: Strawberries

L: Bacon and Cheese (A) Toastie, 2 x Wholemeal Breads (B)

S: Grapes, 2 x Ginger Biscuits (4)

D: Roast Potatoes/Sweet Potatoes (Never had sweet potato before) Chicken, Cauli, Broccoli, Carrots, Peas, Sweetcorn, Sausages (5) Gravy (2)

There are cream cakes in fridge for pud... I bought them because I'm mental... The least synned one is like 11.5syns... I'm within my syns to eat it... May indulge :D **UPDATE - I ate it **

Fluids: Water, Diet Pop

Syns: 61.5/70 Whoops!!

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:

Aww thanks Hun :) party was fabulous! So much fun and lots of dancing...however a sneaky scale hop looks like a huge 4lb gain :-( just can't get motivation back. I think it will be a good kick up the bum though and will help me from next week! If I have had a gain that big it will take me to 10lbs away from target and 7 weeks to get there! Xx

Aww thanks Hun :) party was fabulous! So much fun and lots of dancing...however a sneaky scale hop looks like a huge 4lb gain :-( just can't get motivation back. I think it will be a good kick up the bum though and will help me from next week! If I have had a gain that big it will take me to 10lbs away from target and 7 weeks to get there! Xx

I'm sure you won't! I always show massive gains after a good night out but they always diminsh a bit :) You decided when your WI is this week? If it's the Thursday you've got loads of time to pull it back :) x x

tulip85x said:
I'm sure you won't! I always show massive gains after a good night out but they always diminsh a bit :) You decided when your WI is this week? If it's the Thursday you've got loads of time to pull it back :) x x

I'm not sure yet, i think it may be Thursday. Not even been on plan today and on Wednesday night I'm going out to some travel conference with canapés and a sit down meal! I just want to get to target more than anything because even a small gain make me feel so fat and frumpy! Fingers crossed :) I might weigh myself every morning to see how quickly it goes.

Loving the pan set, just showed my mum and she loved it too....defo a good investment. I've not been to Lakeland for ages, must take a trip there soon with OH to see what treats we can pick up!

X x

Yes I agree, although i've never been completely 100% cos I think i'd go mad! What i'm doing at the moment is working as i've cut out a lot of the bad things I used to have, but if I start putting on i'll have to rethink it xx

Aw Nikki, didn't know you were on FB hon..add me so I can see the pic, i'm friends with Tulip xx

I love parties! Got a few nights out and parties lined up...need to get back in the saddle before then so i don't go mad. Need a good healthy tea tonight, can't make tuna fishcakes now as haven't got enough tuna in, didn't realise how much i'd need :eek: But i'm always worst at weekends, especially if i'm staying in, cos i'm really craving something bad tonight xx
Wonder how Social Butterfly is getting on? Hope she's being good! :p:D xx

Hello ladies :)

Add me on fb too :) just put in [email protected] :) I'm having a bad week, not over ate *she sighs* thankfully but finding it hard!! Nikki get yourself back into it, you as well as all the other lovely ladies I have spoke to are my inspiration when I'm feeling low!!! So come on you can do it :D

Happy mothers day to all who have babbas!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karen I have added you :p;) Nikki, not sure if i got right one but have added you too!
Yes ladies, Karen's right...lets keep it going!! Nikki and Tulip (Angela sorry)...you have been inspiring me so much as you've both lost a lot, so lets carry on, we've all been doing great. Hup 2,3,4, Hup 2,3,4 :superwoman::whip: xxx

Michjoanne said:
Karen I have added you :p;) Nikki, not sure if i got right one but have added you too!
Yes ladies, Karen's right...lets keep it going!! Nikki and Tulip (Angela sorry)...you have been inspiring me so much as you've both lost a lot, so lets carry on, we've all been doing great. Hup 2,3,4, Hup 2,3,4 :superwoman::whip: xxx

Love that :) accepted you xx

Yeh you got me Michelle :D I'll add you too Karen...think ive added you!

Right, back in the game from tomorrow onwards then! So, a little advice would be great, I dont think I can make my usual group on Tuesday night so shall i bite the bullet and go tomorrow and just take what ever gain I have or shall I wait until Thursday when my Aunt is going and hope that the gain isn't as big as expected and then just have 4 really good days until the following Tuesday?

Thanks so much ladies for all your support, I defo need it right now.

xx

Karen - I've added you... Hope you've had a lovely Mothers Day :)

Michelle - You can call me what you like dear :D I second the hupp'ing... 3 days til WI! We can be good girls!

Nikki - If I was you, I would wait til your Aunt is gone, then you've got a nice clear run til next WI! I know most people would say go tomorrow, but the last thing you want is a not too nice result to spoil your time with your Aunt! I know if I have a gain, I turn into a right sulky moo :( x x

Yeh you got me Michelle :D I'll add you too Karen...think ive added you!

Right, back in the game from tomorrow onwards then! So, a little advice would be great, I dont think I can make my usual group on Tuesday night so shall i bite the bullet and go tomorrow and just take what ever gain I have or shall I wait until Thursday when my Aunt is going and hope that the gain isn't as big as expected and then just have 4 really good days until the following Tuesday?

Thanks so much ladies for all your support, I defo need it right now.

xx
I wouldn't go tomorrow Nikki, like Angela says it will depress you if you put on, you can turn it around in 3 or 4 days. Plus, if you do lose you'll miss your round of applause and maybe award at your regular group!! Sad i know but really spurs me on! I need three really good days so i'm going to try so hard now. Not put on in 7 weeks and not going to start now xx:D

tulip85x said:
Karen - I've added you... Hope you've had a lovely Mothers Day :)

Michelle - You can call me what you like dear :D I second the hupp'ing... 3 days til WI! We can be good girls!

Nikki - If I was you, I would wait til your Aunt is gone, then you've got a nice clear run til next WI! I know most people would say go tomorrow, but the last thing you want is a not too nice result to spoil your time with your Aunt! I know if I have a gain, I turn into a right sulky moo :( x x

Or it could make nikki more keen to get back started again :)thanks chick, had a lovely day :) xxx

Back