Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Hey Lovely,

Nice you see you back :)

Sorry things aren't going exactly your way! Maintence isn't a bad thing though, like you said! Hopefully you'll give yourself a kickstart, though, I just looked up Atkins... Doesn't seem so bad :) Lots of cheese, yum yum!!

I'm ok... Floundering again... 10 weeks to go - ARGH!! I hadn't been at group for like 3 weeks, went back last week and had lost 1lb... Still about 6-7lb to go to get back to my lightest, and I think I've got a definite gain this week :( Have really struggled since Christmas... Dunno what's up with me... I keep waiting for it all to click, but it just doesn't... I was planning a Fishy week, coz that always gives me a boost but it just didn't happen... Will try again from tomorrow but I always seem to be saying that and it never comes off... bad, bad me!!

x x

Aww sweetie its ok, you know what I was like from march last year right through to October. Gained back 11lbs! Then in October something clicked and I began losing again.

I'm not so bad at the maintenance thing and I decided last month to do body fat... On the 23rd jan I was 24.1% body fat which is classed as good and so today was next test and even though I'm the same weight I'm now at 21.1% which is nearly excellent!! Aim is 19%. It equates to a loss of 1.5kg of fat but must also be a gain of 1.5kg of muscle.

I think atkins could give you boost, or how about do red days but don't use your 2nd HEXB for potato, pasta, bread etc may be worth a go?

How about we see if we can do just 1lb a week?

Off on my cruise on Friday ereeek!!! Last day at work today too! Super excited.

Xxx

Muscle fat thing sounds well good, very proud of you Chick :) I think I need to get my bum moving again, I am so lazy! Hating even the thought of exercise! Glad the nights are getting lighter now though, means I can at least walk home from work too :)

I thought about doing proper Red days again... I think that might be my plan this week... See if I can do 4/6 Fish and Chicken Red days :) Think I'll have to throw the chicken in or OH will leave me... Also I have a Harvester/Bowling date with my brother and sister Sunday so Red days might not work best there...

1lb a week would be great for me right now... Hoping this gain tonight is not too big :(

x x

So... Today is my lovely new re-start day :) Hoping to shift some of this Christmas weight and back down into the 11's ASAP! I didn't go to class last night, so it's a very unofficial STS (Wii said +4lbs)! Gonna try for lots of fish and a fair few Red days :)

Day 1 - Fishy Week (Red Day)

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) Milk (A)

S: Clementine

L: Salad - Leaves, Tomato and Cucumber with 30g Cheese (A)
Tesco Super Sunnies - like Pombear (6)
Honeydew Melon and Strawberries

D: Prawns with Mushrooms and Onions cooked in Passata and Herbs over 100g of Tagliatelle (5.5)

S: Grapes, Asda Whirly Bite (4)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, 1 x Coffee (0.5 for Milk) 1 x Tea (0.5 for Milk, 1 for Sugar)

Exercise: Walking - 1m to bus

Syns: 19.5

x x

Last edited:
Day 2 - Red Day

Day off today, whoop :) We're off to Liverpool to add presents to our gift list for the wedding... Currently obsessed with the Le Creuset casserole dishes and stuff... But they're so expensive! Also need to do a massive food shop today... Have next to no healthy stuff in :-(

B: 25g Ready Brek (B) with Milk (A) and Options - Belgian Chocolate (2)
Clementine

S: Strawberries and Mullerlight - Mint
Mango, melon and Pineapple fingers
5 x Chocolate Misshapes (10)

D: Salmon Fillet with 200g New Potatoes (B) and Salad - Leaves, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot, Light Salad Cream (1.5)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, 2 x Tea (Milk (A) and Sweetner)

Syns: 13.5

Weekly Syns: 33

x x

Last edited:
Morning sweet.

Hope you have a fabulous day off and around Liverpool. :) I hope to come back off holiday to hear about a good 2 weeks hehe!

So I'm going on holiday at the weight I wanted 9st 5 this morning so alls good!

Got my Atkins book to read on the lonnng journey to Southampton. On our way to the pick up point at the moment! Excited!!!

Xxx

Fishy Week - Day 3 (EE Day)

B: Banana
1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (3.5)

S: 2 x Tangerines

L: Salad - Leaves, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Carrot with 30g Cheese (A)
Shapers Onion Rings (3)
Strawberries and Honeydew Melon
Mullerlight - Strawberry

S: Timeout finger (4) Mr Kipling Chocolate Cake Bar (6)

D: 3 x Bird's Eye Omega 3 Fish Fingers (6) on 2 x Wholemeal Bread - 400g loaf (B) Spread (1) with SW Chips, and Mushy Peas... Mmmmm!!

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 23.5

Weekly Syns: 56.5

x x

Last edited:
Today is a rest from Fishy week! Eating out tonight so I'm gonna go for Chicken... Haven't been near any scales so I dunno if it's helping... I definitely feel better even though I had a little blip yesterday... Need to be more careful with syns!!

Extra Easy Day

B: 1.5 x Linda McCartney Sausages (3) 1 x Egg and 30g of Cheese (A) on 2 x Whole meal Bread - 400g loaf (B) Ketchup (1)

S: Strawberries and Honeydew Melon
Mullerlight - Toffee
Tangerine
Asda Chocolate Digestive Bar (5) Aldi Caramel Wacko Bar (5) Asda Whirly Bite (4) 1/2 a piece of Cadbury Chocolate Roll (4)

D: Harvester... Salad - Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot, Sweetcorn, Coleslaw - about a tsp (2) Potato Salad (2) 1/2 small Wholemeal Roll (3)
Chicken Breast, New Potatoes, and Peas with Gravy (1.5) 2 x Onion Rings (6)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 36.5

Weekly Syns: 93

x x

Last edited:
Extra Easy Day - (Back to Fishy Week!)

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B)
Banana

S: Tangerine

L: Salad - Lettuce, Tomato and Cucumber with 30g Cheese (A)
Honeydew Melon and Strawberries
Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry

D: Indian... Prawn Rogan Josh (6.5) with Boiled Rice

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 6.5

Weekly Syns: 99.5

x x

Evenings...

I had a bit of a blip yesterday and today... Turns out last night was banquet night at the Indian... Basically free starters and side dishes... I ate 3 smallish onion bhajees and some cumin new potatoes... But I ate less than half my curry (and I've not been off the loo all day so I don't think it agreed with me!)

Today I've been moderately ok... But my friend came round for a cuppa which ended up in a bit of a biscuit/chocolate munch... Quite annoyed at myself now as it'll probably affect WI tomorrow and I hate fishy weeks at the best of times... But to do one for little or no result, pah! I do appreciate it's all my own fault mind... I don't know why I can't stick to plan!! 9 weeks to go Sunday... I wish I knew why I was piddling round!!

My diary for today goes...

Red Day

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) Milk (A)

L: Tuna, Light Salad Cream (1) on 2 x Nimble Wholemeal Bread (2)
Strawberries and Pineapple
Mullerlight - Vanilla and Choc Sprinkles

D: Haddock fillet, stirfried with Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot and Onion and 1/2 Asda Teriyaki sauce (4)

S: Biscuits and After Eight Chocolates... Gah!!

Fluids: Water, Teas (Milk (A) and Sweetner)

x x

I lost 1.5lbs at class last night and am quite pleased to be back in the 11's although it is literally by the skin of my teeth!

I can't face another fishy week but I'll try to have at least 3 portions of fish through the week and have at least 4 Red days... Should be easy enough... Try and control my syns a bit too... They were getting out of hand last week...

My sister is coming for dinner tonight and we're cooking fajitas :) Very excited! But of course they're quite naughty... So will try to go easy and fill up on veg/salad and SW wedges :)

Extra Easy Day

B: Banana
1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (1/2 B)

L: WW Chicken Noodle Soup (2.5)
Pineapple, Strawberries and Grapes
Mullerlight - Mandarin (?)

D: Old El Paso Mild Fajita kit... Tortillas, each (7) Spices (4.5)
Will update when I've eaten

x x

Hello lovely lady. I hope your well?

So I get back off holiday (went away at 9st 5.5lb) scales go up to 9st 9.... Not bad really, then the next I'm down to 9st 8.... Today.... 9st 13 what the hack is that all about?!? So upset and I can see it all over my middle and hips, I hate how it makes me belly look really lumpy.

I already want to lose another 7lbs before holiday so now it's like 1st 3lbs :-( so upset and still feel like a whale next to people on the cruise. Sorry to rant hun just wanted to tell someone who understands :-(

Now I have 1st 3lbs to lose by 2nd June. I'm going back to SW basic red days!

Xxx

Back