Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

It's was ....
6 eggs separated
150ml of sweetner (measured in a jug)
2 oz cocoa powder
Teaspoon vanilla essence.

Whisk up egg whites until stiff.

In a separate bowl mix egg yolks, vanilla and sweetner until smooth.

Add the cocoa powder to the mixture until it forms a smooth paste ( I struggled to do this and so added a bit of water)

Then fold in the egg whites.

Cook for 25 mins and voila!!

X x

Just the Batchelors Super Noodles hun, the low fat ones are free (correct me if I'm wrong) x x
These are really nice. I have some southern fried chicken noodles in my cupboard. Not sure if these are low fat or not. Must dig them out! xx

It's was ....
6 eggs separated
150ml of sweetner (measured in a jug)
2 oz cocoa powder
Teaspoon vanilla essence.

Whisk up egg whites until stiff.

In a separate bowl mix egg yolks, vanilla and sweetner until smooth.

Add the cocoa powder to the mixture until it forms a smooth paste ( I struggled to do this and so added a bit of water)

Then fold in the egg whites.

Cook for 25 mins and voila!!

X x
Cake sounds lovely Nikki, however i'm not really a chocolate person (luckily!!). I prefer Walnut, Carrot Cake, that type of thing xx
Yeah I know it's good, was just messing!! More detail on line though :)

Well done with going to gym, I'm off fir a big walk, make the most of the good weather :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Ah some of your details are now showing, exciting when you can see your progress isn't it. You just have to remember to edit your details each week when you lose, so the percentage keeps changing :D xx

Girls i've had couple of bad things this weekend, had scale hop on Friday and was 4lb down so was doing well, but last ngt i had strawberries (good), powder sweetener (good) but cream (bad bad bad). Only had a bit but saw that there is 19.2% fat in single cream. Last week i had bit of double cream at my mums (52% fat in it - :eek:). Just as well I STS last week!). Anyway today i've been to my mums (unexpected visit) and had roast beef (good), roast potatoes (not so good) and yorkshire pudding (bad). Oh dear, willpower wavered then. Well be good from now till Weds and think will still be ok :eatdrink051::hitthefan:

Michjoanne said:
These are really nice. I have some southern fried chicken noodles in my cupboard. Not sure if these are low fat or not. Must dig them out! xx

Cake sounds lovely Nikki, however i'm not really a chocolate person (luckily!!). I prefer Walnut, Carrot Cake, that type of thing xx

Ah some of your details are now showing, exciting when you can see your progress isn't it. You just have to remember to edit your details each week when you lose, so the percentage keeps changing :D xx

Girls i've had couple of bad things this weekend, had scale hop on Friday and was 4lb down so was doing well, but last ngt i had strawberries (good), powder sweetener (good) but cream (bad bad bad). Only had a bit but saw that there is 19.2% fat in single cream. Last week i had bit of double cream at my mums (52% fat in it - :eek:). Just as well I STS last week!). Anyway today i've been to my mums (unexpected visit) and had roast beef (good), roast potatoes (not so good) and yorkshire pudding (bad). Oh dear, willpower wavered then. Well be good from now till Weds and think will still be ok :eatdrink051::hitthefan:

As chin up hunni, tomorrow is a new day!! Its so easy not sticking to it!! Positive thinking :) Ha well noticed with details, went online and pimped my profile up :)

Michjoanne said:

Is the sweetener, just the tub you get? Like splenda? Xx

Is the sweetener, just the tub you get? Like splenda? Xx

Yes I don't have sugar at all now...don't like to waste syns on it. I used to have 3 sugars in my coffee!! But 3.5 syns per spoon :( I use sweetener tablets in drinks but if i need sprinkle any on cereal or fruit i use granulated sweetener (in a tub). Both are completely free. I just use tesco's own. There's a red one and a yellow one. I use the yellow one because the red one contains aspartame and the yellow one contains sucralose and I think the yellow one is nicer! :p:D xx

Michjoanne said:
Yes I don't have sugar at all now...don't like to waste syns on it. I used to have 3 sugars in my coffee!! But 3.5 syns per spoon :( I use sweetener tablets in drinks but if i need sprinkle any on cereal or fruit i use granulated sweetener (in a tub). Both are completely free. I just use tesco's own. There's a red one and a yellow one. I use the yellow one because the red one contains aspartame and the yellow one contains sucralose and I think the yellow one is nicer! :p:D xx

Well that's the sweetener bought!! Will be baking ver soon :) thank you

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well :)

Well that's the sweetener bought!! Will be baking ver soon :) thank you

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well :)

Brilliant! As much as I still crave sugar it's made a massive difference for me so i'm sure it will help you. When is your first weigh in? xx

Yeah I think I'll use it loads :) thank you!! First weigh in tonight, lost 4.5lbs :D

How are you doing today ?

Woo fantastic!!! Well done! Change your stats now so you can see your percentage loss and change your ticker...most exciting bit :angel09::winner:
I'm fine today hon, my WI is on Wednesday nights. Think i've done ok apart from a couple of blips so fingers crossed xx

I know I'm so pleased with myself!! I normally use the app, so will need to remember to get the computer later on !! How long you been in SW now? Xx

I know I'm so pleased with myself!! I normally use the app, so will need to remember to get the computer later on !! How long you been in SW now? Xx

6 weeks. Lost One stone, 3.5lb since Christmas on my own and 7.5lb of that is since joining SW 6 weeks ago xx

Ladies, quick question.... Has anybody noticed any difference with having carbs the night before weigh in and not having them?

This is the first week in a very long time that I have hard carbs the day before weigh in and just debating how much of a difference it will make....expecting a gain anyway but it's still not a great feeling is it.

X x

Ladies, quick question.... Has anybody noticed any difference with having carbs the night before weigh in and not having them?

This is the first week in a very long time that I have hard carbs the day before weigh in and just debating how much of a difference it will make....expecting a gain anyway but it's still not a great feeling is it.

X x
I had carbs last week day before weigh in and STS, I was so relieved as sure I would put on due to other stuff I had had during the week, so didn't make any difference xx

Michjoanne said:
6 weeks. Lost One stone, 3.5lb since Christmas on my own and 7.5lb of that is since joining SW 6 weeks ago xx

Brilliant Hun well done, I'm trying to update my ticker, how on earth do I do it x

Michjoanne said:
I had carbs last week day before weigh in and STS, I was so relieved as sure I would put on due to other stuff I had had during the week, so didn't make any difference xx

I think I'll just keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

X x

Nikki<3 said:

X x

Oh to be honest I haven't noticed a change ( being first week) but I'll look out for it chick!! Let us know how you get on tomorrow xxx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Oh to be honest I haven't noticed a change ( being first week) but I'll look out for it chick!! Let us know how you get on tomorrow xxx

Will do :) thanks hun.

Hope it doesn't make a difference because I'll do it more often if it doesn't!

X x

Nikki

Can you help me hun, I'm trying to update my ticker, I don't know how ;( it's not letting me on my profile either for some reason xx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Nikki

Can you help me hun, I'm trying to update my ticker, I don't know how ;( it's not letting me on my profile either for some reason xx

Course I can, are you on your laptop? You need to click on your ticker and it will bring up the ticker website, then you need to edit it in your signature?

X x

Nikki<3 said:
Course I can, are you on your laptop? You need to click on your ticker and it will bring up the ticker website, then you need to edit it in your signature?

X x

Ok I'll try do it tomorrow :) if I'm stuck I'll give you a shout xx

Back