Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Hi ladies
I lost 2lb tonight so very pleased with that as it was my * week. I didn't go as mad as you two with KFC (even though i love it) but I did decide to have a hot chicken sandwich as used to be one of my favourite treats (used to buy big one from the deli at tesco but just bought one fresh single breast so no temptation after today and baked it), plus i bought a small 'half' loaf of medium sliced white bread as a treat, bottle of coke and a crunchie!! Mmmm was very satisfying. Back on the wagon tomorrow and aiming for 3lb for my stone. Hmmm bit of a challenge but i'll definitely try. Well done Angela for your 1lb, you've done so well, wish i was close to 3 stone mark. I have lost 1 and a half stone since Christmas but only joined SW in Feb and lost 11lb through that xxx :p:D:bunnydance:

Well done Hun, you're doing really well!! Fingers crossed for your 3lb next week!! Whenever I want a big loss like that I tend to do a Fishy week :) Basically follow Extra Easy plan but don't have any meat, just fish instead, tis expensive though :(

I originally did Celebrity Slim, lost 2 stone, put a stone back on and then started SW, the weight comes off much more slowly but it'll be much easier to keep it off in the long run I reckon :)

Your post WI treats sound yummy :) Hope you enjoyed! x x

Week 9, Day 1

Another new week :) Am off to the Races tomorrow, whoop whoop :) I've decided on an "off plan" day... I'll try and keep my syns low for the rest of the week, I will not be hungover on Saturday so I will not eat crap :) I know what restaurant we're eating at...

http://www.egorestaurants.co.uk/content/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/main_foldednew.pdf

I reckon I can make some good choices :)

More importantly my outfit is all sorted, I'm rocking the navy and red look, with a big Lady Ga Ga type bow fascinator, will definitely put some pics up :)

So... Foods for today...

B: Banana

S: Apple

L: Ham Sandwich (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Lettuce, Tomato, Red Pepper, Cucumber, Grated Carrot) Melon and Strawberries, Orange and Choc Mullerlight

D: Homepride Pastabake, made with pasta twists - Tomato, Garlic, and Chilli (25 for the jar!! I eat about a third, so 8.5) Cheese (A)

S: 2 finger Kit Kat (5.5) Tangerine

Fluids: Water

Syns: 15.5

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Week 9, Day 1

Another new week :) Am off to the Races tomorrow, whoop whoop :) I've decided on an "off plan" day... I'll try and keep my syns low for the rest of the week, I will not be hungover on Saturday so I will not eat crap :) I know what restaurant we're eating at...

http://www.egorestaurants.co.uk/content/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/main_foldednew.pdf

I reckon I can make some good choices :)

More importantly my outfit is all sorted, I'm rocking the navy and red look, with a big Lady Ga Ga type bow fascinator, will definitely put some pics up :)

So... Foods for today...

B: Banana

S: Apple

L: Ham Sandwich (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Lettuce, Tomato, Red Pepper, Cucumber, Grated Carrot) Melon and Strawberries, Orange and Choc Mullerlight

D: Homepride Pastabake, made with pasta twists - Tomato, Garlic, and Chilli (25 for the jar!! I eat about a third, so 8.5) Cheese (A)

Fluids: Water

Syns: 10!

x x

Have a fabulous day tomorrow Hun! Your diary looks great....sometimes pasta bake from a jar is the only way forward... I love the bacon one. Mmmm!

Have a fabulous day tomorrow Hun! Your diary looks great....sometimes pasta bake from a jar is the only way forward... I love the bacon one. Mmmm!

I know! Never tastes the same when you do it yourself, does it?

How be you Sweetie? x x

tulip85x said:
I know! Never tastes the same when you do it yourself, does it?

How be you Sweetie? x x

Never ever! I just love the home pride one and sometimes pasata just doesn't cut it.

I'm good thanks hun, stuck to plan religiously this week, had a flexi syn day yesterday as I knew I was going out but today I feel I've done well, really want to have a sneaky look at the scales! How are you hun? Looking forward to tomorrow?

Xx

Never ever! I just love the home pride one and sometimes pasata just doesn't cut it.

I'm good thanks hun, stuck to plan religiously this week, had a flexi syn day yesterday as I knew I was going out but today I feel I've done well, really want to have a sneaky look at the scales! How are you hun? Looking forward to tomorrow?

Xx

I'm having one tomorrow :) Though I've had 3 losses, so I'm due a gain next week!!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow :) x x

tulip85x said:
I'm having one tomorrow :) Though I've had 3 losses, so I'm due a gain next week!!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow :) x x

Feel like I've ate loads this week and hoping not to see a gain, again! 10lbs to target and 5 weeks to do it!

Xx

Feel like I've ate loads this week and hoping not to see a gain, again! 10lbs to target and 5 weeks to do it!

Xx

I'm sure you won't hun, keep everything crossed for you! I'm in a really bad munchie mood tonight! And staying in OH's makes it worse, they've got a goodie cupboard with all treats in, must stay away!! x x

Week 8, Day 2 and 3

Bad, bad, bad! I am actually dying! I won £55 and spent a whole lot more, went out into town and was generally a drunken, embarrassing mess! I cannot get back on plan today at all... Big gain for me this week!!

Just to be naughty, gonna tell you what I had :)

B: Melon, Mango, Pineapple, followed by Full English (Bacon, Sausages, Mushroom, Tinned Tomatoes, Hash Browns) with Champagne and OJ

1 x Wine, and lost count of the Vodka, whoops! More Champagne!

D: Sicilian Arancini - Breaded mozzarella & spring onion risotto balls served with a warm Neapolitan sauce

Salmon Fishcakes - Poached salmon & herb fishcakes served with French fries, lemon mayonnaise and rocket leaves

Fruit and Berries - Served with dipping pots of chocolate, yoghurt and
orange blossom honey

All washed down with more wine, and more vodka!! Then continued to drink and dance the night away... I am now poorly!!

Today I've eaten a Mars bar, a Tangerine and a Ben and Jerry's 'Wich thing (essentially cookies and ice cream)! 2 x Pieces of White Bread Toast, handful of Chippy Chips and some more Chocolate!! Terrible, terrible, day!! x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Week 8, Day 2 and 3

Bad, bad, bad! I am actually dying! I won £55 and spent a whole lot more, went out into town and was generally a drunken, embarrassing mess! I cannot get back on plan today at all... Big gain for me this week!!

B: Melon, Mango, Pineapple, followed by Full English (Bacon, Sausages, Mushroom, Tinned Tomatoes, Hash Browns) with Champagne and OJ

D: Sicilian Arancini - Breaded mozzarella & spring onion risotto balls served with a warm Neapolitan sauce

Salmon Fishcakes - Poached salmon & herb fishcakes served with French fries, lemon mayonnaise and rocket leaves

orange blossom honey

All washed down with more wine, and more vodka!! Then continued to drink and dance the night away... I am now poorly!!

Today I've eaten a Mars bar, a Tangerine and a Ben and Jerry's 'Wich thing (essentially cookies and ice cream)! I really feel like a Cheese and Ham toastie on white bread!! Might be my lunch :) Terrible, terrible, day!! x x

Oh you make me laugh lol!! I'm sure the excitement of your day out took over SW and quite frankly, why not lol!! Just enjoy today and get back on the wagon tomorrow!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 8, Day 2 and 3

orange blossom honey

Today I've eaten a Mars bar, a Tangerine and a Ben and Jerry's 'Wich thing (essentially cookies and ice cream)! I really feel like a Cheese and Ham toastie on white bread!! Might be my lunch :) Terrible, terrible, day!! x x
Sounds like a good day to me!! Would've loved that :patback: Draw a line and start again tomorrow!! xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, there's my line :) Not being a horrorbag today :) Woken up feeling incredibly motivated and focused! Was talking to OH last night and I think something has finally clicked with me! We won't be going the races every month, we never have crazy nights out, trying to save up for the house and all, if I gain 3lbs (highly likely) I gain 3lbs! It's not the end of the world, it will come off again! Huzzah :)

Week 8, Day 4

B: Half a Honey Dew Melon, Strawberries

L: 1Ltr bottle of Irn Bru Sugar Free - Someone slap me!

D: Roast - 7 x Teeny Roast Spuds (7) 2 x Pork Sausages (5) Carrots, Peas, Sweetcorn, Chicken, Gravy (2)

Keeping my syns as low as poss this week, damage limitation!

P.S I've been having flashbacks from Friday! I think at the end of the night I was the only girl in a big group of lads! I shimmied up and down a boy I don't know from my friends band, and the was actually picked up (like a doll) by my friend's bf! - It's ok though, he's a big lad, wouldn't have hurt himself much!! My tee totalness is deffo back in effect!! In fact if I never drink again, I think it's for the best :)

Also, because I promised, little pic of me and OH on the track :) I've got pumps on which is why you can't see my feet, please excuse my whopping thighs, lol!!

P3050049.jpg

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:

Look, there's my line :) Not being a horrorbag today :) Woken up feeling incredibly motivated and focused! Was talking to OH last night and I think something has finally clicked with me! We won't be going the races every month, we never have crazy nights out, trying to save up for the house and all, if I gain 3lbs (highly likely) I gain 3lbs! It's not the end of the world, it will come off again! Huzzah :)

Week 8, Day 4

S: fat free Cherry Activia

L: Bacon Sandwich (2 x Whole meal Bread (B)) Ketchup (1) Apple

D: ... Possibly a Roast, dunno :)

P.S I've been having flashbacks from Friday! I think at the end of the night I was the only girl in a big group of lads! I shimmied up and down a boy I don't know from my friends band, and the was actually picked up (like a doll) by my friend's bf! - It's ok though, he's a big lad, wouldn't have hurt himself much!! My tee totalness is deffo back in effect!! In fact if I never drink again, I think it's for the best :)

Also, because I promised, little pic of me and OH on the track :) I've got pumps on which is why you can't see my feet, please excuse my whopping thighs, lol!!

x x

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!

So glad you had a good day and the weather was fab too!

Great stuff that you have drawn your line :) I'm finding it extremely hard to get my head back in the game and the scales don't seem to have moved this week....grrr! 2lbs is all I ask! Got 2 100% days now to try and shift some!

Xx

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!

So glad you had a good day and the weather was fab too!

Great stuff that you have drawn your line :) I'm finding it extremely hard to get my head back in the game and the scales don't seem to have moved this week....grrr! 2lbs is all I ask! Got 2 100% days now to try and shift some!

Xx

Aww hun :( Get on the superspeedy foods, and drink a tonne of water!! This is my plan for the next few days, lol! You know it'll all click again, you want this for your cruise :) x x

tulip85x said:
Aww hun :( Get on the superspeedy foods, and drink a tonne of water!! This is my plan for the next few days, lol! You know it'll all click again, you want this for your cruise :) x x

:) I know, it's just so hard at work....the girls yesterday got some Belgian White choc chip cookies from the co-op and we had 2 each, got home and checked the syns....19.5 EACH! Then my day got even worse :-( garlic bread, Lasagne and toast coated in butter and jam! Scale hopped and the 3.5 loss I saw the other morning is now looking more like an StS.

Got to pull it back! Don't feel very well and don't think ill even manage the gym today, so I'm going to make the red pepper soup and hopefully boost me up...5 WI's left before the cruise so at 2lb a week I should get there!

Felt really chubby yesterday and got in an argument with OH about it. Hopefully the sun will cheer me up.

Xx

:) I know, it's just so hard at work....the girls yesterday got some Belgian White choc chip cookies from the co-op and we had 2 each, got home and checked the syns....19.5 EACH! Then my day got even worse :-( garlic bread, Lasagne and toast coated in butter and jam! Scale hopped and the 3.5 loss I saw the other morning is now looking more like an StS.

Got to pull it back! Don't feel very well and don't think ill even manage the gym today, so I'm going to make the red pepper soup and hopefully boost me up...5 WI's left before the cruise so at 2lb a week I should get there!

Felt really chubby yesterday and got in an argument with OH about it. Hopefully the sun will cheer me up.

Xx

I seriously hate it when that happen :( Stupid cookies, if you enjoyed them though... You deserve a little treat!

From your pics you look stunning as you are hun (I'd kill to be a size 6-8!!) I know what it's like though, numbers (esp on the scales) wreck your head! Don't put too much pressure on, even if you don't lose it all for the hols, don't let it ruin your hols!!

x x

tulip85x said:
I seriously hate it when that happen :( Stupid cookies, if you enjoyed them though... You deserve a little treat!

From your pics you look stunning as you are hun (I'd kill to be a size 6-8!!) I know what it's like though, numbers (esp on the scales) wreck your head! Don't put too much pressure on, even if you don't lose it all for the hols, don't let it ruin your hols!!

x x

Thanks hun :) it's so good being able to talk to people who understand! I think it won't really be a big sunbathing holiday so I think mentally I'm more wanting it for Egypt on 30th august...that's about 20weeks away so think that's possible!

I felt so good at the start of the week because I'd banned the scales and then as soon as they came out it turned me into a little monster! Haha! Sales banned forever now! Apart from at WI!

Xx

Week 8, Day 4

S: fat free Cherry Activia

L: Bacon Sandwich (2 x Whole meal Bread (B)) Ketchup (1) Apple

D: ... Possibly a Roast, dunno :)

P3050049.jpg

x x
Aww that pictures absolutely gorgeous...you look amazing. I'm still struggling to find a dress for the races, I really want that green one but worrying about the size 14 and and also that I can't really afford it!! xx

Xx
I know, was feeling really thin on Friday, was 1lb down on the scales, then went to my friend's house on fri ngt, spent all ngt talking about SW and her and her husband were going on about how shocked they were about how much weight i'd lost, and i think i got a bit big headed and thought i could do what i liked, so drank lots of white wine (ooh 8syns a glass) and had steak (good), rocket (good) but proper chips (bad), then in the morning she cooked me full breakfast (bacon, tomato, egg..good), but sausage (she told me fat free so maybe not too bad) and two hash browns (bad bad bad). Hmmm. Then I went to my mums last ngt and had fish and chips (fried so bad bad bad), then a flapjack (horrendous), and then this morning had breakfast (bacon, tomato, egg..good), eggy bread and toast (bad). What's wrong with me!!!! :(

x x
I agree...Nikki you look fab, but I know you're close to goal so keep at it, as you keep us motivated (for most of the time anyway!!) xx

Thanks hun :) it's so good being able to talk to people who understand! I think it won't really be a big sunbathing holiday so I think mentally I'm more wanting it for Egypt on 30th august...that's about 20weeks away so think that's possible!

I felt so good at the start of the week because I'd banned the scales and then as soon as they came out it turned me into a little monster! Haha! Sales banned forever now! Apart from at WI!

Xx
Egypt sounds fantastic! I haven't had a holiday for about 4 and a half years...haven't been able to afford it, so dream of some sun xx

Well ladies, today I discovered Rosemary Conley... I'm going to have one more week on SW and then possibly convert to try and shift this last 10 lbs!! Lets see if I can get my motivation back!!

xx

Eeeek! Don't leave us Nikki!!! Xxx

Back