Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Eeeek! Don't leave us Nikki!!! Xxx

I don't want too!! Please please please give me a 2lb loss this week to keep me on track!!

I have however seen some very good portion pots on the Rosemary Conley website which i think i might buy so i can keep track on portions!

xx

Good evening ladies :)

How are we all doing? Tulip, looking fabulicious in your races outfit, and nikki come on Hun, you can do it:) Michelle? How's you?

Well I think I have had a good third week, although been working loads, so picked a few more times than I should have :s so the scales will soon tell!! I have felt so bad with picking at things though :( so for WI in tomorrow, I have no idea :( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't want too!! Please please please give me a 2lb loss this week to keep me on track!!

I have however seen some very good portion pots on the Rosemary Conley website which i think i might buy so i can keep track on portions!

xx
Aw Nikki you'll still come on here though won't you and share your experiences!! Maybe will do you good to try a different plan for those last few pounds. You're almost there xx

Good evening ladies :)

How are we all doing? Tulip, looking fabulicious in your races outfit, and nikki come on Hun, you can do it:) Michelle? How's you?

Well I think I have had a good third week, although been working loads, so picked a few more times than I should have :s so the scales will soon tell!! I have felt so bad with picking at things though :( so for WI in tomorrow, I have no idea :( xxx

I'm fine Karen...don't worry too much about picking, as long as you've been on plan on the whole you'll be ok. It sounds like you're following it quite well. I do struggle at weekends but as long as you try to get straight back sunday night it doesn't usually stay with you. Sometimes i think i've been worse than I actually have as it 'seems' like i've eaten loads. I'm going to have a sneaky scale hop in the morning but i still feel quite light so may be ok. I loved the compliments I was getting on friday ngt from my friends Jon and Susi, they haven't seen me since end of Jan and were in complete shock!! I love that xx

Michjoanne said:
Aw Nikki you'll still come on here though won't you and share your experiences!! Maybe will do you good to try a different plan for those last few pounds. You're almost there xx

I'm fine Karen...don't worry too much about picking, as long as you've been on plan on the whole you'll be ok. It sounds like you're following it quite well. I do struggle at weekends but as long as you try to get straight back sunday night it doesn't usually stay with you. Sometimes i think i've been worse than I actually have as it 'seems' like i've eaten loads. I'm going to have a sneaky scale hop in the morning but i still feel quite light so may be ok. I loved the compliments I was getting on friday ngt from my friends Jon and Susi, they haven't seen me since end of Jan and were in complete shock!! I love that xx

Oh good I hope so, WI in tonight anyway :) wow that's brilliant, it gives you a great confidence boost eh :) the weekends are a struggle for me too, or when I'm at work!! It's just one long battle lol!! But I tell ya what the gorgeous weather is spurring me on xx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Oh good I hope so, WI in tonight anyway :) wow that's brilliant, it gives you a great confidence boost eh :) the weekends are a struggle for me too, or when I'm at work!! It's just one long battle lol!! But I tell ya what the gorgeous weather is spurring me on xx

It's totally the opposite for me! We are under a big black cloud at work and it's making me be much more controlled in what I'm eating! Whereas when the sun was out I was gobbling up everything!!

Good luck at WI :)

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
It's totally the opposite for me! We are under a big black cloud at work and it's making me be much more controlled in what I'm eating! Whereas when the sun was out I was gobbling up everything!!

Good luck at WI :)

Xx

Lol what we like!! Thanks hun, when's yours xx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Lol what we like!! Thanks hun, when's yours xx

Tomorrow night. Quite excited about it and even more so now I've had a pretty good day and don't even feel like snacking!

Thinking about going to the gym tonight to have a last minute boost!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Tomorrow night. Quite excited about it and even more so now I've had a pretty good day and don't even feel like snacking!

Thinking about going to the gym tonight to have a last minute boost!

Xx

Good for you :) let us know how you get on xx

Good luck girls, mines on weds ngt. Can't wait for weds as well, cos I have a big order coming from Joes Sausages..some of us clubbed together from class and work. I've got sausages, cajun pork steaks, chinese chicken steaks and beefburgers coming....all completely syn free. Woo hooooo xxx

Michjoanne said:
Good luck girls, mines on weds ngt. Can't wait for weds as well, cos I have a big order coming from Joes Sausages..some of us clubbed together from class and work. I've got sausages, cajun pork steaks, chinese chicken steaks and beefburgers coming....all completely syn free. Woo hooooo xxx

Mmmmm this all sounds nice, how come all syn free?? Xx

Hello Ladies

Sorry I've been AWOL. Haven't been feeling too good, there's a whole load of stuff going on at the moment and it's wrecking my head a bit. My food has gone out the window a little :(

Yesterday I ate, Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar (B) an Apple, some Chicken, some Melon and Spaghetti Bolognese

Today I've had 2 x Plums, 2 x Wholemeal Toast (B) with LC Light (part A) some Strawberries and Yogurt and I'm having Sea Bass for my dinner.

All in all, it's a bit of a poor attempt :( I'm just looking forward to getting WI tomorrow over with so I can start properly come Thursday!!

Hope you are all well :) Nikki and Karen, how'd you get on? x x

tulip85x said:
Hello Ladies

Sorry I've been AWOL. Haven't been feeling too good, there's a whole load of stuff going on at the moment and it's wrecking my head a bit. My food has gone out the window a little :(

Yesterday I ate, Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar (B) an Apple, some Chicken, some Melon and Spaghetti Bolognese

Today I've had 2 x Plums, 2 x Wholemeal Toast (B) with LC Light (part A) some Strawberries and Yogurt and I'm having Sea Bass for my dinner.

All in all, it's a bit of a poor attempt :( I'm just looking forward to getting WI tomorrow over with so I can start properly come Thursday!!

Looks like you have been doing fine, but doesn't help if your heads all over the place :) I lost 2lb last night :) xx

Lost 4 tonight :-D xxx

Mmmmm this all sounds nice, how come all syn free?? Xx

Joes sausages make slimming world products that have no fat in them whatsover, if you look on their website they have a slimming world certificate to say that all products are completely syn free. P & P is six pounds and minimum order is 8 packs, but if you club together and get 16 + packs, the p & p is free. Can't wait for our stuff coming tomorrow, clubbed together with 4 other girls xx
Hello Ladies

It all sounds healthy to me, where have you gone wrong? Nice to have you back xx

Looks like you have been doing fine, but doesn't help if your heads all over the place :) I lost 2lb last night :) xx

Fantastic hon...well done, you're doing brilliantly xx :happy036::bunnydance::wee:
Lost 4 tonight :-D xxx
Go girl, go girl!! Well done :happy036::bunnydance::wee:

Michjoanne said:
Go girl, go girl!! Well done :happy036::bunnydance::wee:

Thank you thank you thank you :-D means alot your support! Xxxx

Week 9, Day 1

Hello Lovelies :)

As you know I lost 1.5lbs last night, taking my grand total to 3stone 0.5lb lost! I know now I will never ever ever see that weight on the scales again, gone for good!!

My head is still a bit wrecked, I'm not eating badly, but I'm not eating enough, though I did have a mini egg pig out last night! There's lots of bits going on within our social group and it's all a bit horrible, me and OH are having little fall outs over it :( Also we have our wedding photographer coming over tonight, and the string quartet is almost booked so I think I'm a wee bit stressed! I realised I have 4 WI's til my hols! So I'll definitely be in the 11's when I go... I'm really pleased with myself :)

Todays Food...

B: Apple, 1 x Alpen Light (1/2 B)

L: Tuna with Light Salad Cream (1.5) and Salad (Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Onions, Carrot and Red Cabbage) Cherry fat free Activia, a few Strawberries

S: 1 x Alpen Light (1/2 B)

D: Chicken Stir Fry (Green/Red Cabbage, Red Peppers, Bean Shoots, Carrots, Onions, Sweetcorn) with Chinese Curry Sauce (10) and Uncle Ben's Golden Vegetable Rice (1 for half)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Glass of Milk (A)

Syns: 12.5/70

x x

Last edited:
Week 9, Day 1

Hello Lovelies :)

As you know I lost 1.5lbs last night, taking my grand total to 3stone 0.5lb lost! I know now I will never ever ever see that weight on the scales again, gone for good!!

My head is still a bit wrecked, I'm not eating badly, but I'm not eating enough, though I did have a mini egg pig out last night! There's lots of bits going on within our social group and it's all a bit horrible, me and OH are having little fall outs over it :( Also we have our wedding photographer coming over tonight, and the string quartet is almost booked so I think I'm a wee bit stressed! I realised I have 4 WI's til my hols! So I'll definitely be in the 11's when I go... I'm really pleased with myself :)

Todays Food...

B: Banana, 2 x Alpen Light (B) - Taking these to work because I'm not hungry now, so I'll see how I do...

S: Apple

L: Tuna with Light Salad Cream (1.5) and Salad (Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Onions) Cherry fat free Activia, Strawberries and Grapefruit... If I want them

D: Chicken Stir Fry with Chinese Curry Sauce (10) and Uncle Ben's Rice

Fluids: Water

Syns: ...

x x
You've done so so well, my next mini goal is to get in the 11s, i've been in the 13s (almost 14s) and now the 12s, it's lovely to drop into the next stone bracket isn't it. I'm 5lb off that yet. Please keep coming on here when you get to goal, cos we'll need to keep spurring each other on. I'm so pleased I found you and Nikki (not forgetting of course our latest member Karen!!). Mxxx:love047:

Thanks Michelle :)

Now just want to let you know, I am leaving slimming world....BUT I am still coming on here all the time! As the support is needed, going over to the Rosemary Conley plan to see if i can shift this last bit!!

xx

Thanks Michelle :)

Now just want to let you know, I am leaving slimming world....BUT I am still coming on here all the time! As the support is needed, going over to the Rosemary Conley plan to see if i can shift this last bit!!

xx

Awww, sorry to hear this hun :( Do keep popping back, or I'll stalk you on FB! x x

Back