Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

I'll be here all the time!! You lot are fab and I want to support you all as much as possible :) xx

That goes for me too Nikki, stay with us on here even though you're doing different diet!! xxx

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks Michelle :)

Now just want to let you know, I am leaving slimming world....BUT I am still coming on here all the time! As the support is needed, going over to the Rosemary Conley plan to see if i can shift this last bit!!

xx

Oh no :( you need to promise to keep us updated though!! Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 9, Day 2

B: Apple

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) with a little Flora Light (2) Tinned Spaghetti, Strawberries, half a Red Grapefruit, Rhubarb Mullerlight

D: Gammon with Pineapple, Jacket Potato with small pinch of Cheese (A) ad Sweetcorns, no SF, poo!

S: Choc/Orange Mullerlight

Fluids: Water

Syns: 14.5/70

I'm out for dinner at a Harvester tomorrow, I have been told if I have the Simply Chicken and a Jacket Potato I can count it as free? This makes me happy... Thinking I'll save my syns and have a pudding or something... I'm really struggling to get my A choice in at the minute... I'm suffering with loss of appetite a bit, I'm only eating really small amounts of things :( I'm sure it's just stress... On a happy note, we love love loved the photographer we met last night, he's fab! x x

Last edited:
Morning!!

So, I've showed OH Rosemary Conley and he thinks it's a bad idea....so I'm sticking with SW :-D I don't know what made me even think about changing because I really want to be a consultant and just waiting for my opportunities event date and then hopefully a interview!

Xx

Morning!!

So, I've showed OH Rosemary Conley and he thinks it's a bad idea....so I'm sticking with SW :-D I don't know what made me even think about changing because I really want to be a consultant and just waiting for my opportunities event date and then hopefully a interview!

Xx
Hurray!!! You'd make a good consultant, you've helped me loads on here xxx ;)

Michjoanne said:
Hurray!!! You'd make a good consultant, you've helped me loads on here xxx ;)

Aww thanks Hun :) I hope it happens! Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Morning!!

Xx

Brilliant :) you will make a fab consultant :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning!!

Xx

So pleased to hear this hunnie!! I also think you'll be fab!! Glad you'll be sticking around, I have the feeling I'll be going wayward this evening! Will need slapping tomorrow! x x

Week 9, Day 3

B: Pineapple, half a Red Grapefruit, Raspberry and Cranberry Mullerlight

L: Bacon Salad Sandwich (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Lettice and Tomato) Velvet Crunch (4) Grapes

D: Steak and Chicken (Grilled) Combo, with Jacket Spud, a little butter, BBQ Glaze, and a salad bowl with a teeny bit of Potato Salad, everything else was free (10 for the lot)

S: Apple

Then out for Bowling!! So excited, though I'm so bad, it's funny!! **UPDATE** It was awesome, I was terrible!! No pudding, or drinkies, so proud!! I'll put my happy bowling pic up :)

Fluids: Water, Diet Coke

Syns: 30/70 x x

Last edited:
So pleased to hear this hunnie!! I also think you'll be fab!! Glad you'll be sticking around, I have the feeling I'll be going wayward this evening! Will need slapping tomorrow! x x
I was doing really well until this afternoon, when I passed a greggs and something made me go in and buy not one but two chicken bake pasties!! I just craved it, not been to greggs for at least a year!! Bought one for dinner and one for supper tonight as i'm going out and always fancy something when i get in!! I ate both about an hour ago now though and now feel so stupid!! Hope i can burn them off by weds. Silly me :brainfart::feedtroll: xxx

Michjoanne said:
I was doing really well until this afternoon, when I passed a greggs and something made me go in and buy not one but two chicken bake pasties!! I just craved it, not been to greggs for at least a year!! Bought one for dinner and one for supper tonight as i'm going out and always fancy something when i get in!! I ate both about an hour ago now though and now feel so stupid!! Hope i can burn them off by weds. Silly me :brainfart::feedtroll: xxx

Don't worry Hun.
------------------------------- line drawn and move on. I fell off the wagon big stylie yesterday but today I'm back on track. Giving myself 10 syns a day and just sat down to watch dispicable me and got my 6 mikados ready for munching :)

You can do this hun, be positive and enjoy tonight! Tomorrow is a new day and you'll soon be back on track and working them off by Wednesday xx

Don't worry Hun.
------------------------------- line drawn and move on. I fell off the wagon big stylie yesterday but today I'm back on track. Giving myself 10 syns a day and just sat down to watch dispicable me and got my 6 mikados ready for munching :)

You can do this hun, be positive and enjoy tonight! Tomorrow is a new day and you'll soon be back on track and working them off by Wednesday xx
Cheers hon..don't know why i did it!! Even when I was in shop queuing i nearly walked out, i knew it was bad!!! Oh well done now!! Plus i did enjoy them :D xx

Cheers hon..don't know why i did it!! Even when I was in shop queuing i nearly walked out, i knew it was bad!!! Oh well done now!! Plus i did enjoy them :D xx

See thats the thing :) If you enjoyed them then it's ok (kinda, lol) As Nikki said, draw your line, hope you have a fab night out :) x x

See thats the thing :) If you enjoyed them then it's ok (kinda, lol) As Nikki said, draw your line, hope you have a fab night out :) x x
Haha yeah i kinda know what you mean!! I'm not even going to look up the syns cos it will just upset me, will just be good from now on xx

Michjoanne said:
Haha yeah i kinda know what you mean!! I'm not even going to look up the syns cos it will just upset me, will just be good from now on xx

I really wound myself up last Saturday, my work friend came back with white Belgian chocolate cookies from the co-op I ate 2 within 10 minutes, got home looked up the syns and they were 19.5 EACH!

Xx

Happy Bowling Photo :)

P3130073.jpg

I'm starting to become slightly happier with the way I look now, I think I'm a good size 14, maybe a 16 still on the top... This is my rather tiny FCUK tee I used to wear when I was like 18! Pleased it fitted me, though it was a bit short!! I am findind all my bums are too loose though :( I bought new jeans for my birthday in Jan and I spent all last night hauling them up! My denim skirts are all too big, as are my shorts!! Downside of losing weight, it's gonna cost me a fortune to replace my wardrobe!! x x

Last edited:
Week 9, Day 4

Morning Ladies :)

How we all doing? Anyone doing anything lovely today? It looks gorgeous out today :) I'm poddling off to Tesco to stock up on some fruits and stuff, then I think I'll sit outside in my little Yarden, with some tunes... There is a bottle of Pear Bulmers chilling in my fridge, and I'm so tempted, for laters... But I might see if I can get some of that Pear Drops Squash!! I'm so good *polishes halo* I'd really like a loss this week, so I can gorge on Easter Eggs next weekend!!

B: 28g Ready Brek (B) with 150ml SS Milk (A) and 1Tbsp of Honey stirred through (3)

S: Ham, 2 x Ginger Biscuits (4) Banana

D: BBQ!! If the weather is nice :) OH might be going off to watch the footie, so it'd be pretty late :S If not, I think I'll do a really nice SW stylee Mixed Grill, I have some Joe's Sausages, Chicken, Turkey Mince to make Burgers/Meatballs... Mmmmm!! **Update** I've been a piggy... I had 2 x White Bread Rolls with Butter, 1 x Slice of Cheese, Steak, Chicken, Gammon, 2 x Joe's Sausages, Salad and Coleslaw... I'm dead now :( **Add to this** pringles, Chocolate and a Cherry Bakewell... So annoyed at myself :(

Fluids:

Syns: Haven't got a clue :(

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Week 9, Day 4

Morning Ladies :)

How we all doing? Anyone doing anything lovely today? It looks gorgeous out today :) I'm poddling off to Tesco to stock up on some fruits and stuff, then I think I'll sit outside in my little Yarden, with some tunes... There is a bottle of Pear Bulmers chilling in my fridge, and I'm so tempted, for laters... But I might see if I can get some of that Pear Drops Squash!! I'm so good *polishes halo* I'd really like a loss this week, so I can gorge on Easter Eggs next weekend!!

B: Gonna try force some Ready Brek down me in a bit, though I'm really not hungry :(

L: ...

D: BBQ!! If the weather is nice :) OH might be going off to watch the footie, so it'd be pretty late :S If not, I think I'll do a really nice SW stylee Mixed Grill, I have some Joe's Sausages, Chicken, Turkey Mince to make Burgers/Meatballs... Mmmmm!!

x x

Good morning lovely!

So glad your feeling so positive :) looking gorgeous in your picture!

How did bowling go? I'm shocking at it!

Just for up and ready for a chilled out day I think :)

Xx

Good morning lovely!

So glad your feeling so positive :) looking gorgeous in your picture!

How did bowling go? I'm shocking at it!

Just for up and ready for a chilled out day I think :)

Xx

Thank you lovely :)

It was so much fun, I lost twice, I'm abysmal!! I told them I needed the bumpers up the side and everyone laughed because they though I was joking... The only good thing is I'm not at all competetive, so I just had a good laugh! The other 3 were terrible!

Chilled out day sounds good :) I can't sleep in at the moment! I was up at 5am yesterday and half 6 this morning! x x

Back