Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

I think so!

Being off work completely throws me outta wak too... Think it's why I go off plan at the weekends :( No routine!!

Good Luck for tomorrow lovely, I probably won't be back til Thursday, but will let you know the damage then :)

x x
Thanks hon..i'm dreading tomorrow. Will be gutted if i spoil record and put on for the first time xx

Good news ladies! Lost half a pound!! Xx

Well done lovely :) Hope thats made you feel better! I'll be made up if I can lose half tomorrow :) x x
Me tooo....if i lose half a pound it will be as good as half a stone for me!! So scared of WI tomorrow....don't want to goooooooo!!! Well done Nikki ;):Dxxx

Good lick to wi today!! An well done to all that lost xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Karen..hey you haven't updated your stats on here, just noticed that your profile stats on left still say you've only lost 7.5lb when you've actually lost 13lb. You need to go on your profile update every week to alter it. It's the first thing i do every week after WI as I love to see what i've done in black and white (prob not tonight though!!!). Get it changed girl!! xxx

Well girls i went and owned up tonight and i LOST half a pound so i'm so pleased with that considering how i've been this week!! I think i have been full circle, weighed myself on sat (3 days after last weigh in) and i looked like i'd lost a good 3lb but had terrible weekend food/drink wise and monday morning i'd put that back on, then tues and weds morning looked like i'd lost it again but hadn't moved from last weeks weight!! So i think i managed to turn it back around in time thank god. I'm still worrying about this week though as it's another week off work for me so lots of temptation in the way with parties and nights out to come!! I'll just keep plodding along, and have some 100% weeks after i'm back at work beginning of May xxx

Michjoanne said:
Well girls i went and owned up tonight and i LOST half a pound so i'm so pleased with that considering how i've been this week!! I think i have been full circle, weighed myself on sat (3 days after last weigh in) and i looked like i'd lost a good 3lb but had terrible weekend food/drink wise and monday morning i'd put that back on, then tues and weds morning looked like i'd lost it again but hadn't moved from last weeks weight!! So i think i managed to turn it back around in time thank god. I'm still worrying about this week though as it's another week off work for me so lots of temptation in the way with parties and nights out to come!! I'll just keep plodding along, and have some 100% weeks after i'm back at work beginning of May xxx

Well done hunni, so proud of you :) half a pound is still a great loss. We can all do this together!!

Angela.... Well done on your 2lbs! Yippee!!

I've just had a mega bake a thon with my mum and the house smells yummy!

Xxx

Well it just goes goes to show that you can make up for being bad :) welldone :)

Well I have officially had my first bad day :( was ok til we had a BBQ, ended up having loads of cocktails, followed by m and m's :( xxx

Well done hunni, so proud of you :) half a pound is still a great loss. We can all do this together!!

Angela.... Well done on your 2lbs! Yippee!!

I've just had a mega bake a thon with my mum and the house smells yummy!

Xxx
Aw cheers Nikki, i'm so glad I went now as was considering throwing a sickie for this week!! Thanks to Angela for persuading me to go!
Well done for 2lb loss Angela, i didn't notice than on here so i presume you put it on facebook? That's a fab loss...i need to concentrate this week as although i'm losing every week i'm a bit of a slow burner!! xxx

Well it just goes goes to show that you can make up for being bad :) welldone :)

Well I have officially had my first bad day :( was ok til we had a BBQ, ended up having loads of cocktails, followed by m and m's :( xxx

Yes i agree Karen, if you've not been horrendous you can turn it around...i did have loads of vodka fri and sat ngt (although my leader said tonight thats the best possible choice if you're going to drink!) and thought i'd been terrible as i had two pasties on sat and two on monday!! But apart from that i've been ok really. I'm at a bbq/party on sat ngt so lots of vodka again and lovely bbq food, but apart from that i've got a fairly quiet week. It's just that i'm not at work so temptation to pick much higher and fruit doesn't really satisfy me when i've got a wicked streak in my head!! xxx

Michjoanne said:
Aw cheers Nikki, i'm so glad I went now as was considering throwing a sickie for this week!! Thanks to Angela for persuading me to go!
Well done for 2lb loss Angela, i didn't notice than on here so i presume you put it on facebook? That's a fab loss...i need to concentrate this week as although i'm losing every week i'm a bit of a slow burner!! xxx

Yes i agree Karen, if you've not been horrendous you can turn it around...i did have loads of vodka fri and sat ngt (although my leader said tonight thats the best possible choice if you're going to drink!) and thought i'd been terrible as i had two pasties on sat and two on monday!! But apart from that i've been ok really. I'm at a bbq/party on sat ngt so lots of vodka again and lovely bbq food, but apart from that i've got a fairly quiet week. It's just that i'm not at work so temptation to pick much higher and fruit doesn't really satisfy me when i've got a wicked streak in my head!! xxx

I have been trying to make up for it lol!! So we shall see :) xx

Hey Ladies :)

Michelle congrats on your loss, so glad you went :)

Very shocked by mine, I'd like to think it wasn't all in my jeans... Guess we'll find out next week!! But I'm now 11stone something, I'm so happy I could die!! x x

Week 10, Day 1

B: Banana

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Tinned Spaghetti shapes, Strawberries Half a Red Grapefruit, Rhubarb Mullerlight

S: Treat size Mini Eggs (155kcal so 8syns?)

D: Frittata (2 x Eggs, Bacon, Onion, Tomato, New Potatoes)

S: Options - Dreamy Caramel (2) made with Milk (A) I think!

Rolos (12.5) Curly Wurly (6) Fudge (6)

Fluids: 1 x Tea (1 for sugar) Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 35.5/70

x x

Last edited:
Angela, wit woo on your new facebook picture!! You look fantastic, very pretty :)

Glad your in such a good mood and looking positive

xx

Nikki<3 said:
Angela, wit woo on your new facebook picture!! You look fantastic, very pretty :)

Glad your in such a good mood and looking positive

xx

Totally agree :) she is looking fab !! Keep up the good work xxx

Thanks so much Ladies :) Very very kind of you :) Not feeling particularly wit woo this morning, lol!

Last night I ate... A tube of Rolos (12.5) Curly Wurly (6) and a Fudge (6) So that's a whopping 35.5 syns already (including the 11 I'd had) used this week, half of my allowed syns!

One of my little tangled situations came to a head last night, got a bit hurt, had a good cry... ATE ALL THE CHOCOLATE!! (if I didn't think my OH might read this sometimes, I'd spill everything, kinda explains the limited appetite, not sleeping methinks) Shaken myself and I reckon if I cut back today and tomorrow I can still have normal syns for the rest of the week :) Will be having a fishy day today anyway with it being Good Friday and all... Am thinking of nice dishes I can do, and I'll send OH the chippy!!

So! Back on on plan with a vengance, want a STS this week, which will be hard with Easter!!

Hope you lovelies have a nice day planned (providing you're not working) I'm having a pamper me day, shopping, lazing, and girlie films... :) x x

Week 10, Day 2

B (7:00am - very early!): Half a Honey Dew Melon

Lady in Thorntons gave me a Viennese Truffle (my favourites! 3, I think)

L: Jacket Potato, with Tuna Fillets (in a Lemony dressing which I did drain, worked out 1.5 on Syn Calculator) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Leaves and Tomato

S: Strawberries, fat free Vanilla Activia, Fibre Plus bar (B)

D: Chippy Chips (10ish) Garlic Mayo (2) Cheese (A) I need a slap :(

Fluids: NAS Squash, Water

Syns: 53.5/70

x x

Last edited:
I think I am now a size 14! Might not seem very exciting, but I'm made up!! It was weird trying clothes on in a 16 today, used to be that I worried they might not fit, today they were hanging off me!!

Shirred Waist Sundress

I bought this in Jade and Purple, I'm going for casual cocktails (diet coke for me!) tomorrow after work, so I thought with black leggings, it'd look ok, not over dressed but not too casual either, if we end up staying out? :) x x

I think I am now a size 14! Might not seem very exciting, but I'm made up!! It was weird trying clothes on in a 16 today, used to be that I worried they might not fit, today they were hanging off me!!

Shirred Waist Sundress

I bought this in Jade and Purple, I'm going for casual cocktails (diet coke for me!) tomorrow after work, so I thought with black leggings, it'd look ok, not over dressed but not too casual either, if we end up staying out? :) x x
Aww it's lovely hon. I'm thinking I may be a 14 now...lovely feeling after being 18-20 for so long! Ordered one of the dresses i liked and it was size L which apparently is 14-16 in Dorothy Perkins and it was too big!! Seen a lovely maxi dress in Quiz that i want to buy, they only had a 14 as biggest size and i should've tried it on when i saw it but i had too many bags and couldn't be bothered i'll prob go back next week and try it on and hopefully buy it. Never had a maxi dress before so not sure if it will suit me xxx

Hey ladies

Well I think I have officially had my first bad week :( dreading Monday!!

What is with this gorgeous weather, bliss :)

Add to last night 2 Chocolate biscuits and a Kit Kat Chunky!! Syns remaining for the week = 0!!

Week 10, Day 3

I am being a little horror bag :) I have no intentions of sticking to plan, and I can see all my hard work crumbling around me... Problem? I wish I was bothered! I just don't seem to care!!

B: Banana

S: Kit Kat (5.5) Pineapple, Apple and Grapes, 2 x Teas (3 for sugar and Milk)

L: BLT!! (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Bacon, Leaves, Tomato, Light Salad Cream (1.5)) fat free Vanilla Activia, Strawberries

D: Eating out at a Yates... So pub grub, oops :( Maybe some cocktails?!

Fluids: Water

Syns: 10 so far...

x x

Back