Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Add to last night 2 Chocolate biscuits and a Kit Kat Chunky!! Syns remaining for the week = 0!!

Week 10, Day 3

I am being a little horror bag :) I have no intentions of sticking to plan, and I can see all my hard work crumbling around me... Problem? I wish I was bothered! I just don't seem to care!!

B: Banana

S: Kit Kat (5.5) Pineapple, Apple and Grapes, 2 x Teas (3 for sugar and Milk)

L: BLT!! (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Bacon, Leaves, Tomato, Light Salad Cream (1.5)) fat free Vanilla Activia, Strawberries

D: Eating out at a Yates... So pub grub, oops :( Maybe some cocktails?!

Fluids: Water

Syns: 10 so far...

x x
Well this looks ok to me so far!! I think we're all crumbling a bit during the holidays, can't be helped!! I'm going to have some pub grub later!! I went to a party last ngt, was meant to be a bbq from 4 but that was off...but there was plenty of buffet food, was lovely, had a few chicken vol au vents oops and some sort of prawn cocktail pasta!! Then left about 10.30 to go to pub with my friend and went to chippy after and had chip barm and meat pie eek!! Back on plan tomorrow for me!! Have a lovely easter Mxxx

I've totally gone off plan today and yesterday but never mind I know I can get back on it tomorrow :)

Cocktails and BBQ today... The sun is yet to make an appearance though! Xx

Hope we're having an awesome Bank Hol weekend!!

Just letting you know I am so far off plan at the moment... Last night was a nightmare, I had a Combo Sharer with 2 ladies... So onion rings, chicken, poato boats, garlic bread! A pitcher of cocktail to MYSELF! I had 4 cocktails in another bar, then shots and bottles in the last club!! Needless to say, I was smashed! Anyone else finding the more weight you lose the less you can drink?

Today I've had a massive roast, and tonnes of Easter Egg chocolate!! I'm a demon!!

x x

tulip85x said:

Just letting you know I am so far off plan at the moment... Last night was a nightmare, I had a Combo Sharer with 2 ladies... So onion rings, chicken, poato boats, garlic bread! A pitcher of cocktail to MYSELF! I had 4 cocktails in another bar, then shots and bottles in the last club!! Needless to say, I was smashed! Anyone else finding the more weight you lose the less you can drink?

Today I've had a massive roast, and tonnes of Easter Egg chocolate!! I'm a demon!!

x x

Oh dear so you will dreading weigh in too!! :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've totally gone off plan today and yesterday but never mind I know I can get back on it tomorrow :)

Cocktails and BBQ today... The sun is yet to make an appearance though! Xx

x x
Yes i'm hoping to get back on it tomorrow. Went to pub with my friend this afternoon and huge menu choice and i had to go for chicken and ham pie with new potatoes!! Not the best choice!! Yummy though! Think the sun had gone to my head!!
Plus I agree about the drink thing, i'm regularly smashed now after only about 3 wines, maybe it sploshes round your body more quickly and doesn't get stopped by the fat!! :patback: :giggle: :character00264:
xxx :sign0151:

Yes i'm hoping to get back on it tomorrow. Went to pub with my friend this afternoon and huge menu choice and i had to go for chicken and ham pie with new potatoes!! Not the best choice!! Yummy though! Think the sun had gone to my head!!
Plus I agree about the drink thing, i'm regularly smashed now after only about 3 wines, maybe it sploshes round your body more quickly and doesn't get stopped by the fat!! :patback: :giggle: :character00264:
xxx :sign0151:

Yup, the night I got amnesia (lol) I drank exactly the same as my sister and her housemate yet I was the only one wrecked! And Saturday I drank probs a little bit less than a friend and I was wrecked again!! My sisters house mate and my friend and me are all similar in height and weight, I think!! I just can't handle it anymore!!

Anyhoo... This was supposed to be a "I've woken up full of positive thoughts and am back on plan..." kind of message, but it's not, I've so far eaten a sausage roll and 2 profiteroles!! I think I've actually gone mentals :( x x

I agree ladies!! This weather makes you be soooo naughty!! My stomach is doing twists and turns and still recovering from a very very heavy night on Saturday, didnt have any chance to eat any of my beloved lindor bunny yesterday so just had a nice chunk now and off out for lunch with the family in a bit :) hopefully be back on track 100% tomorrow xx

Yup, the night I got amnesia (lol) I drank exactly the same as my sister and her housemate yet I was the only one wrecked! And Saturday I drank probs a little bit less than a friend and I was wrecked again!! My sisters house mate and my friend and me are all similar in height and weight, I think!! I just can't handle it anymore!!

Anyhoo... This was supposed to be a "I've woken up full of positive thoughts and am back on plan..." kind of message, but it's not, I've so far eaten a sausage roll and 2 profiteroles!! I think I've actually gone mentals :( x x

So I think we can all successfully say that we don't like the sunshine cause it makes us naughty lol!! Xx

I agree ladies!! This weather makes you be soooo naughty!! My stomach is doing twists and turns and still recovering from a very very heavy night on Saturday, didnt have any chance to eat any of my beloved lindor bunny yesterday so just had a nice chunk now and off out for lunch with the family in a bit :) hopefully be back on track 100% tomorrow xx
Haha i agreed ladies, i've been out again today with my friend and had pub lunch...had gammon and egg this time which a bit better than pie (like yesterday) but still had chips. Left most of them though as felt guilty. I've not had even the tiniest bit of chocolate though so hoping that will be a good thing come weds WI!! xxx

Well ladies still managed to loose half a pound!! So I'm pleased, thought id be gutted with such a small amount, but I'm thankful lol!! Xx

Week 10, Day 6

I actually feel like I've behaved well enough to post a diary today, lol!!

B: None

S: Tangerine

L: Chicken, Pineapple and Strawberries with Banana and Custard Mullerlight

D: Haddock with Lemon and Chive Sauce (4 - Even though I drained all the juice off) New Potatoes, Peas

S: 3 x Pieces of Soft Liquorice (10.5) 2 x Teas (2 for Sugar)

I am so so naughty! Dad called and said we're having a chippy tea tomorrow, whoops, but that's it! Back on plan Thursday!! We're having a Royal Wedding Breakfast Party, and I may indulge in a little tipple or two... My friend is also bringing Bacon Scones, but that'll be my syns for the day and then I'll be good!! I'll get loads of strawberries in to keep me off the naughties :D

Karen - Well done on your half lb! It all adds up :)

Think I'm looking at a 2-5lb gain tomorrow, according to OH's scales, they can't quite seem to make their mind up!! It doesn't matter too much, I'll get it off next week :D x x

Well ladies still managed to loose half a pound!! So I'm pleased, thought id be gutted with such a small amount, but I'm thankful lol!! Xx

Yes Karen, half a pound is great. It's not a small amount!! I was really pleased with mine last week! xx

Week 10, Day 6

I actually feel like I've behaved well enough to post a diary today, lol!!

S: Tangerine

L: Chicken, Pineapple and Strawberries with Banana and Custard Mullerlight

D: Haddock with Lemon and Chive Sauce (4 - Even though I drained all the juice off) New Potatoes, Peas

S: 3 x Pieces of Soft Liquorice (10.5) 2 x Teas (2 for Sugar)

I am so so naughty! Dad called and said we're having a chippy tea tomorrow, whoops, but that's it! Back on plan Thursday!! We're having a Royal Wedding Breakfast Party, and I may indulge in a little tipple or two... My friend is also bringing Bacon Scones, but that'll be my syns for the day and then I'll be good!! I'll get loads of strawberries in to keep me off the naughties :D

Karen - Well done on your half lb! It all adds up :)

Think I'm looking at a 2-5lb gain tomorrow, according to OH's scales, they can't quite seem to make their mind up!! It doesn't matter too much, I'll get it off next week :D x x
You'll be fine!! Haddock with lemon and chives sounds lovely...is that shop bought? Also what are bacon scones? Sound toooo nice!
I had King Prawns in green thai curry (Birds Eye Baked to Perfection) tonight but i really prefer the prawns in sweet chilli sauce, however the difference in syns decided if for me, 3.5 for thai and 8 for chilli. Still a good choice though, even for the chilli one as you can have rice with it (free on EE), plus i had wholemeal roll to dip up sauce. Was lovely. xxx

Yes Karen, half a pound is great. It's not a small amount!! I was really pleased with mine last week! xx

You'll be fine!! Haddock with lemon and chives sounds lovely...is that shop bought? Also what are bacon scones? Sound toooo nice!
I had King Prawns in green thai curry (Birds Eye Baked to Perfection) tonight but i really prefer the prawns in sweet chilli sauce, however the difference in syns decided if for me, 3.5 for thai and 8 for chilli. Still a good choice though, even for the chilli one as you can have rice with it (free on EE), plus i had wholemeal roll to dip up sauce. Was lovely. xxx

It is shop bought, it's an Asda one, and it's 2 boxes for £5... They do the haddock one, cod with garlic and seabass with tomato, there might be a tuna one too... They're really nice :) I always fancied the Birds Eye ones but I thought they'd be high in syns :(

I have no idea what bacon scones are, lol!! I think it's like a batter made into a cake shape with bacon in it? Should be fun for breakfast :)

Don't forget to pop back later and let us know how you got on :) x x

Week 10, Day 7 - Day of JUDGEMENT!!

L: Roast Chicken Mugshot, Melon Slices, Rhubarb Mullerlight

**WI** +1lb... Quite made up with this to be honest, for I have been a piggy!!

D: Half an Omelette with Chips from the Chippy (naughty!) and an Easter Egg, or the Bournville biscuits that are looking at me!! Or both!! Last night of bad behaviour, cross my heart!!

We all know I haven't been very good, I'm not expecting a pleasant WI but I will report back later on :) x x

Last edited:
Week 10, Day 7 - Day of JUDGEMENT!!

L: Roast Chicken Mugshot, Melon Slices, Rhubarb Mullerlight

**WI** +1lb... Quite made up with this to be honest, for I have been a piggy!!

D: Half an Omelette with Chips from the Chippy (naughty!) and an Easter Egg, or the Bournville biscuits that are looking at me!! Or both!! Last night of bad behaviour, cross my heart!!

We all know I haven't been very good, I'm not expecting a pleasant WI but I will report back later on :) x x
Hello ladies..just a a quickie as i'm shattered, i lost 1lb and got my stone award wooo! Although it doesn't seem all that great as I know i've ACTUALLY lost 24lb now since Christmas (10lb on own before SW in Feb). Anyway, very pleased with my loss, slow but sure and STILL not put on yet so not broken my record!! Some woman was carping on tonight at meeting about her loss being too slow and it was a waste of her time!! Just be grateful woman...grrrrr!! Anyway, Angela 1lb on for you...you thought it would be loads more so that's great isn't it. You'll easy get that off.
I was looking for that haddock with lemon and chive and found it in tesco (Birdseye) so i'm surprised you said it was from Asda too!! Anyway, i'm confused....i looked up Birdseye haddock with lemon and chive sauce on Syns online and it's 4 syns which i thought was very good but i also looked up salmon with lemon and chive sauce and it's FREE??? How does that work? I'm presuming the 4 syns are for the sauce with the haddock, but the salmon is in the same sauce and is FREE?? Anyway, i'm going to buy lots of it as it looks yummy. Enough of my drivel, i'm off to bed. Night night xxx

Last edited:
Hello ladies..just a a quickie as i'm shattered, i lost 1lb and got my stone award wooo! Although it doesn't seem all that great as I know i've ACTUALLY lost 24lb now since Christmas (10lb on own before SW in Feb). Anyway, very pleased with my loss, slow but sure and STILL not put on yet so not broken my record!! Some woman was carping on tonight at meeting about her loss being too slow and it was a waste of her time!! Just be grateful woman...grrrrr!! Anyway, Angela 1lb on for you...you thought it would be loads more so that's great isn't it. You'll easy get that off.
I was looking for that haddock with lemon and chive and found it in tesco (Birdseye) so i'm surprised you said it was from Asda too!! Anyway, i'm confused....i looked up Birdseye haddock with lemon and chive sauce on Syns online and it's 4 syns which i thought was very good but i also looked up salmon with lemon and chive sauce and it's FREE??? How does that work? I'm presuming the 4 syns are for the sauce with the haddock, but the salmon is in the same sauce and is FREE?? Anyway, i'm going to buy lots of it as it looks yummy. Enough of my drivel, i'm off to bed. Night night xxx

Whoo hoo!! Double congrats for losing over Easter AND your 1 stone award!! How good are you? :) Well done chick!! :)

I've always bought the Asda own brand ones, but I might give the Birds Eye one a whirl :) Don't understand why the Salmon would have no syns either... Do you find SW makes no sense some time? I was torn the other day between eating a teacake thing (5syns) or a mullerlight (0syns), they both contained exactly the same calories, ok fat and sugar content would be different... But neither is gonna fill me up more than the other, you could argue yogurt is healthier than chocolate, marshmallow and biscuit... But if I was making the choice on calories alone rather than syn values... I know which I'd have preferred :) Mad, isn't it? x x

Week 11, Day 1 - Fresh new week, fresh new start!!

Right, naughty madam mood is behind me, firmly back on the wagon this morning :) I have 3 WI's til holiday!! Since I'm seeing Tim Minchin on 11th May, I won't be able to make that WI! I have 4 "events" if you like, which involve food and drink, 1 of them Tim! I'd really like to drop 6 or 7 lbs in that time... That's gonna be tough!! I'm not gonna be disappointed if I don't do it... If I can only get 3 off I'll be happy! BUT I MUST MUST MUST be good! So I'm hoping you'll be around to give me a telling off when I feel like straying :D I'll also throw in a very borebag FISHY week, bleurgh, probably starting on 12th May! I will be miserable as that week, but we have a hot tub at our holiday lodge and the other girl going is probably a size 6-8 and I don't wanna be lookink hideous, so I will be slinkier :D There we go, nice pep talk for myself!

B: 28g Ready Brek (B) made with 150ml SS Milk (part A)

S: Apple

L: Tuna (made with 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5)) with Salad (Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Onions) Strawberries, half a Red Grapefruit and a Raspberry and Cranberry Mullerlight

After work, I'm going shopping for all my Royal Wedding Breakfast Extravaganza bits and then I'm baking fruit scones! I'm definitely having champagne, or maybe cava... We'll see how my budget goes, lol! And I'm thinking of picking up some Pimms? Never had it before, what does it taste like? I've also been requested to cook fried bread tomorrow... Clearly I'm just torturing myself :)

D: Spaghetti Bolognese (Lean Beef Mince, Sauce from jar (4) extra Tomatoes, Onions, Mushrooms) Pasta

S: HM Fairy Cake with Icing (5) Little bit of Galaxy Cookie Crumble (2)

Fluids: Water, 1 x Tea (1 for Sugar)

Syns: 13.5/70

x x

Last edited:
I know Angela, crazy syns on things sometimes. But if syns online is saying 0 syns on salmon in lemon and chive butter who am i to argue!!
I've got a royal wedding party tomorrow...starts at 10.30am. Aaaaghh how can i be good when i'm going to a party that is going on for at LEAST 12 hours!! Don't know what we're drinking, probably everything in site plus nibbles! I've not had official Pimms before but our leader made some syn-free pimms for us all last night and it was lovely. Apparently she just used 2 litres diet lemonade, capful of balsamic vinegar (???!!!) and loads of strawberries and apples. It was absolutely gorgeous though!! Anyway yes we will be around to give each other a kick up the bum over the next few weeks! I have a few weddings/nights out planned but I think i'll be able to stay on track more when i'm back at work on tues. Enjoy your party xxx

I know Angela, crazy syns on things sometimes. But if syns online is saying 0 syns on salmon in lemon and chive butter who am i to argue!!
I've got a royal wedding party tomorrow...starts at 10.30am. Aaaaghh how can i be good when i'm going to a party that is going on for at LEAST 12 hours!! Don't know what we're drinking, probably everything in site plus nibbles! I've not had official Pimms before but our leader made some syn-free pimms for us all last night and it was lovely. Apparently she just used 2 litres diet lemonade, capful of balsamic vinegar (???!!!) and loads of strawberries and apples. It was absolutely gorgeous though!! Anyway yes we will be around to give each other a kick up the bum over the next few weeks! I have a few weddings/nights out planned but I think i'll be able to stay on track more when i'm back at work on tues. Enjoy your party xxx

Thank you lovely :) You too!! Just pace yourself and you'll be fine!! I might just misbehave today... I'll catch up over the next few days, plus my mini Creme Eggs are looking at me! Lol!! I wanna give that Pimms stuff a go... I think I have Balsamic Vinegar... x x

Back