Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Week 11, Day 2

Happy Wedding Day!!

I'm so excited for today, hope whatever you ladies are up to you enjoy yourselves!!

B 1 (6.:45am): Half Red Grapefruit

B 2 (10:00am): 2 x WW Pork Sausages (1) Bacon, Mushrooms, 2 x Hash Browns (4) Tomato, Scrambled Egg (using Milk from (A) and a little Butter (1)) 2 x Wholemeal Bread as Toast (B) little spread (1)

I have Champagne and Bucks Fizz for Breakfast too... Think it's about 4-5syns per 100ml serving... I'll try to be good :) **UPDATE** - Between 5 of us we finished off the Bucks Fizz and the Champagne! 1 bottle was a very big one... Whoops!

Afternoon: 2 x HM Fruit Scone (20ish) Whipped Cream (6ish) Jam (2) Strawberries

D: No idea, I want Tapas, but I think we're all gonna come to blows over this, so I might just do something at home **UPDATE** We came to blows and had Burger and Chips... Naughty!!

I also had Vodka and Amaretto... Then came home and ate my Creme Egg Easter Egg, all of it :( Not very impressed!

Fluids: I'll hopefully get some Water down me today :) **UPDATE** I didn't!

Syns: ... EEP!

x x

Last edited:
Week 11, Day 3

Throughly misbehaved yesterday! Naughty naughty!! Had an amazing time though and thought the wedding was beautiful :)

B: Banana

S: Fruit Pot (Apple, Pineapple, Grapes)

L: Bacon Salad Sandwich (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Carrot) Strawberries, fat free Vanilla Activia

D: Chicken (seasoned with Schwartz Perfect Shake Cajun stuff (Free, I believe), Tomato and Yellow Pepper Kebabs, with New Poatoes and Baby Leaf Salad Carrot and Cucumber... Sour Cream and Chive Sauce (3)

4 x Caramel Mini Eggs (10)

Fluids: Water, water, water

Syns: 14.5

x x

Last edited:
Week 11, Day 4

My resolve is very weak today, whoops! Just got back to Oh's and saw the Easter Eggs I'd left here :( * Week is very very imminent, I would say!

B: Pineapple, Rhubarb Mullerlight, Hartley Raspberry and Cranberry Jelly (1/2)

L: ...

D: ...

Fluids:

Syns:

x x

Week 11, Day 4

My resolve is very weak today, whoops! Just got back to Oh's and saw the Easter Eggs I'd left here :( * Week is very very imminent, I would say!

B: Pineapple, Rhubarb Mullerlight, Hartley Raspberry and Cranberry Jelly (1/2)

L: ...

D: ...

Fluids:

Syns:

x x
Hello..aw it's so hard during holidays isn't it!! I've not really been good (lots to drink at royal wedding party) and then last night I want out for drinks with some friends and although i had no tea (didn't have time), my friend bought selection of crisps in the pub which we all shared and THEN i got bag of pork scratchings (yuk pure fat), but for some strange reason they were so moorish as i was drinking, i ate another two packets. Oh my good god. No idea how much i'll put on after eating them!! What a silly thing to do!! Hmmm i'll have to practically starve now for next two days which is not a good idea either :( Anyway, back to work tomorrow so back with the routine. Glad you had a good time, i loved the wedding, just sad that my holidays are now over :cry: xxx

Oh Ladies!

It has all gone wrong, I feel massive, I've eaten everything that is naughty!! I just don't feel like I can get back on track!! I STILL have Easter Eggs and they are seriously screaming at me :( My brothers girlfriend, very kindly made cupcakes and brownies and cheesecake and I have munched the lot!!

Help, help, help, help :(

x x

tulip85x said:
Oh Ladies!

It has all gone wrong, I feel massive, I've eaten everything that is naughty!! I just don't feel like I can get back on track!! I STILL have Easter Eggs and they are seriously screaming at me :( My brothers girlfriend, very kindly made cupcakes and brownies and cheesecake and I have munched the lot!!

x x

I just wrote you a massive reply and it didn't save :-(

Basically it said:

I know you can do this :) ive just realised this past week that this is NOT a diet it's just a lifestyle change. Last week I had a 7lb gain (weighed at home) this week I've lost 6lb! I love how I can have my fruit and ryvita and still enjoy the things I love :)

We can do this hunny and I'm here for you if you need me. Don't feel bad just remember you can pull it back.

You have lost an amazing 3 stone!!

Hugs hugs hugs!

Xxx

Oh Ladies!

x x
Don't be daft, we've all done really bad things before and have still lost. We're all in this together and we can do this!!! Even if you do put on, you will definitely get back on track. I think you should give the easter eggs away!! Either that or break them up and put them in the freezer. Can't remember who gave me that tip, might even have been you!! That way you can just have a tiny bit of chocolate every now and then if you fancy it. Just keep calm and get back on track...won't be nearly as bad as you think!! xxxxx

I just wrote you a massive reply and it didn't save :-(

Basically it said:

I know you can do this :) ive just realised this past week that this is NOT a diet it's just a lifestyle change. Last week I had a 7lb gain (weighed at home) this week I've lost 6lb! I love how I can have my fruit and ryvita and still enjoy the things I love :)

We can do this hunny and I'm here for you if you need me. Don't feel bad just remember you can pull it back.

You have lost an amazing 3 stone!!

Hugs hugs hugs!

Xxx
I agree Nikki, Angela looks fab on all her pictures and has done soooooooooo well xxxxx

Thank you lovely ladies... I'm just in a right bad mood, I'll start afresh tomorrow... Let you know how I do later!

Big Hugs x x

That's the spirit hon xxx
By the way Nikki, so sorry..I meant to say well done on your huge loss!! :):D:D:D xxx

Totally having an off plan day today! Greggs sausage roll and a snack size mars bar :-o yikes!! Xxx

Totally having an off plan day today! Greggs sausage roll and a snack size mars bar :-o yikes!! Xxx
Oops if that's an off day can't think what you would call my recent spate of pub lunches with friends!! Mxxx

Michjoanne said:
Oops if that's an off day can't think what you would call my recent spate of pub lunches with friends!! Mxxx

Followed by.... Wine, vodka, nachos and a burger haha oh well have a fab night :)

Xx

Week 12, Day 1

Hello Lovelies :)

Put on 1.5lbs last night, which brings my grand Easter gain to 2.5lbs, which I suppose isn't too bad really!

I need to hide my left over chocolate, I don't think the freezer is safe enough!

Well done on losing nearly all of your gain Nik, you've done amazing!

My pep talk from last week applies this week too... I'm gonna be missing WI on Wednesday coz I have a gig! So I'm hoping for a nice big loss come the 18th :)

Food Today:

L: Tuna Sandwich (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Tuna) Strawberries and Melon, Orange Choc Mullerlight

S: Pineapple

D: Homepride Pasta Bake (8) Pasta, Ham, Cheese (A)

Fluids: Water

Syns: 9.5

x x

Week 12, Day 1

Hello Lovelies :)

Put on 1.5lbs last night, which brings my grand Easter gain to 2.5lbs, which I suppose isn't too bad really!

I need to hide my left over chocolate, I don't think the freezer is safe enough!

Well done on losing nearly all of your gain Nik, you've done amazing!

My pep talk from last week applies this week too... I'm gonna be missing WI on Wednesday coz I have a gig! So I'm hoping for a nice big loss come the 18th :)

Food Today:

L: Tuna Sandwich (2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Light Salad Cream (1.5) Tuna) Strawberries and Melon, Orange Choc Mullerlight

S: Pineapple

D: Homepride Pasta Bake (8) Pasta, Ham, Cheese (A)

Syns: 9.5

x x
Hi guys
Well I weighed in tonight (day later) and put on half a pound which i'm not too bothered about as that is first time i've put on since joining and is not bad for a two week easter binge!! Was lucky last two weeks with still losing! I'm glad i've broken my record now as won't be so scared each week! You've done well Angela considering what you said you've eaten!! Nikki, I love your binge! Sounds like my kind of food! Lets all carry on and keep doing well as we're obviously doing something right. Not heard from Karen on here for a while...hope all well xxx

Morning ladies, had a lovely on plan green day yesterday! Loved it....discover the pot noodle GTI's and had a chilli one for my lunch (mainly as a hangover cure) and it was divine! Even at 4 syns i'll certainly be having them again.

Angela 2.5lb gain for easter isn't too bad at all! And now you know you can start at getting it back off!

xxx

Hey, hey :)

Michelle, don't worry bout the little gain, sure you'll get it off and more next week :)

Nikki, may stock up on the GTI's, is there a bolognese one? Sure OH has them for his lunch and they're not bad :) I'm so bored of everything at the moment! Especially bloody Mugshots, they give me a really weird aftertaste, and stinky breath afterwards :(

Fell off the wagon a bit last night, I'm wondering if I'll ever have an 100% day again at this rate!! I ate about 10 Celebration chocolates, so about 20 syns... Could've been a lot worse, there are still some in the box! I'm also preparing for a massive BBQ tomorrow, typical that it's started raining, lol! Think I'm giving myself the night off, within reason! I'm dragging the cocktail fountain out :) I found a recipe for Italian Breeze, is Amaretto, White Rum, Pineapple and Cranberry juice... Think it sounds lush :D But I had a little NSV, I wanted to wear my brown tweed shorts, they're dead cute, I thought with them being a 16 I'd get away with them, can I heck, put em on, and they fell off :) I've been given a great tip about putting a pleat in the back and safety pinning them, apparently this works a treat on pants and saves me having to stress bout finding something else to wear!!

Look how much I rambled on there, sheesh!! x x

Week 12, Day 2

L: Omelette with Bacon, Mushrooms and Tomatoes, 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) and a teeny bit of Clover spread (2) followed by Melon and Strawberries and Mandarin Mullerlight

D: Gammon with Pineapple, New Potatoes, Peas

S: Chocolate Tea Cake (5)

Syns: 7

x x

Last edited:
Hey, hey :)

Michelle, don't worry bout the little gain, sure you'll get it off and more next week :)

Nikki, may stock up on the GTI's, is there a bolognese one? Sure OH has them for his lunch and they're not bad :) I'm so bored of everything at the moment! Especially bloody Mugshots, they give me a really weird aftertaste, and stinky breath afterwards :(

Fell off the wagon a bit last night, I'm wondering if I'll ever have an 100% day again at this rate!! I ate about 10 Celebration chocolates, so about 20 syns... Could've been a lot worse, there are still some in the box! I'm also preparing for a massive BBQ tomorrow, typical that it's started raining, lol! Think I'm giving myself the night off, within reason! I'm dragging the cocktail fountain out :) I found a recipe for Italian Breeze, is Amaretto, White Rum, Pineapple and Cranberry juice... Think it sounds lush :D But I had a little NSV, I wanted to wear my brown tweed shorts, they're dead cute, I thought with them being a 16 I'd get away with them, can I heck, put em on, and they fell off :) I've been given a great tip about putting a pleat in the back and safety pinning them, apparently this works a treat on pants and saves me having to stress bout finding something else to wear!!

Look how much I rambled on there, sheesh!! x x

Wow wee check you out lady!! Well done!! :bliss:

I soooo desperately want to come to your BBQ!! That cocktail sounds amazing!! I'm the biggest Amaretto fan ever, love love love it!!

They do a few of the GTI they have the tikka one which is 4 syns, the chill is 4 syns, the sweet and sour 2 and bolognase is 4.5 (all on Green and EE) such a life saver. I get so bored of mug shots and these taste really naughty!!

xx

Lol, you should so come! You can help me drink it all :) and eat all the healthy foods!!

I also forgot to mention in one year and 1 hour, I'll be getting married!! That's really mental!! x x

Stunning bride alert!!! Move over!! :love047:

xxx

Back