Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Lol, too kind! I'm actually bricking it at the moment, the thought of everyone looking at me, and I still haven't tried a single dress on, eek!! x x

Yikes, lots of planning to do then!! And trying on wedding dresses after losing 3 stone will be an amazing feeling!!

xx

Week 12, Day 4

B: None

S: Apple

L: Roast Chicken Pot Noodle in a Mug (1.5) Ryvita Minis (B) Starwberries, Grapes, Blueberries and Blackberries, Banana and Custard Mullerlight

Then I got abyssmally drunk on cocktails, vodka, shots of tequila, sambuca and jagermeister... I ate 2 onion rings, 1 potato and a chicken skewer, maybe half a cookie... I then puked my guts up and had to be put to bed! I flirted outrageously with a really close friends boyfriend, so have a couple of very upset people to deal with. I feel like absolute sh*t...

x x

tulip85x said:
Week 12, Day 4

B: None

S: Apple

L: Roast Chicken Pot Noodle in a Mug (1.5) Ryvita Minis (B) Starwberries, Grapes, Blueberries and Blackberries, Banana and Custard Mullerlight

Then I got abyssmally drunk on cocktails, vodka, shots of tequila, sambuca and jagermeister... I ate 2 onion rings, 1 potato and a chicken skewer, maybe half a cookie... I then puked my guts up and had to be put to bed! I flirted outrageously with a really close friends boyfriend, so have a couple of very upset people to deal with. I feel like absolute sh*t...

x x

Oh dear oh dear!! How ya feeling now?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys, not been around much this weekend so just a quick hi and an update. Angela your bbq sounded amazing, if I lived a bit closer I would've gatecrashed it!! Nikki I know what you mean about Amaretto, love the taste of it!
Karen, nice to know you're ok...you've been quiet on here :D:p
After putting half pound on on thurs (day later than usual WI), I should've been trying hard but with weekend and a crazy night out last night i've not really been good. Hmmm I need to start being disciplined for a few weeks at least. Don't want to spoil all my good work. Went out last night and felt really slim and loved the feeling, got chatted up loads so I want to keep feeling like that!! I'll try now for the next few days at least!! xxx

Michjoanne said:
Hi guys, not been around much this weekend so just a quick hi and an update. Angela your bbq sounded amazing, if I lived a bit closer I would've gatecrashed it!! Nikki I know what you mean about Amaretto, love the taste of it!
Karen, nice to know you're ok...you've been quiet on here :D:p
After putting half pound on on thurs (day later than usual WI), I should've been trying hard but with weekend and a crazy night out last night i've not really been good. Hmmm I need to start being disciplined for a few weeks at least. Don't want to spoil all my good work. Went out last night and felt really slim and loved the feeling, got chatted up loads so I want to keep feeling like that!! I'll try now for the next few days at least!! xxx

I'm here :) just been a bit crazy!! Result in getting chatted up :) all good chica xx

Hello Ladies,

I'm not gonna be around much for a while... I have too much going on to be focused on this, I'm not eating at all now... I've obviously lost one of my closest friends and it's killing me, but it is all my fault, you guys might not forgive me if you were in her shoes... You'll probably notice I won't update Facebook much either, there's a lot of nastiness swirling around there at the moment and I'm trying to stay out of it... I'm hoping I'll feel a bit better by Thursday to start my fishy week and to come back and talk to you

Much Loves

x x

tulip85x said:
Hello Ladies,

I'm not gonna be around much for a while... I have too much going on to be focused on this, I'm not eating at all now... I've obviously lost one of my closest friends and it's killing me, but it is all my fault, you guys might not forgive me if you were in her shoes... You'll probably notice I won't update Facebook much either, there's a lot of nastiness swirling around there at the moment and I'm trying to stay out of it... I'm hoping I'll feel a bit better by Thursday to start my fishy week and to come back and talk to you

Much Loves

x x

Big hugs hunny xxxx

Hello Ladies,

Much Loves

x x
Aw Angela...it'll all work itself out i'm sure. We're here if you fancy sounding off xxx

I'm here :) just been a bit crazy!! Result in getting chatted up :) all good chica xx

I know I loved it, but hoping to hear from a guy I gave my number to...he asked for it and seemed so keen, so i'm confused!! xx

Michjoanne said:
Aw Angela...it'll all work itself out i'm sure. We're here if you fancy sounding off xxx

I know I loved it, but hoping to hear from a guy I gave my number to...he asked for it and seemed so keen, so i'm confused!! xx

Oh how many days since you gave him your number? Did you get his xx

Oh how many days since you gave him your number? Did you get his xx

Saturday night! Bit hazy though as I'd had a fair bit to drink! I can't remember how I left it, I think he went to the loo when pub was shutting up and I went to the door to find my friend and we got in a taxi, so maybe he wasn't happy i'd walked off!! Also, I was sat in a group of his mates and him and got on great with all of them...they said they were coming for a night out where I live sometime so I gave another of the blokes my number too so he could let me know when they planned to come. Who knows what's happened!! Could be lots of reasons, my friend reckons he's just playing it cool and may text mid week but I think he was really really keen so i'm surprised he's not texted yet xxx
PS. No, I didn't ask for his!

Michjoanne said:
Saturday night! Bit hazy though as I'd had a fair bit to drink! I can't remember how I left it, I think he went to the loo when pub was shutting up and I went to the door to find my friend and we got in a taxi, so maybe he wasn't happy i'd walked off!! Also, I was sat in a group of his mates and him and got on great with all of them...they said they were coming for a night out where I live sometime so I gave another of the blokes my number too so he could let me know when they planned to come. Who knows what's happened!! Could be lots of reasons, my friend reckons he's just playing it cool and may text mid week but I think he was really really keen so i'm surprised he's not texted yet xxx
PS. No, I didn't ask for his!

Oh the dreaded waiting game, I wouldn't worry too much hun!! Your friend could be right, he could be playing it cool!! If not... His loss, and there is plenty more fish in the sea Hun xx

Oh the dreaded waiting game, I wouldn't worry too much hun!! Your friend could be right, he could be playing it cool!! If not... His loss, and there is plenty more fish in the sea Hun xx

Haha i know! Thanks hon. Well done on your 4lb loss...you're doing so well, much faster than me! xxx

Week 13, Day 1

Right... I think I'm feeling better now, it's been a horrible few days but I think me and OH have put this behind us now and will be able to move on... My scales are showing a whopping 4.5lb loss from last week... Pretty sure this is from losing the contents of my stomach, and God knows what else Saturday and the fact that I haven't eaten anything substantial since Sunday... I'm still doing my Fishy week... So, providing nothing else goes wrong *touches wood* I should have a good loss to start my Holiday week, which I've needed more than ever!!

Hope you're all ok... Fill me in on what I've been missing!

B: Tangerine

S: Pineapple, Melon, Mango slices

L: WW Tuna in Tomato and Herb sauce (1.5) 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Chocolate Orange Mullerlight, Strawberries

D: Cod in Garlic and Herb Sauce (4) Uncle Ben's Golden Vegetable Rice (1)

Fluids: 1 Ltr of Water (still quite crap) Lilt Zero, NAS Squash

Syns: 6.5/70

x x

Last edited:
Welcome back gorgeous :) glad your feeling better.

I go on my cruise on Saturday and unfortunately still 8lbs from target :-( trying to look at the positive though as I'm nearly 3stone less than my last holiday and OH is sorting me a fitness and running programme so I will be at target for my holiday in august!!

Xxx

Week 13, Day 1

Right... I think I'm feeling better now, it's been a horrible few days but I think me and OH have put this behind us now and will be able to move on... My scales are showing a whopping 4.5lb loss from last week... Pretty sure this is from losing the contents of my stomach, and God knows what else Saturday and the fact that I haven't eaten anything substantial since Sunday... I'm still doing my Fishy week... So, providing nothing else goes wrong *touches wood* I should have a good loss to start my Holiday week, which I've needed more than ever!!

Hope you're all ok... Fill me in on what I've been missing!

B: Tangerine

S: Pineapple, Melon, Mango slices

L: WW Tuna in Tomato and Herb sauce (1.5) 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Chocolate Orange Mullerlight, Strawberries, half a Red Grapefruit

D: Fish in Sauce (either Cod or Seabass) with Rice (I think) and Veggies (I hope)

S: Options Hot Chocolate (2 or 3) made with Milk (A)

Fluids: 500ml of Water so far, pretty pathetic, should be able to bump it up a bit

Syns: .../70

x x

Welcome back gorgeous :) glad your feeling better.

I go on my cruise on Saturday and unfortunately still 8lbs from target :-( trying to look at the positive though as I'm nearly 3stone less than my last holiday and OH is sorting me a fitness and running programme so I will be at target for my holiday in august!!

Xxx
Nice to see you back Angela ;) Nikki, fitness and running, bleuurrgghh sounds too healthy for me!! Well done :D
I lost half a pound today, so reversed the half pound i put on last week but i need to really kick myself up the arse as i've gone on a go slow now, if i'm honest i haven't really been following it last few weeks, that easter break really broke my willpower. I need a really good loss this week. Got a wedding saturday (my beautiful dress has come and i'm having it altered as too long...but SIZE 14 woohoo), but apart from that i've not got anything to stand in my way of a good week. I'll try to get back on the wagon :( xxx

Back