Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Thank you so much lovelies :)

You are far far too kind to me :) I did feel good on Saturday in my billy bargain dress, is just now, after my little downward spiral I get the sulks!

I'm so not sure what to do about WI, do I go, and face the inevitable gain, especially after last nights chocolate biscuit eating shenanigans!! Or do I not go, in the hope I can behave myself this coming week and maybe pull off a small loss? I am yo-yo'ing so much at the moment, for the past 4 weeks I have a loss, gain, loss, gain thing going on that I do not like! I don't know if I see a gain on the scales it'll tip me over the edge and I'll really give up, or if it'll kick me up the bum and make me behave... I have an awful week next week... I'm off all week, never good! Is OH's B'day on the Wednesday, and we're off to Sonisphere festival on the Thursday, and to top it all off, it's that dreaded week before * week, which is normally were I bloat and gain silly amounts... So so hard... Be glad when it's over!

Sorry for the moaning minnie behaviour x x
Hi hon, well I know what you mean about not going but if it's OH's birthday next week you'll be even worse so I think you should go, get it out of the way and then you prob won't be AS bad next week!! xxx

I also think you should go hun, putting it off will only make me feel like you can let go even more and possibly the chocolate biscuits WILL hunt you down and make you eat the entire packet!

I'm breaking up from work today and have WI tomorrow and Take That Thursday and TGI Fridays on Friday!! Nightmare week for me!

Let us know how you get on at WI

Xxxx

Hey Tulip - I live in Knebworth RIGHT near the festival - maybe I could deliver SW meals to you lol lol

Yes!! Better yet, can I come stay with you, and you can just cook for me and stuff? Lol!! We're posh-camping at Soni, can park right next to your tent, so I'm hoping I can take much more healthy foods with me, and try and eat proper meals, as opposed to biscuits and cocktails in cans :)

Hi hon, well I know what you mean about not going but if it's OH's birthday next week you'll be even worse so I think you should go, get it out of the way and then you prob won't be AS bad next week!! xxx

I also think you should go hun, putting it off will only make me feel like you can let go even more and possibly the chocolate biscuits WILL hunt you down and make you eat the entire packet!

I'm breaking up from work today and have WI tomorrow and Take That Thursday and TGI Fridays on Friday!! Nightmare week for me!

Let us know how you get on at WI

Xxxx

I think you ladies are right, as always, and I know I've told both of you to go in the past when you've thought about not...Even if it is a gain, it will be, I know it'll come off next week! Fortunately OH's birthday is a Wednesday :D So I think we'll go for a nice meal after WI, twilight hour - syns don't apply :)

OoOo Nikki, have fun at TT, and TGI's!

I promise my good girl food diaries will be back from Thursday... with excellent behavious all over them :)

x x

Angela I'm so sorry for hijacking your thread for a minute but I lost 3.5lbs tonight!!!!

Finally looking up!!

OH has treated to a night out and then got take that tomorrow and then night out Friday eeekk!!

Not good but going to be major good for the day times and rest of week!!

Just wanted to share!

Lots of hugs for you all! Xxx

Angela I'm so sorry for hijacking your thread for a minute but I lost 3.5lbs tonight!!!!

Finally looking up!!

OH has treated to a night out and then got take that tomorrow and then night out Friday eeekk!!

Just wanted to share!

Well done Nikki, that's fab :D Well I didn't want to go today, my new guy dumped me yesterday!! Very odd cos he brought me perfume back from his hols on sat, then invited me to his flat sun for slap up meal then finishes with me yesterday!! Mystified!! He gave crap reasons, said works too many hours, doesn't see his daughter enough (he is divorced) and not ready for relationship at this time! Yawwwwwwn! Never mind, was starting to think he was a bit too quiet and serious for me anyway!! I'm out sat ngt with the girls, and i'll find another one!This weekend was a bad one, I had an indian sat ngt cos i was fed up having ngt out changed with bfrd from sat to sun, then sun he cooked massive pasta bolognaise!! So I knew I was going to put on so nearly didn't go like you Angela. But i bit the bullet and turned up. Put 1.5lb on. Boooo! Mind you it's also * week so hoping that didn't help either. I'm sure I can get that off again next week. xxx

Finally looking up!!

Just wanted to share!

Nikki!! Well done :) I'm so so pleased for you!!

I'm hoping you're enjoying Webley and keeping up your excellent behaviour :) You are looking fabulous in the pic you uploaded on FB today, sexy lady :)

Well done Nikki, that's fab :D Well I didn't want to go today, my new guy dumped me yesterday!! Very odd cos he brought me perfume back from his hols on sat, then invited me to his flat sun for slap up meal then finishes with me yesterday!! Mystified!! He gave crap reasons, said works too many hours, doesn't see his daughter enough (he is divorced) and not ready for relationship at this time! Yawwwwwwn! Never mind, was starting to think he was a bit too quiet and serious for me anyway!! I'm out sat ngt with the girls, and i'll find another one!This weekend was a bad one, I had an indian sat ngt cos i was fed up having ngt out changed with bfrd from sat to sun, then sun he cooked massive pasta bolognaise!! So I knew I was going to put on so nearly didn't go like you Angela. But i bit the bullet and turned up. Put 1.5lb on. Boooo! Mind you it's also * week so hoping that didn't help either. I'm sure I can get that off again next week. xxx

You definitely will get that off Chick, and probably more!! * week is bloody evil!!

Don't let the man crap get you down, though from the sounds of it you've definitely got the right attitude!! Plenty more fishies in the sea :)

x x

Right ladies... Confession time! I skipped WI *holds out hand for slaps*

I didn't do it intentionally, I had a really bad night with OH on Tuesday and woke up a wreck yesterday and it was just all too much for my fragile head, I scale hopped Wednesday morning, and it looked like a 2-3lb gain and I just thought... I can't cope!!

I txt my consultant tonight to explain why, that I've been yo-yo'ing for a few week, 3lb heavier than in April, feels like my motivation is on holiday half the time and she was dead nice to me, and says we all have times like these and gave me some advice... She also told me to "Like" Diet Momma on FB if I was stuck for motivation, so I have!

I'm really on my best behaviour now... I have to be, 10months til the Wedding... Eeek eek eek!! And I really want to look stunning, dropped jaws and tears the lot... So, bum in gear... Also I really want the new EE Summer cookbook, if I've been dead good I can have it as my treat at next WI :)

Day 1 - 30/06/2011

B: None, late

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Spread of some lower fat denomination (3) Tinned Spaghetti Shapes, Fruit Pot - Stawberries, Melon, Pineapple, Grapes, 2 x little Activia (Mango and Peach (0.5))

S: 2 x Tangerines

D: Chicken Breast stuffed with Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Chorizo (2.5) wrapped in Bacon and topped with BBQ Sauce (2) and Cheese (A) with a Jacket Spud, with 1 tsp of Clover (1.5) and side Salad of Lettuce, Tomatoes, Spring Onion and Cucumber

Fluids: 1 x 500ml bottle of Sainsburys Raspberry and Cranberry flavoured Water, 1 x Ltr of Water, Tesco NAS Pink Lemonade (I hope this doesn't have syns, it's really low kcal :S) 1 x Tea (1.5 for Sugar and Milk)

Syns: 11

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Right ladies... Confession time! I skipped WI *holds out hand for slaps*

I didn't do it intentionally, I had a really bad night with OH on Tuesday and woke up a wreck yesterday and it was just all too much for my fragile head, I scale hopped Wednesday morning, and it looked like a 2-3lb gain and I just thought... I can't cope!!

I txt my consultant tonight to explain why, that I've been yo-yo'ing for a few week, 3lb heavier than in April, feels like my motivation is on holiday half the time and she was dead nice to me, and says we all have times like these and gave me some advice... She also told me to "Like" Diet Momma on FB if I was stuck for motivation, so I have!

I'm really on my best behaviour now... I have to be, 10months til the Wedding... Eeek eek eek!! And I really want to look stunning, dropped jaws and tears the lot... So, bum in gear... Also I really want the new EE Summer cookbook, if I've been dead good I can have it as my treat at next WI :)

Day 1 - 30/06/2011

B: None, late

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Spread of some lower fat denomination (3) Tinned Spaghetti Shapes, Fruit Pot - Stawberries, Melon, Pineapple, Grapes

S: 2 x Tangerines

D: Chicken Breast stuffed with Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Chorizo (2.5) wrapped in Bacon and topped with BBQ Sauce (2) and Cheese (A) with a Jacket Spud, with 1 tsp of Clover (1.5) and side Salad of Lettuce, Tomatoes, Spring Onion and Cucumber

Fluids: 1 x 500ml bottle of Sainsburys Raspberry and Cranberry flavoured Water, 1 x Ltr of Water, Tesco NAS Pink Lemonade (I hope this doesn't have syns, it's really low kcal :S) 1 x Tea (1.5 for Sugar and Milk)

Syns: 10.5

x x

Morning Hun :)

I'm not going to slap your wrists for not going to WI (I've missed plenty) and you sometimes you just need to stop and chill for a couple of days to get your self back in the game. You so obviously have your SW head floating very close by because of this GORGEOUS wedding that is going to be happening rather soon!! And it is very soon because I remember the count down to it be 1 year away and now it's 10months!!!!

You will be at target for then hun, I have every ounce of faith in you :) hugggssss xxxxx

Oh and I was sooooo good yesterday! I went to whether spoons and had sweet chilli noodles (which are only 1 syn by the way!) then throughout the day I had 2 of the butterscotch hifi bars, grapes and pineapple!! Everything in Wembley was so darn expensive (£4.80 for a pint, £5.50 for a small small glass of wine and £4.80 for a single vodka :-o) and for future reference it is ALL burgers and hotdogs, so I resisted :-D.

Babe, if you need any help what so ever drop me a facebook message or anything.

Xxxx

Morning Hun :)

I'm not going to slap your wrists for not going to WI (I've missed plenty) and you sometimes you just need to stop and chill for a couple of days to get your self back in the game. You so obviously have your SW head floating very close by because of this GORGEOUS wedding that is going to be happening rather soon!! And it is very soon because I remember the count down to it be 1 year away and now it's 10months!!!!

You will be at target for then hun, I have every ounce of faith in you :) hugggssss xxxxx

Oh and I was sooooo good yesterday! I went to whether spoons and had sweet chilli noodles (which are only 1 syn by the way!) then throughout the day I had 2 of the butterscotch hifi bars, grapes and pineapple!! Everything in Wembley was so darn expensive (£4.80 for a pint, £5.50 for a small small glass of wine and £4.80 for a single vodka :-o) and for future reference it is ALL burgers and hotdogs, so I resisted :-D.

Babe, if you need any help what so ever drop me a facebook message or anything.

Xxxx

Thanks Nikki :) Your messages always cheer me up :) I do feel back in the zone now if you like! It's amazing what one day of being good can acheive! And yep, the wedding just keeps creeping ever closer, it's quite scary!!

Glad you had a fab time out at your concert! I also begrudge paying £5 for a pint or bottle of Smirnoff Ice or something, it's ridiculous!! I'm off to Milton Keynes Bowl tomorrow and I know it's gonna be exactly the same, so I'm packing up a massive packed lunch tonight, full of all the good stuff :D

Oooo, good shout out on the noodles too, I always get so stuck for food in Wetherspoons, I've been avoiding it!!

*Hugs*

x x

Last edited:
Day 2 - 01/07/2011 (Last day in work, Yipppeeee!)

I'm feeling massively unorganised today, there wasn't much fruit and stuff at home so my food feels a bit hit and miss! My C always says failing to plan is planning to fail... Gah! I'm also struggling with breakfast foods, I don't always have lots of time in the mornings so it's hard to find something filling and super quick!! I've also been using my HEXB for lunch a lot, especially on bread, I really need to stop this, must mix up my HEXs :D

B: 2 x Apples, 1 x Banana, 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (3.5)

L: Ham Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Ham, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Salad Leaves, Cucumber, Onion, Tomato, Cantaloupe Melon chunks, 2 x little Activia (Vanilla and Pineapple)

S: Some snaffled Jelly Sweets from the fridge (4)

D: Chicken in Sweet and Sour Stirfry Sauce (6) with Brocolli, 2 types of Cabbage and Carrots and Uncle Ben's Mixed Pepper Rice (1.5)

S: Options (2) made with Milk (A) Cadbury Mini Roll (6)

Fluids: 1.5 x Ltr of Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 24.5... This is not good! Bad bad Angie!

Total syns for the week: 35.5

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Thanks Nikki :) Your messages always cheer me up :) I do feel back in the zone now if you like! It's amazing what one day of being good can acheive! And yep, the wedding just keeps creeping ever closer, it's quite scary!!

Glad you had a fab time out at your concert! I also begrudge paying £5 for a pint or bottle of Smirnoff Ice or something, it's ridiculous!! I'm off to Milton Keynes Bowl tomorrow and I know it's gonna be exactly the same, so I'm packing up a massive packed lunch tonight, full of all the good stuff :D

Oooo, good shout out on the noodles too, I always get so stuck for food in Wetherspoons, I've been avoiding it!!

*Hugs*

x x

I was really intrigued about wetherspoons and so went and picked up one of the nutritional info sheets and then put various things in the SW website. A jacket spud with beans and NO butter or salad dressing is 1.5 syn and jacket with 5 bean chilli is 1.5 syns too. So pretty good if spoons is the only option!

Ooo I went to the bowl to see Green Day a few years back and they had all sorts of stands up. But had I known we could have took food In yesterday I'd have packed a right SW feast!

Hope it's nice and hot for you tomorrow!

Xxxx

I was really intrigued about wetherspoons and so went and picked up one of the nutritional info sheets and then put various things in the SW website. A jacket spud with beans and NO butter or salad dressing is 1.5 syn and jacket with 5 bean chilli is 1.5 syns too. So pretty good if spoons is the only option!

Ooo I went to the bowl to see Green Day a few years back and they had all sorts of stands up. But had I known we could have took food In yesterday I'd have packed a right SW feast!

Hope it's nice and hot for you tomorrow!

Xxxx

Hehe, thats a bit mad, I saw Green Day at Wembley last year, I thought they were awesome!!

I'm never really sure about whether you're allowed to take food in or not... Was just gonna sneak it anyways :) Everything is always so expensive! It's coz they know you can't really go anywhere else to get it, and like you said, it's all burgers, chips and hot dogs anyway :(

Definitely good bout 'Spoons, I've been curious for a while too... Didn't think there was any reasonable explanation for why the food was syn'd so highly anyway! I mean a Jacket Spud is a Jacket Spud... And you're right, when it's the only option it's good to know there are some bits you can have!

x x

Day 3 - 02/07/2011 - FOO FIGHTERS DAY, WHOOP WHOOP!!

Writing this the night before because I don't think we'll have chance tomorrow... Our coach leaves at 9:30am and I think it's dropping us off at about 4:00am! Having a minor panic attack about food... But that's just typical of me! I have plenty of fruits, I may need an evening meal but fingers crossed I'll find something ok :) I really want a loss this week and it's my tricky week... *Deep Breaths*

PLAN

B: McDonalds (Yuck) Oatso Simple Porridge pot (B + A + 2?)

L: BBQ Chicken pieces... Will resist the Pork Pie goodness, and Ham, Cheese and Egg Mayo sammiches OH is packing!!

S: Melon and Grape pot, Strawberry, Pineapple, Apple and Grape pot, 2 x Tangerines, Apple

**UPDATED**

So...

What Actually Happened...

B: OH decided against McD's in the end, possibly a good thing, but we ended up in Wetherspoons instead... I had Scrambled Egg on Toast (25 syns apparently... JESUS!!) I only ate half of it... Thank God, for small mercies :)

L: Chickens as planned :)

S: I ate all my fruit and we took Diet Lemo, so that was really good, but when I got the munchies later I also ate 2 x mini Pork Pies (bout 10 syns each?) Cheddar Biscuits (1 syn each) mini Jaffa Cakes (1 syn each) Blue Ribband Biscuits (5 syns each) Pretty disastrous really!!

D: Was absolutely stuck to find anything I wanted... So I stole some of OH's Cheesy Chips...

All in all, pretty crap!! Low syn days for me in the hope I can claim a STS this week, because I AM NOT missing class again... Naughty, naughty :(

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Day 3 - 02/07/2011 - FOO FIGHTERS DAY, WHOOP WHOOP!!

Writing this the night before because I don't think we'll have chance tomorrow... Our coach leaves at 9:30am and I think it's dropping us off at about 4:00am! Having a minor panic attack about food... But that's just typical of me! I have plenty of fruits, I may need an evening meal but fingers crossed I'll find something ok :) I really want a loss this week and it's my tricky week... *Deep Breaths*

PLAN

B: McDonalds (Yuck) Oatso Simple Porridge pot (B + A + 2?)

L: BBQ Chicken pieces... Will resist the Pork Pie goodness, and Ham, Cheese and Egg Mayo sammiches OH is packing!!

S: Melon and Grape pot, Strawberry, Pineapple, Apple and Grape pot, 2 x Tangerines, Apple

Fluids: NO alchohol!!

Syns: ...

Total syns for the week: ...

x x

I'm going to see the foos tomorrow too!!! Hope we can track some healthy food down inside!!!

Let's rock!!!!!! Xxxx

Hope your enjoying foo fighters babe!!

xxx

I'm going to see the foos tomorrow too!!! Hope we can track some healthy food down inside!!!

Let's rock!!!!!! Xxxx

Hope you had a fab time Ellebear!! I thought they were bloody fantastic :D

x x

Hope your enjoying foo fighters babe!!

xxx

I did!! I <3 them so big!! When I'm home I'll share my favourite photo, it's a cracker :)

Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous weekend chick

x x

OMFG it rocked. Loved it - were you in the inner pit? we sat on the hill and lapped up the atmosphere! hehe!

xxx

OMFG it rocked. Loved it - were you in the inner pit? we sat on the hill and lapped up the atmosphere! hehe!

xxx

We were kinda on the flat bit in front of the screen behind the sound tower, so we had a great view for when Dave did his solo bits up there :)

We wandered back up the hill for the end bits and the fireworks :) Amazing views from up there!!

x x

Day 4 - 03/07/2011

B - (1:00pm - Lazy Madam!): Banana

L: 1 x Wholemeal Bread - from 800g loaf (B) 2 x Eggs, scrambled, 2 x Bacon, 1 x Tbsp BBQ Sauce (1)

S: Apple, Melon, Mango, Pineapple

D: Spaghetti Bolognese, 1/4 sauce from a jar - Dolmio, I dunno what one it was, it'd either be Original or Light (3, presuming it was the one with most syns) Extra Lean Mince Beef, added Tomatoes and Mushrooms, Pasta

P: Strawberries :) Cherry fat free Activia, glass of Milk (A)

Fluids: Water, water, water :) Diet Fizzy

Syns: 4

x x

Last edited:
Back