Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Day 5 - 04/07/2011 - Happy America Day :)

I'm having another moaning minnie day today!! Today is the day I was meant to be seeing Blink 182 before they cancelled due to not completing the new album... Devastated doesn't quite cover it :( I am totally not meant to see them... When they toured back in 2003, my boyfriend at the time refused to come with me, as there was only seated tickets left... Then they went on hiatus... Then I was lucky enough to get Leeds festival tickets last year, which turned out to be the coldest, most miserable festival I've ever been to!! I had a massive row with my sister who was horrendously drunk, then OH fell asleep right before the set and really upset me... THEN, to make it up, I was given tickets for my Birthday (which is back in January) but they cancelled!! Gig is rescheduled for next July... Sad times :(

Add to this, I've had a massive row with OH today... I'm sure he does it deliberately... My * week is due Friday, so I'm normally like a woman possessed the week before - now, and I feel like he just pushes all my buttons to get a reaction :(

I'm "The Dress" shopping again tomorrow, and I feel like a blimp... Sneaky scale hop is showing 1lb down... Fingers crossed!! Also out for OH's Birthday drinks, I'll be the boring one on the Diet Pop... Must behave!! I will do a cry if I gain, even though I'd deserve it...

*Big Sighs*

Anyhoo...

B: Strawberries (Is it just me or are these more gorgeous than normal lately? Mine we're in the £2 punnets from ASDA and are delish!!) fat free Vanilla Activia

L: Chicken Breast Kebabs (Essentially just Roast Chickens on sticks :)) 2 x Tangerines, Kelloggs Fibre Plus (B)

D: Chicken Breast stuffed with Onions and Mushrooms, wrapped in Bacon, topped with BBQ Sauce (3) and Cheese (A) served with a MASSIVE Salad - Tomatoes, Spring Onions, Lettuce, Cucumber, Carrots, and New Potatoes

S: 1 x Chocolate (2.5) what was left (teeny amount) of the Jelly Sweets (2) 1 x Rich Tea (1.5) Vanilla with Choc Sprinkles Mullerlight

Fluids: Pints of Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 9

x x

Last edited:
Day 6 - 05/07/2011

Morning :)

I'm less moany today, always a good thing!

Busy bee day for me :) Have 2 dress shopping appointments at half 10 and half 1, hoping to visit some florists inbetween... I don't know the first thing about flowers :S Then meeting OH for Birthday Diet Pops!! I'm presuming Lunch and Dinner will both be eaten out today... Gah!

B: Bacon, 2 x Eggs, Scrambled, (Hello Kitty - Because I'm special :)) Spaghetti Shapes, Mushrooms, 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Spread (3)

S: Apple, 2 x little Activia fat free yogurts (Peach (0.5) and Mango)

Skimmed Milk (A) Latte in Costa, with Vanilla Syrup (1)

L: Jacket Potato with Prawn Mayo and Salad... (Dunno how to syn the Mayo... I wouldn't say it was more than a Tbsp... But it was a big tattie, even though I didn't eat it all... Think it's too late to worry bout now :))

D: ... I didn't eat, I know this is very very naughty, but by the time we got settled OH decided to have a liquid (Jack Daniels) Dinner and no one else wanted to eat... I think I drank my body weight in Diet Coke though :S

Fluids: Water, Diet Cokes etc

Syns: 9.5??

x x

Last edited:
Good luck dress shopping honey - ive got to collect my dress on Saturday!!! what styles you looking at? i went for a Maggie Sottero big poofy one :) hehe! xxxx

Hope you are enjoying your week off darl and having fun dress shopping!!

Love and hugs

Xxx

Hi guys
Haven't been on much recently sorry, seems like everyone has been at gigs : ) Very jealous, particular of the Foo Fighters, would've loved that. Been feeling bit sorry for myself re: split last week but sod him, was out sat ngt hoping to pick up new model (!!!) but was dead, due to the fight being on. Oh well, another time :sigh: sigh xx
Have been sort of good until weekend then had bit of blow out, got back on it monday but was then a bit ill today so off work, prob cos ate too much sunday at my mums! Cos I was feeling weak and frail I went to WI a day early (cheat!!) and was thrilled to lose 3lb. Got my 10% award and got into 11s which has been a long time coming!! Just hope it won't make this week harder cos I was ill today!! Anyway hope we're all well and good to know we're all still hard at it! Excited about your wedding/dress shopping Angie :p xxx

Does anyone know the post priviliges? Only have just under 500 posts and i'm fed up having to keep deleting some of my goals in my signature as they won't fit on!!!:mad: xxx

Good luck dress shopping honey - ive got to collect my dress on Saturday!!! what styles you looking at? i went for a Maggie Sottero big poofy one :) hehe! xxxx

Thank you for the luck :) I do not seem to have any of it!! I'm getting a bit cheesed off with it all :S I'm waiting to be wow'd and it isn't happening!!

It must be exciting that your dress is ready :D You haven't got long left to go at all!! Are you all up to speed with your planning? I feel like I'm floundering a bit... I actually (feel like) have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just using the tick off list in one of the bridal magazines that tells you were you should be up to!

I've been looking at very fitted styles, which wasn't what I thought I wanted at all! I wanted something quite Princessy and Fairytale :) Though I did try a proper poof on (it was like something off the Gypsy Wedding thing) and it just made me look silly!!

I tried a Maggie on, think it was called Bailey :) They are beautiful dresses :)

x x

Hope you are enjoying your week off darl and having fun dress shopping!!

Love and hugs

Xxx

YaY :) Thanks Lovely! Thought I'd picked a perfect week for it, til the rain started yesterday, pah!

I dunno what is going on with the dress shopping, I think I'm a fussy madam!!

Are you a WI'ing tonight?

x x

Hi guys
Haven't been on much recently sorry, seems like everyone has been at gigs : ) Very jealous, particular of the Foo Fighters, would've loved that. Been feeling bit sorry for myself re: split last week but sod him, was out sat ngt hoping to pick up new model (!!!) but was dead, due to the fight being on. Oh well, another time :sigh: sigh xx
Have been sort of good until weekend then had bit of blow out, got back on it monday but was then a bit ill today so off work, prob cos ate too much sunday at my mums! Cos I was feeling weak and frail I went to WI a day early (cheat!!) and was thrilled to lose 3lb. Got my 10% award and got into 11s which has been a long time coming!! Just hope it won't make this week harder cos I was ill today!! Anyway hope we're all well and good to know we're all still hard at it! Excited about your wedding/dress shopping Angie :p xxx

Well done on your -3lbs, 10% and being in the 11's!! All highly exciting :) Sorry you're not well though, that's a pain... I'm trying my best to behave, is quite hard, I have the need for crisp and dip and vino :D

Wouldn't worry bout the man thing chick, get your positive attitude back on, plenty more fishes in the sea :)

x x

Day 7 - 06/07/2011 - Happy OH Day!!

Morning Ladies :)

I swear I have a Diet Coke hangover today, I drank way way too much of it last night, woke up with a cracking headache and tummy pains, though this could also be side affects of not eating anything from 2pm yesterday, oops!!

Have a busy bee day again today! OH is currently snoozing, can't wake him on his B'day! But then we need to do all kinds of visiting, is also OH's neice's B'day and our friends little girls B'day, so need to do the present dropping off thing :) Then we need to pack for tomorrow and my 3 days of face melting metal! Although Bill Bailey is playing the Sunday night (opening for Slipknot... Mentals!) and I'm really, REALLY looking forward to that :) Then I need to do WI... Not sure how I'm feeling on that yet, and THEN we need to do an ASDA shop for food for the 3 days of face melting metal... Phew!!

B: Banana

L: ...

**WI**

D: OH wants KFC...

Fluids: Water, water, water :)

x x

Yeh goig to WI tonight but dreading it :-( I think I've defo had a gain after the weekends antics :-( xxx

Oh my gosh! STS! Fabulous! Xxx

Day 7 - 06/07/2011 - Happy OH Day!!

Morning Ladies :)

I swear I have a Diet Coke hangover today, I drank way way too much of it last night, woke up with a cracking headache and tummy pains, though this could also be side affects of not eating anything from 2pm yesterday, oops!!

Have a busy bee day again today! OH is currently snoozing, can't wake him on his B'day! But then we need to do all kinds of visiting, is also OH's neice's B'day and our friends little girls B'day, so need to do the present dropping off thing :) Then we need to pack for tomorrow and my 3 days of face melting metal! Although Bill Bailey is playing the Sunday night (opening for Slipknot... Mentals!) and I'm really, REALLY looking forward to that :) Then I need to do WI... Not sure how I'm feeling on that yet, and THEN we need to do an ASDA shop for food for the 3 days of face melting metal... Phew!!

B: Banana

L: ...

**WI**

D: OH wants KFC...

Fluids: Water, water, water :)

x x
Aww Happy Birthday to the OH :) Thanks for the kind words as well, i'm over the man now, even though he keeps texting me saying he wants to stay in touch!! Keep meeting people who seem really really nice and then turn out to be wastes of space! I'm starting to not trust my judgement anymore :mad: Mxxx
Yeh goig to WI tonight but dreading it :-( I think I've defo had a gain after the weekends antics :-( xxx
Good luck hon : ) xxx
Oh my gosh! STS! Fabulous! Xxx
Oooooooh thats great! xxx

Hello Ladies :)

I be home!!

Had a fab weekend away, bands were awesome, weather was not!! I lost 3lbs last week, taking me back to my lowest weight ever, but I'm in for a hefty gain this week due to all the festival naughtiness, but I can concentrate 110%, on my best behaviours from now, so please keep my bum in check :D

Hope we're all well :)

x x

tulip85x said:
Hello Ladies :)

I be home!!

Had a fab weekend away, bands were awesome, weather was not!! I lost 3lbs last week, taking me back to my lowest weight ever, but I'm in for a hefty gain this week due to all the festival naughtiness, but I can concentrate 110%, on my best behaviours from now, so please keep my bum in check :D

Hope we're all well :)

x x

Glad you had a good time hun! I'm here to check up on you :p hehe

To be honest ive had a total off plan Saturday and seem to have gone from looking like a 2lb loss to looking like a 2lb gain!! How is that even possible!!

X x

Glad you had a good time hun! I'm here to check up on you :p hehe

To be honest ive had a total off plan Saturday and seem to have gone from looking like a 2lb loss to looking like a 2lb gain!! How is that even possible!!

X x

I hate it when that happens! I can differ by a few lbs each day!

Wouldn't worry too much Chick, if it comes on that quick it might slide off just as quick for your WI!

x x

Oh yikes, it was still there this morning :-( and think tonight may be a night out with OH so it could allll go wrong from here!

Going to change target to 9st 3, last official WI was 9st 8.... Not going to WI this week so will be next week now and hoping I'll be down to 9st 7 by then and it's 7 weeks to holiday! Totally doable I think xxx

Oh yikes, it was still there this morning :-( and think tonight may be a night out with OH so it could allll go wrong from here!

Going to change target to 9st 3, last official WI was 9st 8.... Not going to WI this week so will be next week now and hoping I'll be down to 9st 7 by then and it's 7 weeks to holiday! Totally doable I think xxx

Definitely doable... Tis a shame the little gain has not disappeared, I'm sure it will have all righted itself by next week :)

I'm seriously considering skipping WI again :( I feel so bloated it's not true... And I'm just making everything worse, I've scoffed all sorts today, naughty me!

Me and OH are having a rough time, I dunno how serious it is... I think it's just me being paranoid (and the lady time making me crazy) but I just feel all askew and I really need a cuddle... He's the one person I can't have "in a mood" with me coz it just cracks me up... We don't live together all the time, just every other week, and this is my at home week, so I won't see him til Friday and that makes it worse... Everything just feels wrong, no me likey :(

x x

Definitely doable... Tis a shame the little gain has not disappeared, I'm sure it will have all righted itself by next week :)

I'm seriously considering skipping WI again :( I feel so bloated it's not true... And I'm just making everything worse, I've scoffed all sorts today, naughty me!

Me and OH are having a rough time, I dunno how serious it is... I think it's just me being paranoid (and the lady time making me crazy) but I just feel all askew and I really need a cuddle... He's the one person I can't have "in a mood" with me coz it just cracks me up... We don't live together all the time, just every other week, and this is my at home week, so I won't see him til Friday and that makes it worse... Everything just feels wrong, no me likey :(

x x
Ah girls i'm thinking of not going to WI tomorrow either. Don't 'think' i've put on, maybe STS but you never know. Just worried that cos I was ill last week and lost 3lb (plus got my 10% award), it'll all go back on this week as it was a 'fluke'!! Haven't really tried much this week as I sort of felt I was safe after my good loss!! Silly me :mad:
Nikki you've done so well, you'll easily get that last half stone off xxx
Angela, aw you're prob just getting wedding jitters (and him too), everything will be fine with your OH i'm sure. BLoody men eh, my ex from last week still texting me and invited me round for brew when i'm free, odd eh xxx

Ah girls i'm thinking of not going to WI tomorrow either. Don't 'think' i've put on, maybe STS but you never know. Just worried that cos I was ill last week and lost 3lb (plus got my 10% award), it'll all go back on this week as it was a 'fluke'!! Haven't really tried much this week as I sort of felt I was safe after my good loss!! Silly me :mad:
Nikki you've done so well, you'll easily get that last half stone off xxx
Angela, aw you're prob just getting wedding jitters (and him too), everything will be fine with your OH i'm sure. BLoody men eh, my ex from last week still texting me and invited me round for brew when i'm free, odd eh xxx

Well, I decided I am gonna go, indecisive madam that I am... I know I've put on, I know why I've put on... Just have to work at getting it off again... Plus I want more books :)

If you change your mind and go, let us know how you get on :)

Tis odd that he's txting again... I don't understand men at all...

x x

tulip85x said:
Well, I decided I am gonna go, indecisive madam that I am... I know I've put on, I know why I've put on... Just have to work at getting it off again... Plus I want more books :)

If you change your mind and go, let us know how you get on :)

Tis odd that he's txting again... I don't understand men at all...

x x

I've decided to go too! Fingers crossed! Xx

Back